Beautiful ...

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2020-04-30 12:18 PM

I thought they were paying good money for boats to get out now. She should let em in, maybe they could pick the crops that are now set to rot in our fields.

Yes great idea ... Pay illegals to pick our crops ... Sends out a great message to others to stop them coming ... Is she racist n'all for talking about illegals as you say Nigel is ???

Birdbrain - 2020-04-30 12:23 PM

I thought they were paying good money for boats to get out now. She should let em in, maybe they could pick the crops that are now set to rot in our fields.

Yes great idea ... Pay illegals to pick our crops ... Sends out a great message to others to stop them coming ... Is she racist n'all for talking about illegals as you say Nigel is ???

Is she racist? I dunno, could be. An asylum seeker is not an "illegal" they are an asylum seeker. An economic migrant could be an illegal immigrant. Why would you want to stop them coming if they get sent straight to our fruit and veg farms? We get our food, they get money and a safe place to live. Everyones happy. Nige is definitely a racist though. Hitler youth songs, national front an all that. Breaking Point. Shaking point even. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-04-30 2:20 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-30 12:23 PM

Is she racist? I dunno, could be. An asylum seeker is not an "illegal" they are an asylum seeker. An economic migrant could be an illegal immigrant. Why would you want to stop them coming if they get sent straight to our fruit and veg farms? We get our food, they get money and a safe place to live. Everyones happy. Nige is definitely a racist though. Hitler youth songs, national front an all that. Breaking Point. Shaking point even. (lol)

Who said asylum seekers are illegal ??? ... Those who have entered the UK illegally have entered the UK illegally or have I missed sumat ... You can show proof of Nigel singing Hitler youth songs of course and are you saying all National Front members and supporters are racist

Archived