Billionaire sex trafficker

Bulletguy

Wealthy US financier and friend of the powerful, Jeffrey Epstein, has appeared in a New York court charged with running "a vast network" of underage girls for sex.

The indictment alleges he enticed minors to visit his Manhattan and Florida mansions between 2002 and 2005.

According to the charges, the girls, some as young as 14, were given hundreds of dollars for sex acts.

https://www.channel4.com/news/financier-jeffrey-epstein-charged-with-sex-trafficking

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48912797

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-09 1:23 AM

Wealthy US financier and friend of the powerful, Jeffrey Epstein, has appeared in a New York court charged with running "a vast network" of underage girls for sex.

The indictment alleges he enticed minors to visit his Manhattan and Florida mansions between 2002 and 2005.

According to the charges, the girls, some as young as 14, were given hundreds of dollars for sex acts.

https://www.channel4.com/news/financier-jeffrey-epstein-charged-with-sex-trafficking

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48912797

Why does a peado from the USA warrant a thread from you? :-| ..........

When we have so many of our own? ;-) .........

Could it be that he doesn't have the excuse of following a certain creed? *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-09 1:28 PM

Both links are clear (there is the choice of US media if you prefer but will find the same on those). Still, this is an extremely wealthy guy with very influential and powerful friends so i guess that makes it "ok". :-|

Yet when we flag up that same kind of deviant behavior being carried out by folk who follow a certain creed you object?..........

It appears in your eye's its only wrong if the peado is white or rich *-) ...........

Typical Bullet double standards :-| .......

pelmetman - 2019-07-09 3:32 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-09 1:28 PM

Both links are clear (there is the choice of US media if you prefer but will find the same on those). Still, this is an extremely wealthy guy with very influential and powerful friends so i guess that makes it "ok". :-|

Yet when we flag up that same kind of deviant behavior being carried out by folk who follow a certain creed you object?..........

At your blatant generalisation, yes. It would be comparable to me posting this link and implying all wealthy people with influential and powerful friends are paedophiles. Can you not see how ludicrous that is?

It appears in your eye's its only wrong if the peado is white or rich

Why are you so defensive of this guy? :-|

• 10 months later...
Birdbrain - 2019-07-09 6:20 AM

Im sensing a POTUS Trump link somewhere ... Defo a Bill Clinton link but that wont be mentioned ... Knowing the hate spewed by a certain someone could even be a Boris link ... Time will tell

Prince Andrew link

He was supplying underage girls to someone supposed to be working for us, leaving them open to blackmail at our expense

Do we have to explain how dangerous that is *-)

John52 - 2020-06-06 8:19 AM

Im sensing a POTUS Trump link somewhere ... Defo a Bill Clinton link but that wont be mentioned ... Knowing the hate spewed by a certain someone could even be a Boris link ... Time will tell

Prince Andrew link

He was supplying underage girls to someone supposed to be working for us, leaving them open to blackmail at our expense

"He was supplying underage girls to someone supposed to be working for us" ... You can prove that can claim about Prince Andrew can you ??? ... Not sure how much Warners would appreciate that comment on an open forum

Birdbrain - 2020-06-06 9:54 AM

Prince Andrew link

"He was supplying underage girls to someone supposed to be working for us" ... You can prove that can claim about Prince Andrew can you ??? ... Not sure how much Warners would appreciate that comment on an open forum

Read it again, slowly, many times.

I said what Jeffrey Epstein did (and went to jail for so its already been proven.)

Not Prince Andrew

John52 - 2020-06-07 8:01 AM

Prince Andrew link

I said what Jeffrey Epstein did (and went to jail for so its already been proven.)

Not Prince Andrew

Ive read it slowly , many times ... So who was Epstein supplying underage girls to who was working for us and who ever that person is why would the blackmail be at our expense ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-07 9:20 AM

Prince Andrew link

Not Prince Andrew

Ive read it slowly , many times ... So who was Epstein supplying underage girls to who was working for us and who ever that person is why would the blackmail be at our expense ???

Thanks, So at least you realise now I made no claims about Prince Andrew that you accused me of.

That was just another invention and false accusation from you.

What I said was Prince Andrew link - because googling Prince Andrew invariably brings up Jeffrey Epstein.

People can read that and make up their own mind.

John52 - 2020-06-07 10:45 AM

Prince Andrew link

Not Prince Andrew

Thanks, So at least you realise now I made no claims about Prince Andrew that you accused me of.

What I said was Prince Andrew link - because googling Prince Andrew invariably brings up Jeffrey Epstein.

Your deflecting and havent answered my question ... Once you confirm who you meant by "He was supplying underage girls to someone supposed to be working for us" I will gladly apologise if one is needed ... Who did you mean ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-07 12:13 PM

Prince Andrew link

Not Prince Andrew

Your deflecting and havent answered my question ... Once you confirm who you meant by "He was supplying underage girls to someone supposed to be working for us" I will gladly apologise if one is needed ... Who did you mean ???

John ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-07 5:55 PM

Prince Andrew link

Not Prince Andrew

John ???

Just a reminder as your logged in

Birdbrain - 2020-06-07 7:15 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-07 5:55 PM

Prince Andrew link

Not Prince Andrew

John ???

Just a reminder as your logged in

Morning ... Any closer to an answer on who you meant

John52 - 2020-06-08 6:43 AM

I'll try and reply in your language

bin bags.... public bins..blah..blah..

So we can take it Prince Andrew was defo the fella who you claim had been supplied the underage girls ... Wow ... On a public forum thats one hell of a claim ... Wow

John52 - 2020-06-08 7:39 AM

The beauty of having everything written down is that people can read what was written, instead of your version of it :D

As you seem unwilling to google it, try this for starters

https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/07/usa-demands-prince-andrew-handed-face-questions-epstein-12818677/

Your words "He (Epstein) was supplying underage girls to someone (Prince Andrew) supposed to be working for us" ... Prove it , cos thats a big claim on an open forum

Birdbrain - 2020-06-08 8:26 AM

The beauty of having everything written down is that people can read what was written, instead of your version of it :D

https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/07/usa-demands-prince-andrew-handed-face-questions-epstein-12818677/

Your words "He (Epstein) was supplying underage girls to someone (Prince Andrew) supposed to be working for us" ... Prove it , cos thats a big claim on an open forum

Can't resist it can you :D

People can now go back and compare what I actually wrote with your altered quote from it :D

And then you ask people to trust you *-)

John52 - 2020-06-08 8:35 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-08 8:26 AM

Can't resist it can you :D

People can now go back and compare what I actually wrote with your altered quote from it :D

And then you ask people to trust you *-)

I'll translate ... You cant prove it ... More hot air

I'm a monarchist and a royalist and I think our Royals are doing a great job overall and long may that continue.

Clearly the Royals face problems from time to time, the latest being Prince Harry and his wife taking their bat home to her Country of Birth ostensibly for some peace and quiet, but The Firm as it's sometimes called seems to have found a solution to that one which even caters for the possibility (some would say probability) that it will end up in tears sooner or later and Prince Harry will end up coming back to UK on his own in due course while Megan, Duchess of Sussex, does her own thing in the States.

And there's Prince Andrew; not very bright and hitherto so full of his own importance, who pursued some very unwise friendships and has got caught, so it is claimed, screwing young prositutes which he let someone line up for him - one of whom now wants to get her own back and maybe cash in her chips. The photograph of Prince Andrew saying a sneaky goodbye to a young woman at the door of Espstein's NY property spoke volumes, whether or not the other compromising photo of him with his arm round the young tart was genuine. Whatever the facts Prince Andrew has had to withdraw from public life and keep his head down, seemingly with little prospect of getting over it all before senility finishes him off in private.

But The Firm rolls smoothy onwards, with the key players (among which neither Prince Harry nor Prince Andrew rates at all any more) are continuing to do what's expected of them rather well and the future of the monarchy looks secure for now.

I doubt very much that Prince Andrew will ever take part in any American legal process and what's a bit more bad press as a consequence going to do to him unless clear, hard evidence of his own culpable wrongdoing emerges? The press will of course continue to follow the story and keep digging in hope of a scoop.

StuartO - 2020-06-08 9:32 AM

what's a bit more bad press as a consequence going to do to him unless clear, hard evidence of his own culpable wrongdoing emerges?

Its more about what damage its doing to the standing of our country.

His evidence is needed to help the investigation to uncover more people abusing their positions of power before more children are abused for their gratification.

Why won't Prince Andrew help by attending a UK court and giving evidence?

Do you think you or I would be given a choice *-)

John52 - 2020-06-08 10:09 AM

what's a bit more bad press as a consequence going to do to him unless clear, hard evidence of his own culpable wrongdoing emerges?

His evidence is needed to help the investigation to uncover more people abusing their positions of power before more children are abused for their gratification.

I doubt this issue will have any impact at all on the standing of UK. Prince Andrew is a potential witness and is not himself accused, at least not yet. Can he be compelled to cooperate as a witness? And couldn’t he simply keep answering “Can’t remember” or “No comment” anyway?

StuartO - 2020-06-08 10:28 AM

John52 - 2020-06-08 10:09 AM

I doubt this issue will have any impact at all on the standing of UK. Prince Andrew is a potential witness and is not himself accused, at least not yet. Can he be compelled to cooperate as a witness? And couldn’t he simply keep answering “Can’t remember” or “No comment” anyway?

John has already convicted Prince Andrew ... Epstein supplied him with underage girls , not one girl but lots apparently ... John has yet to prove just one though ... Still waiting for the proof

Archived