Banksy donates artwork to NHS

Bulletguy

Birdbrain - 2020-05-07 6:24 PM

The Duke of Westminster isnt an artist ... He did donate £12.5 million big ones to the NHS though ... The haters dont like that

So clear off and make a damn thread about it then instead of hijacking other fm's threads spouting your bile and clap trap.

Bulletguy - 2020-05-07 6:22 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 6:18 PM

Not fair. Its a fantastic piece.

Yes it is. He's a brilliant artist and the envy of many. Very talented.

Wouldn’t disagree with that,but generally is illegal,he should be prosecuted.

jumpstart - 2020-05-07 7:04 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-07 6:22 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 6:18 PM

Not fair. Its a fantastic piece.

Yes it is. He's a brilliant artist and the envy of many. Very talented.

Wouldn’t disagree with that,but generally is illegal,he should be prosecuted.

What for? :-S

Bulletguy - 2020-05-07 6:54 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-07 6:24 PM

The Duke of Westminster isnt an artist ... He did donate £12.5 million big ones to the NHS though ... The haters dont like that

So clear off and make a damn thread about it then instead of hijacking other fm's threads spouting your bile and clap trap.

£12.5 million donation to the NHS is "clap trap" ... You have issues ... Serious issues

jumpstart - 2020-05-07 8:10 PM

Paint spraying on other people’s property or in public places is illegal. Guy’s who do it to underground trains get prosecuted, it’s still art.

Some graffiti is artistic but much of it isn't at all. I don't see Banksys artwork remotely graffiti like at all. He's an extremely talented artist. As for prosecuting....i think you're havin' a laugh as i don't know of any recipient that's either complained or taken legal action. Whose daft enough to look a gift horse in the mouth?!!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-07 5:27 PM

Banksy has donated this drawing to University Hospital Southampton.

A well thought out message in the artwork too as is often the case with what he does.

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/banksy-hospital-trnd/index.html

I've donated your Ar*e ;-) .......

Just in case they ever run short of holes :D .......

Bulletguy - 2020-05-07 8:44 PM

jumpstart - 2020-05-07 8:10 PM

Paint spraying on other people’s property or in public places is illegal. Guy’s who do it to underground trains get prosecuted, it’s still art.

Some graffiti is artistic but much of it isn't at all. I don't see Banksys artwork remotely graffiti like at all. He's an extremely talented artist. As for prosecuting....i think you're havin' a laugh as i don't know of any recipient that's either complained or taken legal action. Whose daft enough to look a gift horse in the mouth?!!

So if someone stole some money but it was for a good cause and they were a really upstanding citizen then it ok.? It’s still illegal.....look it up what graffiti is.

Archived