Benefit Fraud

John52

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-08-09 8:20 AM

Two thirds of furloughed workers on the fiddle

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/aug/09/two-thirds-of-uks-furloughed-workers-continued-job-in-covid-19-lockdown

whilst honest companies like Primark don't even claim the furlough they are entitled to.

It's just as well Rishy is going to pull the plug then ;-) ..........

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/aug/09/two-thirds-of-uks-furloughed-workers-continued-job-in-covid-19-lockdown

whilst honest companies like Primark don't even claim the furlough they are entitled to.

August is time to chuck in my next payout claim ... Just in time as we went to order the ebikes yesterday

Birdbrain - 2020-08-09 8:51 AM

August is time to chuck in my next payout claim ... Just in time as we went to order the ebikes yesterday

You feckin benefit scrounger!!! When in august? Asking for a friend.

Is this down to the employees or the employer though? All of it I guess was open to this kind of thing. The article suggests it might not have been such a bad thing if its kept companies and the economy going. Loads of people are going to be fecked if they know who they are though and make them pay it back.

Guest pelmetman

There's a lot of people in the UK sat with a lot of money in their bank accounts ;-) .........

There's gonna be a Brexit boom just in time for when we finally tell the EU to "F" OFF >:-) ........

Barryd999 - 2020-08-09 10:38 AM

Accountant sent me an email yesterday saying August 17th ... We are going to call our bikes Boris and Rishi after those who paid for them ... The shop even accepts cash for a major saving ... Bingo ... Now I know what those refugee types feel like getting free stuff for no reason

pelmetman - 2020-08-09 1:41 PM

There's a lot of people in the UK sat with a lot of money in their bank accounts ;-) .........

There's gonna be a Brexit boom just in time for when we finally tell the EU to "F" OFF >:-) ........

Too right ... Team UK will have a nice bank account balance n'all if its a no-deal ... Forgot, thats dead isnt it ... BFN

Birdbrain - 2020-08-09 2:07 PM

Accountant sent me an email yesterday saying August 17th ... We are going to call our bikes Boris and Rishi after those who paid for them ... The shop even accepts cash for a major saving ... Bingo ... Now I know what those refugee types feel like getting free stuff for no reason

Careful. Rishi might at some stage ask for that money back if he finds out you made a packet during lockdown. They will be trying to claw it back somehow.

Out of interest what e bike did you get? I quite fancy one.

Barryd999 - 2020-08-09 2:32 PM

Careful. Rishi might at some stage ask for that money back if he finds out you made a packet during lockdown. They will be trying to claw it back somehow.

I didn't say I made a packet during lockdown??? ... The bikes we have ordered are made by Cube, think they are Dutch company with Bosch batteries and motors ... We have to go back to Bolton hopefully at some point this week as thats when the delivery is coming ... If you are looking then Ebike Capital in Bolton were fair and not pushy with us and the fella we dealt with Mohammed was a really nice fella who could have tried to sell us bikes more expensive than the ones the taxpayer has bought us ... They do some extra sturdy framed bikes which will be better for you with massive tyres big enough to take your frame

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-08-09 2:44 PM

I didn't say I made a packet during lockdown??? ... The bikes we have ordered are made by Cube, think they are Dutch company with Bosch batteries and motors ... We have to go back to Bolton hopefully at some point this week as thats when the delivery is coming ... If you are looking then Ebike Capital in Bolton were fair and not pushy with us and the fella we dealt with Mohammed was a really nice fella who could have tried to sell us bikes more expensive than the ones the taxpayer has bought us ... They do some extra sturdy framed bikes which will be better for you with massive tyres big enough to take your frame

Good timing Birdy ;-) ..........

Bought just before we slap tariffs on EU goods >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-08-09 2:59 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-08-09 2:44 PM

Good timing Birdy ;-) ..........

Bought just before we slap tariffs on EU goods >:-) ..........

Too right ... Upstairs for thinking, downstairs for dancing

You feckin benefit scrounger!!!

Both the Chuckle brothers have history, from receiving knowingly stolen goods to scrounging benefits and it runs in Parasitemans family as his brother is using the state to buy a new caravan. This pair of lowlife have the gall to complain about folk doing what they themselves do. Pair of hypocrites.

Bulletguy - 2020-08-09 3:13 PM

Both the Chuckle brothers have history, from receiving knowingly stolen goods to scrounging benefits and it runs in Parasitemans family as his brother is using the state to buy a new caravan. This pair of lowlife have the gall to complain about folk doing what they themselves do. Pair of hypocrites.

Wonder who's knowingly had "stolen goods" ... Wonder why claiming benefits is "scrounging" when you've paid the tax you've been asked to pay ... Wonder why some folk are very bitter

Guest pelmetman

Oooooh libeling 2 people in one post ;-) .............

Keep providing the ammunition Bullet >:-) ............

Birdbrain - 2020-08-09 3:54 PM

Wonder who's knowingly had "stolen goods" ... Wonder why claiming benefits is "scrounging" when you've paid the tax you've been asked to pay ... Wonder why some folk are very bitter

You know damn well who, you openly boasted about it on this forum. It's not 'bitterness' Antony, it's anger and anyone with a sense of moral decency would rightly condemn such activities.

Bulletguy - 2020-08-09 4:57 PM

You know damn well who, you openly boasted about it on this forum. It's not 'bitterness' Antony, it's anger and anyone with a sense of moral decency would rightly condemn such activities.

No I dont "know damn well who" ... I hope you dont mean me as I have never knowingly taken any stolen goods and I am quite happy to take legal advice against anyone who suggests otherwise ... As for your bitterness regarding my Government help I have always paid all taxes I owe by law before the due date so your anger is better aimed at others

Birdbrain - 2020-08-09 5:50 PM

No I dont "know damn well who" ...

Yes you do, no need to pretend otherwise. Read the highlighted.

Bulletguy - 2020-08-09 5:58 PM

Are you, the fella that goes under the name on here as Bulletguy saying I have knowingly received stolen goods ??? A simple yes or no will suffice

Birdbrain - 2020-08-09 6:09 PM

Are you, the fella that goes under the name on here as Bulletguy saying I have knowingly received stolen goods ??? A simple yes or no will suffice

I am.

Bulletguy - 2020-08-09 6:13 PM

I am.

Your guts have just run out in front of the whole forum ... All mouth and no trousers ... Yes or no I asked for

Birdbrain - 2020-08-09 6:17 PM

I am.

Your guts have just run out in front of the whole forum ... All mouth and no trousers ... Yes or no I asked for

And you got a clear answer.

Bulletguy - 2020-08-09 6:22 PM

I am.

Great ... Your courage and bravery as an invisible keyboard warrior are to be commended ... Unlike you with me I have no personal details on you ... Could you as a man of bravery and courage forward your details to a trusted member of your choice please knowing that those details will never be disclosed on here or anywhere else

Birdbrain - 2020-08-09 6:44 PM

I am.

Great ... Your courage and bravery as an invisible keyboard warrior are to be commended ... Unlike you with me I have no personal details on you ... Could you as a man of bravery and courage forward your details to a trusted member of your choice please knowing that those details will never be disclosed on here or anywhere else

And the point of the above pile of guff is.............what exactly?

Bulletguy - 2020-08-09 7:03 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-08-09 6:44 PM

I am.

And the point of the above pile of guff is.............what exactly?

Truth ... Be even braver and do as I politely asked

Archived