Back to reality leaving the Magic behind!

peakepilote

After recently returning from a wonderful two week break visiting Mickey Mouse at his Magic kingdom in Orlando, the other half , the two dustbin lids and myself are now back to the reality. :-(

I have loads of photos and this is one of my favourites, and in some ways sums up what a great place it is.

For those that have been , you will know what I mean

For those who havn't, it may make you want to?

Now , all spent out and saving for a summer of roadtrips in the van. Different, but just as good.

:-D

1702225191_magickingdom.jpg.cc4eebcb3426631b84e25c48fb9f18f5.jpg

peakepilote - 2008-11-13 9:55 PM

After recently returning from a wonderful two week break visiting Mickey Mouse at his Magic kingdom in Orlando, the other half , the two dustbin lids and myself are now back to the reality. :-(

:-D

Lee a lovely picture I think you have captured the magic of the place just right, pleased you enjoyed the break welcome back to reality. Carol.

Hi Jacqui

Lily's doing fine, she's turning out to be a 'toddler' now instead of a 'baby' and is currently going through the terrible twos I think! Really mischievous, running Romy ragged, the both end up totally exhausted but really happy. So glad we got her, Romy's got a good playmate, something she's been missing I think. :-S

Midge couldn't care less, he just likes to lay around out of the way although he was doing a lovely Elvis (curly lip) impression tonight when Lily was trying to pull his blanket out of his bed! :->

We've had her out for a few walks now and she's getting quite used to her lead but doesn't really like the dark, took her for a nice potter round on Sunday with Romy and Midge in his buggy for a bit of fresh air (still got poorly feet). I'm sure some people think we've got a really ugly 'baby' in the buggy!!!!! (lol)

Lily's had her full lot of injections now and has started her Pet Passport ones - back to vets on Wednesday to draw blood for the rabies test ... that should be fun! *-) Hopefully the only blood drawn will be hers! :D

Archived