Are you one of those?

Guest TC01

Guest starspirit

Euroanchor,

Please be careful how you say 'euroanchor' as the wrong interpretation is easily possible!

Each of us has a different annoyance / humour threshold and it is quite easy to discover where some people,s threshold lies simply by winding them up!

I personally have an irreverant and wacky sense of humour and am not easily annoyed - but please feel free to have a gp if you wish.

Good luck!

Now that was funny starspirit, I sat here thinking Oh he meant gripe, or was it jip.

Then I scrolled down, but making me think at this time in a morning is very good, normally just a zombie sat here thinking how gulible some people are

Andy and I lay bets on who will be the first to bite at your postings TC01,

so at least they keep us amused if no one else.

Mandy

Mandy&Andy - 2007-01-10 6:26 AMAndy and I lay bets on who will be the first to bite at your postings TC01, so at least they keep us amused if no one else. Mandy

mmmmmmmm I wonder who that could be!!!! he he

any clues? I will start the clues off = owner of a MH.

michele - 2007-01-10 5:25 PM

Euroanchor,

Could do with a little cheering up and some sexy men on here. :->

Behave yourself Michele

Guest starspirit

That's a heck of a coincidence init?

The dog's called Peter too - or is that Peter II (like successive popes do)(or should that be sucesive pups?)

PS I can't remember how to spell sucksessyve either.

I can't see what the problem is, I've never been offended by any posts on here, except when someone disagrees with something I have posted. B-)

What makes the forum so interesting is that we get a wide range of opinions, humour, and generally if someone asks a serious question most of the replies are serious or helpful answers.

Phil.

Archived