Apologises

horse444

(lol) Sorry I havent thanked every-one sooner for there replies but unfortunately I have been unwell, yes we managed to get all the floods, in Denia, Alicante and La Marina, we were heading for Portugual, but got disheartened and stopped at Malaga and came back, we did get some useful information via this site re the Satalite, but people at La Marina told us the problem was caused by the arabs changing thier systems and it is interfering with Spanish system, but we must have used up all our DVD colection. :-> but we finished on a nice few days in Roses an L'Escala, and there is some lovely sites there, but they close 3lst October, but are definately worth a visit. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR JANUARY. Please not Mal Menor Lovely as it was, the bites are just healing up :-(

Stayed there last year for two days, cant say I realy enjoyed it, although the site was nice, but it seemed to have a lot of Dutch and Germans and realy never spoke to any-one,also it was a festive holiday and everything was closed including supermarket and all restuarants, and we were getting low on supplies, so maybe give it another go, as hubby liked it :$ I am not usually hard to please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks

Archived