Banning orders

Guest TC01

Is it the place of one member to call for the banning of another, I think not, I find it objectionable on many grounds. There have always been extremists within the motorhoming movement but they’ve tended to be kept under control by the CC, however, over recent years the members of the motorhome fraternity from the far right, have felt emboldened to commit atrocities, thanks in part to the rise of the new age traveller and the erection of Israel’s security wall. I feel passionately that my contributions to these forums have benefited motorhomers enormously. I intend to face down these bully boy tactics and take on the radicals.

Not me Mel, and I don,t think it was Wayne either as I think he,s to busy thinking of what to put in Maggies stocking this Christmas...................Hi Frank. The whole idea of a windup is to get a response. No response, no windup. As I mentioned earlier, as long as there,s nothing abusive let them get on with it, and if its of no use or no interest just let it pass. Howard.

Archived