Anyone fancy...

Sparkle

Can I draw your attention to the wonderful turquoise melamine cups we have? I hunted high and low for the little sods, and finally found some in Zara - after having bought the rest of the set from another shop but they only had stupid itsy bitsy cups that you'd put an expresso in! (no good for my Masters tea!)

Tracker - 2007-12-04 10:01 PM

Tea should only be drinked from a bone china mug - not a plastic cup Sparkle - how could you!

I was told to buy melamine.... and what he says must be done! Its all to do with the weight of everything..... ??!!

BGD - 2007-12-04 10:02 PM

How come your Master just had to go upstairs and brew his own tea then subbie??

>:-(

'Cos you never mentioned you fancied one! I would have made your toast as well....

I can't beleve we're sat 2 foot away from each other communicating by a forum! *-)

Guest Tracker
Do we deduce then Sparkle that over there in sunny Spain only one of you in the household has any real sparkle - in spite of everything that himself proclaims?

Tracker - 2007-12-04 9:21 PM

Do we deduce then Sparkle that over there in sunny Spain only one of you in the household has any real sparkle - in spite of everything that himself proclaims?

Twas ever thus!

That's why she's Sparkle. :-D

Sparkle - 2007-12-04 9:12 PM

'Cos you never mentioned you fancied one! I would have made your toast as well....

I can't beleve we're sat 2 foot away from each other communicating by a forum! *-)

Oh hello Sparkle.

Can I have some biccies please.

Pretty please.

:-D

Sparkle - 2007-12-04 9:12 PM

Oh, I don't know, that could be advantageous! Go on, have a really good row on line for us all to enjoy!!!!! (lol)

Thanks for the biccies Sparkle.

(Instant photographic evidence in post above - with you lot in the MMM website on the screen behind me!)

Maradonna had his "hand of God", now you can see I've got my "hand of Sparkle", delivering said biccies to her Lord and Master.

:D

Archived