Beautiful ...

Birdbrain

Only "beautiful" for Trump fanatics like Antony who support discrimination. Vile.

The Trump administration is expected to soon finalize a Department of Health and Human Services administrative rule to roll back health care discrimination protections for LGBTQ people. The rule, which was first proposed in May 2019, would reverse an Obama-era interpretation that sex discrimination under Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act applied to discrimination against queer and trans people.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2020/4/24/21234532/trump-administration-health-care-discriminate-lgbtq

Birdbrain - 2020-04-25 6:26 PM

"Pansy boy" ... ??? ... Thats discrimination ... Und then to deny ever saying it is a lie ... So a 'lying discrimination' ... Yuk

You refer to homosexuals as "Batty boys"......don't you Antony? That's homophobic. You're not only a hyopcrite but a proven liar too, not to mention self confessed receiver of stolen goods. Vile.

You're a rabid Trump fanatic and supporter so as i expected you don't condemn Trumps actions to discriminate, but obviously applaud them , thereby showing your discrimination. Crawl back under your rock.

Bulletguy - 2020-04-25 6:38 PM

"Pansy boy" ... ??? ... Thats discrimination ... Und then to deny ever saying it is a lie ... So a 'lying discrimination' ... Yuk

You refer to homosexuals as "Batty boys"......don't you Antony? That's homophobic. You're not only a hyopcrite but a proven liar too, not to mention self confessed receiver of stolen goods. Vile.

You're a rabid Trump fanatic and supporter so as i expected you don't condemn Trumps actions to discriminate, but obviously applaud them , thereby showing your discrimination. Crawl back under your rock.

Can one who lives as a bisexual be homophobic ??? ... Princess on here you called me , a bisexual a "pansy boy" more than once ... Then you denied it and then you said I was making it up ... Only to be shown you had thrown homophobic abuse my way ... If I was you I would shut up to be fair ... Your a homophobe and a liar ... Me thinks you are more suited to the rock

Birdbrain - 2020-04-25 7:01 PM

Can one who lives as a bisexual be homophobic ???

Calling homosexuals "batty boys" as you do is certainly derogatory and you don't deny it. Homophobia is a dislike or prejudice of homosexuals of which i am neither and never have been, where you've never given that impression. You need to read up more on your terminology before trying to fake the homophobe card though given you've now decided to 'identify' as "bisexual", your messed up mind and confusion is somewhat understandable. Hilarious but sad.....you need professional help. What's it going to be tomorrow....an Ass? (lol)(lol)

Still not condemning Trumps vile discrimination against homosexuals then? Shot yourself in the foot on that by posting how "beautiful" you think he is without fact checking first haven't you? Supporting Trump is the actions of a vile homophobe, deceitful pathological liar and self confessed receiver of stolen goods. You're beneath contempt.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-25 8:10 PM

Calling homosexuals "batty boys" as you do is certainly derogatory and you don't deny it. Homophobia is a dislike or prejudice of homosexuals of which i am neither and never have been, where you've never given that impression. You need to read up more on your terminology before trying to fake the homophobe card though given you've now decided to 'identify' as "bisexual", your messed up mind and confusion is somewhat understandable. Hilarious but sad.....you need professional help. What's it going to be tomorrow....an Ass? (lol)(lol)

Still not condemning Trumps vile discrimination against homosexuals then? Shot yourself in the foot on that by posting how "beautiful" you think he is without fact checking first haven't you? Supporting Trump is the actions of a vile homophobe, deceitful pathological liar and self confessed receiver of stolen goods. You're beneath contempt.

Shouldn't you two get a closet? ;-) .......

Can one who lives as a bisexual be homophobic ??? ... Princess on here you called me , a bisexual a "pansy boy" more than once ... Then you denied it and then you said I was making it up ... Only to be shown you had thrown homophobic abuse my way ... If I was you I would shut up to be fair ... Your a homophobe and a liar ... Me thinks you are more suited to the rock

Come off it! Your not Bisexual. You know what they say. Bi now Gay later!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-04-25 10:39 PM

Come off it! Your not Bisexual. You know what they say. Bi now Gay later!

They also say bite the Bullet :D .......

Bulletguy - 2020-04-25 8:10 PM

Me thinks you protest too much ... Homophobe

Archived