Bang the Big Ben Gong!

Barryd999

(lol)

Vladimir Putin chips in a tenner to ‘Ben Ben Bong for Brexit’ crowdfunder

Putin donates to Big Ben crowdfunder

Russian President Vladimir Putin has donated a tenner towards the Big Ben Bong crowdfunder being run by Mark Francois, explaining that it’s the very least he could do, considering.

Despite the campaign only having found 20% of the total required by the weekend deadline, Putin was quick to add his voice to those calling for more donations.

He told reporters, “I’ve spent so much on Brexit already that an extra tenner hardly seems like anything.

“When you’ve invested as heavily as I have in a global disinformation machine capable of manipulating sentiment on a national scale, another ten quid really isn’t that much.

“The British people did what I wanted, so why shouldn’t I contribute towards their little party? Yes, I’m not really known for sentimentality, but it gives me the warm fuzzies to think of the British people digging deep to pay for a massive bell that 99.999% of the population can’t hear, to celebrate a thing no-one really understands, and to signify the culmination of five years work on my part.”

Meanwhile, gelatinous Conservative MP and staunch Brexiter Mark Francois has insisted that even if his crowdfunding effort fails to meet its £500k target by this weekend, he and thousands of others will take to the streets at midnight on Jan 31st and shout “Bong!” at the sky to celebrate leaving the EU.

He explained, “The liberal elite might be able to stop people donating enough to make Big Ben bong – I don’t know how they can do it, they just can – but they can’t stop Brexiters going out into the night to howl at the moon.

“Why are you laughing?”

Mark Francois has bunged in £1000.....Andrea Loathsome, a tenner so they've got a long way to go to reach £350k - £500k (lol)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51133614

And Johnson who initially backed the "bung a bob for a bong" campaign has now had a change of mind. No surprises there then! (lol)

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-distances-himself-from-big-ben-brexit-crowdfunding-campaign-11909867

I love the way they are now blaming remainers for not getting the bong. They cant really use that excuse anymore. Johnson can do what he likes now.

Im all for it! If only to see how many pensioners or angry blokes in Yellow vests turn up in the pissing rain at 11pm. Bong! hurray!!! (Small h). (lol)

Its great though as its actually going to end up being the only real tangible benefit of Brexit as all the money is going to the brilliant charity "Help for Heroes" if they dont get enough or over spend so presumably if its not allowed thats where it will go.

Barryd999 - 2020-01-17 5:44 PM

I love the way they are now blaming remainers for not getting the bong. They cant really use that excuse anymore. Johnson can do what he likes now.

Im all for it! If only to see how many pensioners or angry blokes in Yellow vests turn up in the pissing rain at 11pm. Bong! hurray!!! (Small h). (lol)

Its great though as its actually going to end up being the only real tangible benefit of Brexit as all the money is going to the brilliant charity "Help for Heroes" if they dont get enough or over spend so presumably if its not allowed thats where it will go.

It's obvious that the Brexiteers want to wind up the Remainers, and keep the divisions in the country going, by ' celebrating ' in London.

Otherwise they would go and do it in a part of the country that voted to leave.

Can' t say I care too much what they do as long as I'm not involved in paying for it.

:-|

malc d - 2020-01-17 6:11 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-01-17 5:44 PM

It's obvious that the Brexiteers want to wind up the Remainers, and keep the divisions in the country going, by ' celebrating ' in London.

Otherwise they would go and do it in a part of the country that voted to leave.

Can' t say I care too much what they do as long as I'm not involved in paying for it.

:-|

Entirely agree....If they are so nuts about it they could all log into YouTube and have their orgasms over their batty bongs for free! *-)

I heard today that there might be a few remainer shenanigans going on for the 31st. One of which included a 150 metre banner to cover the white cliffs of Dover that will be visible from France. Cant remember what the slogan was. Maybe "Help" or SOS" perhaps (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-01-17 8:54 PM

I heard today that there might be a few remainer shenanigans going on for the 31st. One of which included a 150 metre banner to cover the white cliffs of Dover that will be visible from France. Cant remember what the slogan was.

Maybe "Help" or SOS" perhaps (lol)

It might be " Can we still come over and tour France in our motorhomes next year please ? "

;-)

malc d - 2020-01-17 9:24 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-01-17 8:54 PM

I heard today that there might be a few remainer shenanigans going on for the 31st. One of which included a 150 metre banner to cover the white cliffs of Dover that will be visible from France. Cant remember what the slogan was.

Maybe "Help" or SOS" perhaps (lol)

It might be " Can we still come over and tour France in our motorhomes next year please ? "

;-)

Remainers will ALWAYS be welcomed. :-D

THIS is Brexiteers destination;

Brexit-on-sea.jpg.d0b918b232f458289f85dbba13dc3c7e.jpg

Comments on one of the funding sites are hilarious. It's 1945 nostalgia!

A momentous event; The most important day of my life; God Save the Queen!; Greatest day since V.E. day; Independence at last; I love Brexit; A free country again; Big Ben the sound of freedom etc etc

One wasn't quite on message though....."We need to be positive about Brexit in the hope that we have made the right decision". Hhmm......whoever that was needs to be taken aside for 'corrective training'. :D

Farage is angry with Johnson; "Boris Johnson has misled people into donating money into the Mark Francois initiative and I should think people are pretty angry about that," Funny but Farage has made a career out of scamming folk....like the 300+ BP candidates out of a non-refundable fee knowing full well he'd be standing them down the following week, not to mention his now defunct paypal company. (lol)

https://news.sky.com/story/pm-to-give-brexit-night-speech-but-there-wont-be-any-big-ben-bongs-11911084

Fanny Francois was still bonging on about it on this mornings BBC Breakfast claiming the cost is £14,200.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1230064/marks-francois-news-big-ben-brexit-day-january-31-boris-johnson-eu-latest

If nothing else the one thing I feel I have achieved out of all this is it was my image of Fanny François as penfold that went viral around the internet.

Perhaps on the 31rd we could have a compilation of the best photoshop jobs and videos from the past four years. I've got loads. (lol)

Archived