Bet They Wouldnt Have Said ...

Birdbrain

jumpstart - 2020-01-20 9:58 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-20 6:01 PM

"A fight between Muslim men in Ilford" ... https://news.sky.com/story/three-men-die-from-stab-wounds-in-seven-kings-area-of-northeast-london-11913108 ... Oh no

Perhaps you should read it...they were Sikh.

Oh dear, you continue to embarrass yourself. Read the thread's headline and then the first sentence of the post, which is a continuation of the headline, as the headline has several full stops after it.

Birdbrain is claiming that if they'd been Muslims the press wouldn't have said that they were Muslims but it's OK to mention their religion because they're Sikhs.

You recently called me out for saying 'more clever' and told me that I should only use the comparative and superlative form of clever. Once again you proved your stupidity, because two minutes on Google would have instantly informed you that 'more clever' is just as as acceptable as 'cleverer' and is favoured by many writers as it sounds more formal. Another two syllable word for which it is acceptable not to use the comparative is 'simple'. You are more simple than I am.

Before rushing into print and insulting people, may I suggest that you read slowly and think before leaping in and proving that you're a dimwit. In the case of grammar, try a quick Google so that you don't end up with even more egg on your face.

jumpstart - 2020-01-20 8:58 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-20 6:01 PM

"A fight between Muslim men in Ilford" ... https://news.sky.com/story/three-men-die-from-stab-wounds-in-seven-kings-area-of-northeast-london-11913108 ... Oh no

Perhaps you should read it...they were Sikh.

Que ??? ... Perhaps you should breathe before posting and making yaself look pretty silly ... Once again

Archived