Awful weather.

nightrider

Guest Tracker
Apart from a few spits and spots it ain't rained properly here for a week or two. It's been chilly with a fair breeze at times but dry and sunny a lot too.

Can wse have some of the wet stuff down here Please. Our Garden is as dry as a bone, we have not had proper rain for weeks. Going away tomorrow, all our water butts are nearly empty. Iam going to have to fill one from the mains so that the irrigation for patio plants etc works ok.

Its been up in the twenty's again today. We had breakfast on the Patio at 8-00am. Just tholught I would rub it in a bit.

David.

LordThornber - 2009-05-10 9:07 PM
davenewell@home - 2009-05-10 7:11 PM Been a gorgeous day here in Shropshire too, my water butt in the back garden ran dry ten days ago and even now is only half full. D.
Jammy b******s :D Martyn

Well, it's 9.15pm here in sunny Milton Keynes, the weather is still gorgeous, around 75F. The good lady is in the garden pruning the roses and tidying up the garden while I am halfway through a bottle of Tesco Finest Merlot and watching the recorded footy - isn't life great..... 

Bazza454 - 2009-05-10 9:31 PM

Well, it's 9.15pm here in sunny Milton Keynes, the weather is still gorgeous, around 75F. The good lady is in the garden pruning the roses and tidying up the garden while I am halfway through a bottle of Tesco Finest Merlot and watching the recorded footy - isn't life great..... 

Now that's really p****d me off. We redeveloped an area of the garden 2 weeks ago, we made a lovely job, laid some chippings, put some potted plants out, all in all a real Ground Force job.

We haven't been able to sit out there since, typical..

That said, it's glorious here this morning so maybe later??

Martyn :-(

Just to say hope all keeps well Janine when you go off (today?) towards Chester and that you leave the sunshine behind when you go. Take a loaf of bread if you go to the Riverside, as the pigeons are really friendly. Look forward to hearing how your holiday goes.

Lovely sunshine here again in Merseyside and lovely and warm if you are out of the cool wind.

Joy

Well here we go again. The wind is howling, I'm not kidding, absolutely howling, the sky is as grey as John Majors suits and it's pouring down.

If some toad comes on here and says they're sat out, surveying blue skies whilst sipping Pinot Grigio I'm coming round with my catapult.

Martyn :D

LordThornber - 2009-05-13 2:39 PM Well here we go again. The wind is howling, I'm not kidding, absolutely howling, the sky is as grey as John Majors suits and it's pouring down. If some toad comes on here and says they're sat out, surveying blue skies whilst sipping Pinot Grigio I'm coming round with my catapult. Martyn :D

Martyn,

Bring your catapult AND your deckchair, it's absolutely scorching down here, had to ask my wonderful wife to nip indoors and get me an ice cream and some factor 30....

Bazza454 - 2009-05-13 4:56 PM
LordThornber - 2009-05-13 2:39 PM Well here we go again. The wind is howling, I'm not kidding, absolutely howling, the sky is as grey as John Majors suits and it's pouring down. If some toad comes on here and says they're sat out, surveying blue skies whilst sipping Pinot Grigio I'm coming round with my catapult. Martyn :D

Martyn,

Bring your catapult AND your deckchair, it's absolutely scorching down here, had to ask my wonderful wife to nip indoors and get me an ice cream and some factor 30....

Don't bother going South of Bucks then Martyn 'cos its horrible, grey weather here. Cloud-wise we usually just get the empties on their way back from Manchester but not today.Bob :-)

Archived