Bet Mr Cummings Is To Blame ...

Birdbrain

Are they breaking restrictions?

I bet Cummings is to blame. Ever since he did what he did anti lockdown northerners have been posting online with stuff like "If its good enough for Cummings its good enough for me". He certainly caused a lot of extra visitors to Barnard Castle for sure and they are still coming.

Gentlemen of Chatterbox, Birdbrain has been resorting to side-tracking and provocative posts and throwing insults left right and centre to keep himself active on this (and other) threads, ignoring the widespread criticism he has faced, as if he was our own pestilent Donald Trump, careless of anyone's views other than his own and determined to bluster his way through. It makes no sense to respond to him any way.

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty. He has toned his insults down a little since I started posting these notices, so they are having a useful effect.

A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding to Birdbrain and this has shown us that he, Birdbrain, is pretty much unrepentant and is still responding in his same old ways, including with spurious, indeed rather silly counter-accusations. I would therefore ask everyone to consider simply ignoring Birdbrain's posts, to deny him the attention he clearly wants to attract.

StuartO - 2021-01-16 7:57 AM

Gentlemen of Chatterbox, Birdbrain has been resorting to side-tracking and provocative posts and throwing insults left right and centre to keep himself active on this (and other) threads, ignoring the widespread criticism he has faced, as if he was our own pestilent Donald Trump, careless of anyone's views other than his own and determined to bluster his way through. It makes no sense to respond to him any way.

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty. He has toned his insults down a little since I started posting these notices, so they are having a useful effect.

A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding to Birdbrain and this has shown us that he, Birdbrain, is pretty much unrepentant and is still responding in his same old ways, including with spurious, indeed rather silly counter-accusations. I would therefore ask everyone to consider simply ignoring Birdbrain's posts, to deny him the attention he clearly wants to attract.

PMSL ... "A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding" ... You vill be hunted down and shot ... You tell em Mein Fuhrer ... Chuckle

A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding to Birdbrain and this has shown us that he, Birdbrain, is pretty much unrepentant and is still responding in his same old ways, including with spurious, indeed rather silly counter-accusations. It is notewworthy however that everyone seems to agree that Birdbrain's habit of agressive posts and offensive insulting of people is awful and I would therefore ask everyone to consider simply ignoring Birdbrain's posts until he shows us that he will mend his ways.

StuartO - 2021-01-16 8:42 AM

A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding to Birdbrain and this has shown us that he, Birdbrain, is pretty much unrepentant and is still responding in his same old ways, including with spurious, indeed rather silly counter-accusations. It is notewworthy however that everyone seems to agree that Birdbrain's habit of agressive posts and offensive insulting of people is awful and I would therefore ask everyone to consider simply ignoring Birdbrain's posts until he shows us that he will mend his ways.

How Stuart is getting away with bullying and trolling me on thread after thread is disgraceful ... Its the behaviour of a supposed grown man

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO BIRDBRAIN'S POSTS

StuartO - 2021-01-16 9:24 AM

More disgraceful trolling and bullying which seems totally acceptable

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty. If you would like to see what he has been posting browse pages 6 and earlier of the Trump's Last Throw of the Dice thread. Birdbrain has eased off on his insults since them but he's replaced with outraged complaining on a completely spurious basis. As you can see from reading this notice all I'm doing is asking him to tell us he's not going to be so nasty from now on.

A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding to Birdbrain and that's a pity because I think they are likely to be giving Birdbrain encouragement but he is pretty much unrepentant so far and is sticking to his ourage about being persecuted, which of course is nonesense. Everyone seems to agree that Birdbrain's habit of aggressive posts and offensive, gratuitous insulting of people has been awful.

I would therefore ask everyone to consider simply ignoring Birdbrain's posts until he shows us that he will mend his ways. If we all do this for a while he's bound to get the message eventually.

Archived