Bigly Meltdown.....comedy gold!

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-14 6:15 PM

Bigly throws a tantrum and his toys out the pram. (lol)(lol)*-)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/13/trump-coronavirus-meltdown-media-authority

Why aren't you bothered about the EU problems? ;-) .............

You know those PPE problems that Spain, Italy and France etc are suffering? :-| .......

I guess its because they dont fit in with you and your angry clique of grumpy Chatterbox lefties :D ......

Just sayin.......

pelmetman - 2020-04-14 6:49 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/13/trump-coronavirus-meltdown-media-authority

You know those PPE problems that Spain, Italy and France etc are suffering? :-| .......

I guess its because they dont fit in with you and your angry clique of grumpy Chatterbox lefties :D ......

Just sayin.......

In Bullet world the EU doesnt have problems ... I always looked up to my grandad ... Bet somebodies grandkids are pretty glad they live miles away from him ... Lordy

Bulletguy - 2020-04-14 7:42 PM

That thread is..........thataway >>>>>>>>>>>>

Ye ... Dont disrupt grandpas POTUS Trump hate thread

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-14 7:42 PM

That thread is..........thataway >>>>>>>>>>>>

You mean in that place where you may have to come up with a reasoned response? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Nice to know you're still as thick as Doo Doo :D .......

...We won’t need that many lifeboats....if you need a lifeboat,you will get one.......

....they are our lifeboat’s..not your lifeboats.....

....I knew there was an iceberg, it’s the biggest and best iceberg I’ve ever seen....I’m an expert on iceberg’s.

Just sayin.......

Please look into your house and stop talking about countries you don't know if not from fake twitter.

At least don't mention Italy.

Here many companies have converted their production to overcome the shortage of PPE.

In my own region where, moreover, it is mandatory to go out wearing a mask, three million of them have already been distributed to the population.

Free or not depending on personal conditions.

More will come soon.

The government is considering imposing controlled prices.

Ask what your government is doing instead.

Just sayin .......

Max

jumpstart - 2020-04-15 9:44 AM

If it is mandatory to wear a mask and 3 million have been issued , what are the 25 million others using?

It would be enough to read Wikipedia to find out that we do not have regions with 25 million inhabitants.

In any case, 3 million masks are those distributed so far, I said that more will are come soon.

In a region that has 10 million inhabitants and not 25.

And where the masks have always been on sale with limited periods of shortage.

For example, I bought them without waiting for the distributed ones.

I note that those who are in favor of your government and your prime minister continue to talk about France, Spain and Italy to mask your problems.

Not fair.

I suggest you look at what happens to you instead, a situation that seen from here is at least questionable.

Max

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2020-04-15 9:27 AM

Just sayin.......

Please look into your house and stop talking about countries you don't know if not from fake twitter.

Here many companies have converted their production to overcome the shortage of PPE.

In my own region where, moreover, it is mandatory to go out wearing a mask, three million of them have already been distributed to the population.

More will come soon.

Just sayin .......

Max

Why should we not compare the UK to how EU countries are handling the pandemic? :-| .........

It's pretty obvious that the EU itself has proved to be a waste of space, as its every country for themselves 8-) ............

Currently the majority of the UK public think Boris is doing a good job ;-) ........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8219203/Two-thirds-Britons-half-LABOUR-voters-say-government-doing-good-job-Covid.html

mtravel - 2020-04-15 10:07 AM

If it is mandatory to wear a mask and 3 million have been issued , what are the 25 million others using?

It would be enough to read Wikipedia to find out that we do not have regions with 25 million inhabitants.

In any case, 3 million masks are those distributed so far, I said that more will are come soon.

I note that those who are in favor of your government and your prime minister continue to talk about France, Spain and Italy to mask your problems.

Not fair.

I suggest you look at what happens to you instead, a situation that seen from here is at least questionable.

Max

Italy has a population of around 60 mil , more than half live in the North.

Comparisons with European countries is inevitable. Nobody apart from Greece did a good job to start with.

pelmetman - 2020-04-15 10:11 AM

mtravel - 2020-04-15 9:27 AM

Just sayin.......

More will come soon.

Just sayin .......

Max

Why should we not compare the UK to how EU countries are handling the pandemic? :-| .........

It's pretty obvious that the EU itself has proved to be a waste of space, as its every country for themselves 8-) ............

Currently the majority of the UK public think Boris is doing a good job ;-) ........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8219203/Two-thirds-Britons-half-LABOUR-voters-say-government-doing-good-job-Covid.html

You are not comparing, just talking in vain.

Of things you only know by reading them on the internet.

You were favored by being an island, which slowed down the infection but you didn't understand it.

If you had really compared what was happening in the EU, you would probably be better.

If the European Union is a waste of space, leave it up to those who are part of it and not to 52% of the British.

If the majority of Brits think the prime minister is doing a good job, I'm happy for them. It's not my problem.

Max

jumpstart - 2020-04-15 10:29 AM

Not fair.

Max

Comparisons with European countries is inevitable. Nobody apart from Greece did a good job to start with.

I talked of my region with 10. You have no idea about how Italy afforded the pandemic. Please stop.

mtravel - 2020-04-15 10:42 AM

jumpstart - 2020-04-15 10:29 AM

Not fair.

Max

I talked of my region with 10. You have no idea about how Italy afforded the pandemic. Please stop.

Your information is no different than anyone else. You read it or listen to it. Doesn’t matter which country you are in. So please stop.

jumpstart - 2020-04-15 12:44 PM

mtravel - 2020-04-15 11:11 AM

I read all decision of my governement. Not on newpapers od the internet. On official sources. You don't.

Oh...that will be the truth then.

Stop it being ridiculous.

It is unlikely that the government decrees published in the "Official Gazette of the Italian State" and immediately applied are not the truth.

I could say that perhaps your only truth comes from the spokesmen for Downing Street number 10 or from some junk newspapers that are at the entrance of all your supermarkets.

For those who are willing to believe it.

mtravel - 2020-04-15 1:00 PM

jumpstart - 2020-04-15 12:44 PM

mtravel - 2020-04-15 11:11 AM

I read all decision of my governement. Not on newpapers od the internet. On official sources. You don't.

Oh...that will be the truth then.

Stop it being ridiculous.

It is unlikely that the government decrees published in the "Official Gazette of the Italian State" and immediately applied are not the truth.

I could say that perhaps your only truth comes from the spokesmen for Downing Street number 10 or from some junk newspapers that are at the entrance of all your supermarkets.

For those who are willing to believe it.

You need to sit down and have a cup of Bovril.

So what does the “ official” state news say about the Mafia distribution of food in the south?

Archived