April's MMM

oorgiz

Is the April edition out yet? Its just that I've noticed a few people mention articles recently while quoting from "this months mag" and I cant find what they are talking about. So is it out to some subscibers and not others or am I just thick?

oorgiz

Its all down to the interchange editors George and Val Collings. Get onto the mod and demand a full apology on these forums.

Fallen in love with Puckoon,s brown eye. Wonder if she,ll post the other one and treat me to a cheeky wink. ;-)

Sleep tight.

howie - 2007-03-22 12:23 AM

Fallen in love with Puckoon,s brown eye. Wonder if she,ll post the other one and treat me to a cheeky wink. ;-)

Sleep tight.

Maybe her last post WAS the other eye? Or maybe that clever bit of animation means we actually see them alternately?

Or perhaps the other one's blue - it has been known!

Guest starspirit

Come on guys I think that Cyclops Puckoon is a wonderful name and I would be proud to have a lady friend so named and endowed.

The only question I have is whether it is on her forehead to usefully see into the future or the back of her head for retrospective analysis?

Tony Jones - 2007-03-22 10:49 AM

Maybe her last post WAS the other eye? Or maybe that clever bit of animation means we actually see them alternately?

Or perhaps the other one's blue - it has been known!

Makes no difference which eye it is Tony or if they,re alternating, but the fact remains that both eyes are required to constitute a wink, where as one eye closing is nothing more than a blink. Perhaps Puckoon will reveal herself piece by piece with a end result that Picasso would have been proud of. 8-)

Archived