Bad news, GOOD news

Geof  Angi

Hi Peeps

The bad news is that I am to be made redundent

The GOOD news is that Angi and I are going to enjoy it

We are going to take a month plus in Europe in the MH (June/July time)

We were looking at Croatia, anyone have any ideas please

Geof

I do beg your pardon Geof. Hope you did,nt think I came to that 'retirement' conclusion by looking at your avatar, and as no stranger to 'treading the boards' perhaps you should have said you were merely 'resting'. :$

howie - 2009-05-10 12:52 AM

I do beg your pardon Geof. Hope you did,nt think I came to that 'retirement' conclusion by looking at your avatar, and as no stranger to 'treading the boards' perhaps you should have said you were merely 'resting'. :$

Admit it Howie - you are saying that Geof looks reallllly old in his pic :D

Hi Geoff and Angi, Hope that whatever you decide is good for you and gives you satisfaction.

Great time to look at your life and what you really want to do, and an opportunity to change direction if needed. Good luck. Joy

Thank you very much Joy,

Janine, if Howie can tell my age from that pic, then he deserves a medal LOL, by the way, if your back from birthday bash before last may bank holiday Angie and I will be in Shrewsbury on the Friday (not found a site yet), maybe we can have that cup of coffee we spoke about what seems like years ago. I hope you are enjoying your trip

Geof

Hmm. So being made reduntant has nothing to do with your age Geof or, I should imagine, your ability to carry out your duties in a satisfactory manner.

Hope i,m not stating the obvious, but there are laws now in place that strictly prohibit any form of discrimination when it comes to employment and something I feel you should look into.

Hope this helps.

8-)

BDG_2008-09_077.jpg.00c47fa58ab853b958e947d609d9fee8.jpg

Those hob nailed boots are a dead givaway Mel, but then again i,ve never been out with a 'Humberside' girl.

Shame on me Geoff. All the work you put in for good causes and I use that picture just to get a cheap shot in and let me assure you that picture will be deleted from my files.

But not just yet. ;-)

Archived