You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  General Chat -> Chatterbox
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Beautiful ... Just Beautiful ...
AuthorMessage
userBirdbrain
Posted: 16 January 2021 3:10 PM
Subject: Beautiful ... Just Beautiful ...

Legendary contributor

... https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/ ... Stu ???

Edited by Birdbrain 2021-01-16 3:10 PM
userjumpstart
Posted: 16 January 2021 3:55 PM
Subject: RE: Beautiful ... Just Beautiful ...

Forum master

https://www.globalstrategygroup.com/thought-leadership/highlighting-the-policy-failures-of-the-trump-administration/
userjumpstart
Posted: 16 January 2021 4:01 PM

Forum master

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ivanka-trump-donald-trump-accomplishments_n_60028fe8c5b6efae62f8c1d7
userStuartO
Posted: 16 January 2021 5:09 PM

Forum master

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO BIRDBRAIN'S POSTS

Gentlemen of Chatterbox, Birdbrain has been resorting to side-tracking and provocative posts and throwing insults left right and centre to keep himself active on this (and other) threads, ignoring the widespread criticism he has faced, as if he was our own pestilent Donald Trump, careless of anyone's views other than his own and determined to bluster his way through. It makes no sense to respond to him any way.

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty. If you would like to see what he has been posting browse pages 6 and earlier of the Trump's Last Throw of the Dice thread. Birdbrain has eased off on his insults since them but he's replaced with outraged complaining on a completely spurious basis. As you can see from reading this notice all I'm doing is asking him to tell us he's not going to be so nasty from now on.

A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding to Birdbrain and that's a pity because I think they are likely to be giving Birdbrain encouragement but he is pretty much unrepentant so far and is sticking to his ourage about being persecuted, which of course is nonesense. Everyone seems to agree that Birdbrain's habit of aggressive posts and offensive, gratuitous insulting of people has been awful.

I would therefore ask everyone to consider simply ignoring Birdbrain's posts until he shows us that he will mend his ways. If we all do this for a while he's bound to get the message eventually.
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator