Bathroom light

Guest TC01

When I first got my motorhome I got up in the night to use the toilet and was pleased to discover that the bathroom light came on automatically when the door was opened, it was only when Mrs TC complained about the smell of urine in the fridge that I realised my mistake.

had the same problem several years ago with one of those sunbeds that you fold up & leave in the corner, after a chemically induced kip got up thought i was still in the pub ah urinal in the corner you can guess the rest! when i say several come to think of it it was more like 20 yrs it cost me a fortune not just having the sunbed repaired im still reminded by jb ie THE BOSS to this day ah the trials of youth!

A mate of mine who liked a pint or ten went to bed one Saturday night after a session. During the night he got up to do the neccessary and went back to bed. Imagine his surprise the next day when he opened the wardrobe door to find he'd pissed all over his clothes.

I awoke one night at home to find my husband scrabbling about in the wardrobe, for some reason he thought it was the toilet, easily done you might say, thinking that he thought he was in the motorhome, just one problem ... this was 10 years before we got one!!! :$

Another night he got up to go to the loo, didn't come back, I found him laying on the landing, he'd managed to get to the loo in his sleep but not back to bed! *-)

On neither occasion had he had a drink ...... worrying isn't it! 8-)

colin&jb - 2007-01-10 12:48 PM

had the same problem several years ago with one of those sunbeds that you fold up & leave in the corner, after a chemically induced kip got up thought i was still in the pub ah urinal in the corner you can guess the rest! when i say several come to think of it it was more like 20 yrs it cost me a fortune not just having the sunbed repaired im still reminded by jb ie THE BOSS to this day ah the trials of youth!

Thats one heck of a way to get an all over tan!

Archived