BLM Paramilitary Terrorists On Parade ...

Birdbrain

Let me think, a BLM protest where the police where sworn at, three arrests where made for assault, and no social distancing, as you say terrible behaviour.

The few weeks earlier, 100 arrests, and the police attacked by demonstrators, hardly a comparison.

colin - 2021-01-10 10:53 PM

Let me think, a BLM protest where the police where sworn at, three arrests where made for assault, and no social distancing, as you say terrible behaviour.

The few weeks earlier, 100 arrests, and the police attacked by demonstrators, hardly a comparison.

Was that the time the far right Brexit Ingerlaaaand Mob went running around London looking for black and Asian people to beat up and couldnt find any so turned on the Rozzers?

Barryd999 - 2021-01-10 11:45 PM

colin - 2021-01-10 10:53 PM

Was that the time the far right Brexit Ingerlaaaand Mob went running around London looking for black and Asian people to beat up and couldnt find any so turned on the Rozzers?

Couldn't find any "black and asian" people in London ??? ... Chuckle ... Sounds like your whites only village

Archived