Beautiful ... As Always ...

Birdbrain

Well said Jacob. Can I suggest you set an example by assembling all of your fellow Tory MP's everyday together (as close as possible) in the house.right away! Show the country your not afraid of a bit of an elaborate cold. cough.

I bet the real reason is being minister for the 19th Century, the only technology he possesses is an Abacus.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-14 6:43 PM

Well said Jacob. Can I suggest you set an example by assembling all of your fellow Tory MP's everyday together (as close as possible) in the house.right away! Show the country your not afraid of a bit of an elaborate cold. cough.

I bet the real reason is being minister for the 19th Century, the only technology he possesses is an Abacus.

Hate lives

Birdbrain - 2020-05-14 9:01 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-14 6:43 PM

Hate lives

Hate who's lives? Im a lover not a hater me (as you know) . Just listen to my special "Lurv songs" collection. Ah, I see your already a subscriber!. B-)

Archived