Banning

Victor Meldrew

Was it really necessary to ban the FW again, I personally found him to be a constant source of amusement and will miss him.

It must be galling for Richard that the FW has been banned again particularly as he had spent the last couple of days sucking up to him. Never mind Rich, I expect it will pay dividends when his new sock puppets appear.

Guest Tracker

Thank you for that Tony.

Like many others, I too am mighty fed up with your attitude and I have referred it to the Moderator for his observations.

I don't want to see you banned but I do want to see you act constructively.

Tracker - 2007-10-15 5:35 PM

Thank you for that Tony.

Like many others, I too am mighty fed up with your attitude and I have referred it to the Moderator for his observations.

I don't want to see you banned but I do want to see you act constructively.

I trust the Mods will treat your bleeting with the contempt it deserves.

Guest Tracker
Mel B - 2007-10-16 8:59 PM

Victor ... why not try being nice for a change? You might find that you actually like it! :-D

Baaaaa, baaaaa, baaaaaa

Wow Mel I've heard of optimism but that is asking rather a lot isn't it?

I fail to see the need for the constant 'bickering' twixt users. The whole point, surely, is to have a 'discussion' for enjoyment, exchange of views, others opinions ect. ect. I am sure that you do not all agree with some (all?) of what I say but that is your perogative. It does not upset me to the point of invictive retaliation!! I enjoy a 'mardle' (Nofolk word for talking) and that really, I suggest, is what this forum is supposed to be all about!

Regards Mike

michele - 2007-10-19 1:36 PM

BGD you got it wrong where have youbeen FW has been banned also.

Five days away, up in Barcelona (brilliant city by the way).

Gadzooks, I am so out of touch with all the gossip!

So, has FW2 also been banned now as well then?

If so, under which persona are we to find our Frank now?

(?) (?)

Mike Parke - 2007-10-19 5:52 PM

I fail to see the need for the constant 'bickering' twixt users. The whole point, surely, is to have a 'discussion' for enjoyment, exchange of views, others opinions ect. ect. I am sure that you do not all agree with some (all?) of what I say but that is your perogative. It does not upset me to the point of invictive retaliation!! I enjoy a 'mardle' (Nofolk word for talking) and that really, I suggest, is what this forum is supposed to be all about!

Regards Mike

'mardle' good word - like it

although it's a bit close to marred and mardie - which aren't complimentary at all

the only real solution to the bickering is either ignore the threads or hijack 'em >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-)

B-)

Vic - 2007-10-19 8:49 PM

Crickey Mike, first a mardle. Where will it lead? Next you'll be dwile flonking on here and that'll be a rum old dew

Vic, I do not know about yourself but I have not had a good dwile to flonk for years. The trouble is , of course, that most of them nowadays are imported from out the county and the quality leaves a lot to be desired. I think, though, that if ever the world championships were re instated we would have no difficulty in retainintgour world crown!!!

Regards Mike

Archived