Argument section

michele

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't get it out for laughing, how dare you call me pidgeon legs ...

Go pick them flys from your teeth ..and as for you peejay you didn't its his fault anyone else want some better not come to my door I'll lock your thread with a black dot .mark my words

peejay - 2007-05-15 12:29 AM

No I didn't pizza face.

Night night pidgeon legs

Call this an argument (?)

I'm off to bed

(no you're not) :D

pete

Yes you are and so am I. Night all and be carefull with this thread as I see potential for some real blarneys here. >:-)

Have you lot got nothing better to do at that time in the morning! Just keep it down will you - some of us have to get up for work, you kept me awake with your bickering!

huh

you wait till Mel gets back, I am going to tell on you.

:-o

michele - 2007-05-15 12:05 AM

You pick you started it :D spam spam spam pam lovely spam

bet you dont know who said that ?..take that.

I suppose you lot have finally gone to bed now, but it was the Vikings in Monty Python, when Spam used to be mass-produced processed stuff no-one wanted .... no change there then.

Guest starspirit

What is the matter with you troubled and troublesome group of semi retired hippies.

Nothing any of you has said so far is in any way helpful or could even be construed as argumentative.

It is just a load of insulting insults and all these insults do is insult those of us who like a really good argument.

If you can't argue please go away and start your own Insult thread and leave us argumentative old codgers in peace.

So there.

Guest caraprof
I would never consider contributing to an argument section. I have never been described as argumentative in my life and if anyone dares to disagree with me they'll get punched in the gob.

Archived