Barry Wants ...

Birdbrain

Why is it a "Major Threat"? The dont look very threatening to me.

I see immigration from the EU is down massively where non EU immigration is the highest ever. Thats going to make it even harder to spot them now I reckon.

Like I Said in the other thread. Sounds like the French are not that fussed about stopping them coming over here. Just wait until we crash out of the EU with no deal and really piss them off. Oh and we lose the Dublin Agreement so you wont be able to send them back.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-22 9:44 PM

I see immigration from the EU is down massively where non EU immigration is the highest ever. Thats going to make it even harder to spot them now I reckon.

Like I Said in the other thread. Sounds like the French are not that fussed about stopping them coming over here. Just wait until we crash out of the EU with no deal and really piss them off. Oh and we lose the Dublin Agreement so you wont be able to send them back.

Did Salman Abedi look threatening on a normal day ??? Michael Adebolajo ??? Hasib Hussain , Mohammad Khan , Shezhad Tanweer , Youssef Zaghba etc etc etc etc ??? ... I know you claim you can tell a woman hater and sexual predator just by looking at em but how do you do it with killers ???

Birdbrain - 2020-05-23 7:01 AM

Did Salman Abedi look threatening on a normal day ??? Michael Adebolajo ??? Hasib Hussain , Mohammad Khan , Shezhad Tanweer , Youssef Zaghba etc etc etc etc ??? ... I know you claim you can tell a woman hater and sexual predator just by looking at em but how do you do it with killers ???

All of those apart form Youssef Zaghba who was Moroccan born were British and born in the UK so didnt come here on a rubber boat as refugees or economic migrants. What are you going to do? Just assume anyone "brown" is a terrorist and bar them from coming to the UK through our airports, ships or rubber dinghies just in case one of them is a terrorist? Sounds like like something Trump would do. Oh yeah, he did.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-23 10:04 AM

All of those apart form Youssef Zaghba who was Moroccan born were British and born in the UK so didnt come here on a rubber boat as refugees or economic migrants. What are you going to do? Just assume anyone "brown" is a terrorist and bar them from coming to the UK through our airports, ships or rubber dinghies just in case one of them is a terrorist? Sounds like like something Trump would do. Oh yeah, he did.

Who mentioned anything about wether our Muslim terrorist murderers were from here or not , you stated those in the boat dont look threatening ... They look ordinary to me just like those I mentioned but the only difference is the boat so I presume the boat sways it for ya ... I'd like to stop anyone from entering the UK illegally wether they are brown , black , white , yellow ... You brought up skin colour for some strange reason ... Hate on Hatey

Birdbrain - 2020-05-23 12:30 PM

Who mentioned anything about wether our Muslim terrorist murderers were from here or not , you stated those in the boat dont look threatening ... They look ordinary to me just like those I mentioned but the only difference is the boat so I presume the boat sways it for ya ... I'd like to stop anyone from entering the UK illegally wether they are brown , black , white , yellow ... You brought up skin colour for some strange reason ... Hate on Hatey

Yes but you brought up a list of known Terrorists who just happened to be followers of some twisted version of ISLAM. Your assumption is that those in the rubber boats could be Terrorists because its likely they are Muslims. Its scare mongering. Just like what Farage likes to do. If they were French or Italian refugees fleeing for the lives I bet it would be a different story (well maybe not French (lol) ).

Barryd999 - 2020-05-24 11:32 AM

Yes but you brought up a list of known Terrorists who just happened to be followers of some twisted version of ISLAM. Your assumption is that those in the rubber boats could be Terrorists because its likely they are Muslims. Its scare mongering. Just like what Farage likes to do. If they were French or Italian refugees fleeing for the lives I bet it would be a different story (well maybe not French (lol) ).

I never mentioned Muslims , you have and their skin colour ??? So go figure ... "fleeing for their lives" , where from Calais ???

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 12:18 PM

I never mentioned Muslims , you have and their skin colour ??? So go figure ... "fleeing for their lives" , where from Calais ???

Well you keep telling us France is a war zone. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-05-24 2:34 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 12:18 PM

Well you keep telling us France is a war zone. (lol)

Must be given the amount of illegals we get from there

Archived