Believe Judge Kavannagh or Professor Ford?

StuartO

Appalling to see the way America does this sort of thing; they stage a show pseudo-trial consisting of a display by the conflicted parties, followed by a partisan political vote.

But I have watched the TV clips of how Prof Ford and Judge Kavannagh performed and found neither of them convincing.  Prof Ford delivered a plausible presentation of a distressed woman still feels about something which she says happened when she was aged 15, reverting as she did so to the nervous delivery of a timid young thing but I didn't find it entirely credible that she had made her way in life (and become a Professor) while carrying the burden of persisting suffering she expected us to believe she sustained.  Judge Kavannagh displayed anger, resentment and piety - and also in my eyes loss of control and balance of the sort we expect of all capable judges. 

It's a different world over there but I wouldn't buy a used car from either of them.

Guest pelmetman

I wonder if she's a Democrat? :-| ........

They do seem to have a lot in common with Remoaners *-) ........

They're both sore losers >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-10-04 7:06 PM

Is it me too?...........

But why do folk suddenly become offended 40 years later? :-S .......

Might be sumat to do with old Georgie boy Soros funding the anti-Kavanaugh mob ... Soros and his money keep on trying to alter the world to the way he'd like it ... Trouble is the world is changing further away from the Soros way ... Vile man ... Strange how John/Peter/James thinks The Daily Mails rich owners are the enemy and yet he stays silent on a man who gives God knows how many $$$$$$$$$$$ to try to change the world to his way ... Soros is a real enemy of the people

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-10-04 8:52 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-04 7:06 PM

Is it me too?...........

But why do folk suddenly become offended 40 years later? :-S .......

Might be sumat to do with old Georgie boy Soros funding the anti-Kavanaugh mob ... Soros and his money keep on trying to alter the world to the way he'd like it ... Trouble is the world is changing further away from the Soros way ... Vile man ... Strange how John/Peter/James thinks The Daily Mails rich owners are the enemy and yet he stays silent on a man who gives God knows how many $$$$$$$$$$$ to try to change the world to his way ... Soros is a real enemy of the people

As Old "Sore Arse" said "no one benefited but my self" ;-) ......

When we were in France and we got kicked out of the ERM ,,,,,,,, WITHOUT NOTICE 8-) .......

It took us two days to be able cash travellers cheques *-) .......

Remember them anyone? :D ........

I remember that darling of the Remoaners as a shallow greedy money grabbing T*W*A*T >:-) ......

• 4 weeks later...
Lordy ... From Stormy Daniels to the Russians to POTUS Trumps Impending Impeachment !! ... Seems the lies just carry on ... Now the Kavanaugh case is going exactly how right minded folk thought , utter bull ... https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/11/judge-kavanaugh-s-sexual-assault-accuser-allegedly-admits-she-lied-wanted-attention.html ... 2 years on and they are still sore

Archived