Are We Heading For A Brexit Extension ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-09-17 8:53 PM

... Its looking more and more likely every day just like Barrys Government insider spy told us ... Barrys always been so cock on ... Septic Peg

I've been on tenterhooks ever since Barry told us about his reliable government insider :D ........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.d6c3f64382a83320c17970c3ec2fd55d.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-17 8:56 PM

... Its looking more and more likely every day just like Barrys Government insider spy told us ... Barrys always been so cock on ... Septic Peg

I've been on tenterhooks ever since Barry told us about his reliable government insider :D ........

Chuckle ... Meet Barrys Government insider ...

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-09-17 8:59 PM

Poor bloke ;-) ......

He reminds me of Bullet/Barry/Joke52/Brian/etc :D ..........

When they had a life

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.0c4f57f1d4927874f5eec825f4dc6b1d.jpg

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-17 10:05 PM

We've already left, Bojo says he has an oven ready deal

So whats this thread about?

This thread is about taking the P1ss out off one of your fellow Losers spreading Fake News ;-) .........

Do try and keep up Joke52 >:-) ........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.0d5f1f983ed58f539c42976c28853434.jpg

LOL! Thats Steve Bray. Yeah he is one of my Facebook friends. (lol) Its not him though.

As you know though, even my source said he didnt believe it and neither do I but he felt it worth relaying so maybe it is being discussed I dunno (or care really).

pelmetman - 2020-09-17 10:11 PM

This thread is about taking the P1ss out off one of your fellow Losers spreading Fake News ;-) .........

We are all losers from Brexit

I don't know how much more obvious it has to get before you can see it

Barryd999 - 2020-09-17 10:43 PM

LOL! Thats Steve Bray. Yeah he is one of my Facebook friends. (lol) Its not him though.

As you know though, even my source said he didnt believe it and neither do I but he felt it worth relaying so maybe it is being discussed I dunno (or care really).

Chuckle ... Kind of sums you up perfectly ... Your Farcebook friends with a fella famous for sticking his mouth around a hole and shouting ... Yup

Birdbrain - 2020-09-18 6:33 AM

Chuckle ... Kind of sums you up perfectly ... Your Farcebook friends with a fella famous for sticking his mouth around a hole and shouting ... Yup

I thought that was your favourite pastime. :$

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-18 6:17 AM

pelmetman - 2020-09-17 10:11 PM

We are all losers from Brexit

I don't know how much more obvious it has to get before you can see it

Nope......Still cant see it ;-) ..........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.c7298bd66aba7dad260da1f0c113eaa7.jpg

Barryd999 - 2020-09-18 9:21 AM

Never done Farcebook ... Why do you feel the need to beg a fella to be your friend on Farcebook just because he shouts Stop Brexit which he failed miserably to do ??? ... Maybe he asked you to be friends after he heard about your work with migrants and refugees ??? ... You are such a hero of mine

Birdbrain - 2020-09-18 11:22 AM

Never done Farcebook ... Why do you feel the need to beg a fella to be your friend on Farcebook just because he shouts Stop Brexit which he failed miserably to do ??? ... Maybe he asked you to be friends after he heard about your work with migrants and refugees ??? ... You are such a hero of mine

He did. Im quite famous in Rock God Remainer circles you see.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-18 11:43 AM

Wow ... You really are famous ... What does he admire so about all your migrant work ???

Birdbrain - 2020-09-18 12:01 PM

Wow ... You really are famous ... What does he admire so about all your migrant work ???

Dunno, He wants to stop Brexit, his message was fairly clear. Dont remember him ever mentioning migrants. If he had been successful stopping Brexit though I have a feeling there would be less migrants coming here in rubber boats. Just a hunch like. How is Cruella getting on with the must needed talks with the French?

Barryd999 - 2020-09-18 12:06 PM

Dunno, He wants to stop Brexit, his message was fairly clear. Dont remember him ever mentioning migrants. If he had been successful stopping Brexit though I have a feeling there would be less migrants coming here in rubber boats. Just a hunch like. How is Cruella getting on with the must needed talks with the French?

Chuckle ... The tightening of other illegal options for chancers in France to get here isnt why we have invaders in rubber boats hitting our shores, its all Brexits fault ... Lordy my ... You are the fella with insider government info, you tell me how the French talks are going ???

Birdbrain - 2020-09-18 12:14 PM

Chuckle ... The tightening of other illegal options for chancers in France to get here isnt why we have invaders in rubber boats hitting our shores, its all Brexits fault ... Lordy my ... You are the fella with insider government info, you tell me how the French talks are going ???

Well it stands to reason doesnt it. You pish off your neighbours big style, why would they want to help you with a migrant problem? I wouldnt be surprised if the French are giving the boats away. Odd that its only started happening or its greatly increased since Johnson took over. Cruella isnt exactly a great diplomat either. Saber rattling over fishing rights etc. How to win friends and influence people eh? She should read that. (its a book)

John52 - 2020-09-18 6:18 AM

you tube link led on to this;

Yes typical Johnson deflecting the subject raised by Starmer, then resorts to slander, invited to apologise to Starmer by the Speaker but ignored. Johnsons conduct as a so called Prime Minister was disgraceful and interesting to note the silence of his supporters has been deafening. He's unfit to hold office and unfit to lead the country.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-18 1:00 PM

Well it stands to reason doesnt it. You pish off your neighbours big style, why would they want to help you with a migrant problem? I wouldnt be surprised if the French are giving the boats away. Odd that its only started happening or its greatly increased since Johnson took over. Cruella isnt exactly a great diplomat either. Saber rattling over fishing rights etc. How to win friends and influence people eh? She should read that. (its a book)

I wouldnt be surprised either if the French were helping those poor young males ... They dont want em either, why would they ... If I were the French I would give em all the help I could but it has nowt to do with your normal Brexit blame guff ... Its not very nice to pick on a lady of colour either, a very beautiful lady

Birdbrain - 2020-09-18 2:30 PM

I wouldnt be surprised either if the French were helping those poor young males ... They dont want em either, why would they ... If I were the French I would give em all the help I could but it has nowt to do with your normal Brexit blame guff ... Its not very nice to pick on a lady of colour either, a very beautiful lady

Beautiful? Jeesaz! Whats beautiful about her? Arse the size of a bus and the stuff that comes out her gob certainly aint beautiful. Vile creature.

Its all about cooperation innit? Something team Brexit dont seem very good at. This is the result.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-18 3:02 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-09-18 2:30 PM

Beautiful? Jeesaz! Whats beautiful about her? Arse the size of a bus and the stuff that comes out her gob certainly aint beautiful. Vile creature.

Its all about cooperation innit? Something team Brexit dont seem very good at. This is the result.

"cooperation" like the millions of £££ team UK has given French border police so far ya mean ... Im struggling with your open racism towards Priti Patel, its fairly obvious thats your real issue with your anger, names and insults you throw at her ... You find the strangest things "funny" but racism towards her is not "funny"

Archived