BBC anti Trump bias........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

I've turned over to BBC news at 9 in recent days as I go to bed early after a hard days work ;-) .........

But yet again it appears I live in America? :-S ........and clearly a anti Trump America :-| ........

Why the f*ck am I paying for the Democrat Anti Trump Broadcasting service??? *-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-09-03 9:11 PM

I've turned over to BBC news at 9 in recent days as I go to bed early after a hard days work ;-) .........

But yet again it appears I live in America? :-S ........and clearly a anti Trump America :-| ........

Why the f*ck am I paying for the Democrat Anti Trump Broadcasting service??? *-) ........

Well - the USA is a very unhappy place to live at the moment.

Lots of shootings, lootings, riots, racism etc ....and Donald Trump is President - and has been for four years.

Do you think he has done a good job as their leader so far ?

:-(

You'll get the usuals blaming POTUS Trump for thuggery, violence, robbery and murder I suppose rather than the Marxist mob supported by the Democrats who are actually the culprits

malc d - 2020-09-03 9:45 PM

Lots of shootings, lootings, riots, racism etc ....and Donald Trump is President - and has been for four years.

The usual knuckle draggers and bigots do but the op was a very poor attempt at BBC bashing which has become the latest fad among right wing loons.

Birdbrain - 2020-09-04 6:22 AM

You'll get the usuals blaming POTUS Trump for thuggery, violence, robbery and murder I suppose rather than the Marxist mob supported by the Democrats who are actually the culprits

Did you forget that the majority of Americans voted for Clinton and not Trump ?

Which was elected only thanks to a medieval and anachronistic voting system.

Is this democracy?

Don't you find something deeply wrong with it ?

Max

Guest pelmetman

Trump has the same problem as Boris ;-) ...........

A lot of gobby Loony Liberal Lefty Losers who have thrown their rattles out of their cribs coz they Lost *-) ..........

They are reaping what they they are sown........So they only have themselves to blame >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2020-09-04 1:02 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-09-04 6:22 AM

Did you forget that the majority of Americans voted for Clinton and not Trump ?

Which was elected only thanks to a medieval and anachronistic voting system.

Is this democracy?

Don't you find something deeply wrong with it ?

Max

Losers only agree with the system when they win *-) ...........

Did you get to vote for the leader of the EU? >:-) ............

Bulletguy - 2020-09-04 12:19 PM

More beautiful name calling from the forums chief name caller ... Thankfully hes managed not to puke out homophobia and claims of alcoholism towards members for once

The usual knuckle draggers and bigots do but the op was a very poor attempt at BBC bashing which has become the latest fad among right wing loons.

747 - 2020-09-04 7:25 PM

Try Al Jazeera instead Dave. Just ease yourself into it though as a lot has happened while you were watching BBC non News. 8-)

He wont watch that. He thinks its a funny Arab Terrorist channel. Bet he watches "Asian Babes" though (Which Mr Birdbrain told me about).

I agree we should not be forced to pay for the BBC

But your hero BoJo insists on keeping it that way.

Archived