Billy no mates Corbyn.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1158001/jeremy-corbyn-labour-news-latest-protest-boris-johnson-brexit-news-no-deal

"Jeremy Corbyn spoke to a crowd of at least 300 people rallying against the Government in Parliament Square on Thursday. Images show protesters holding placards saying ‘No to racism, No to Boris Johnson’. However, the new Prime Minister has appointed more ethnic minority politicians to his Cabinet than any other leader in the country in history.

protesters appear to fill “a quarter” of the square despite it being a nationally organised rally."

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Looks like the Losers are Losing Momentum >:-) ..........

• 1 year later...
pelmetman - 2019-07-27 12:58 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1158001/jeremy-corbyn-labour-news-latest-protest-boris-johnson-brexit-news-no-deal

"Jeremy Corbyn spoke to a crowd of at least 300 people rallying against the Government in Parliament Square on Thursday. Images show protesters holding placards saying ‘No to racism, No to Boris Johnson’. However, the new Prime Minister has appointed more ethnic minority politicians to his Cabinet than any other leader in the country in history.

protesters appear to fill “a quarter” of the square despite it being a nationally organised rally."

Yeh right...it’s called Cronyism.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-08-20 5:01 PM

Yeh right...it’s called Cronyism.

That was obviously the Loser Corbyn's problem ;-) ..........

Not enough cronies :D .........

Instead of posting month old links about yesterday's news (and people), why don't you get your picture of Camp Pelmet the right way up?

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-08-24 6:10 PM

Instead of posting month old links about yesterday's news (and people), why don't you get your picture of Camp Pelmet the right way up?

Que? :-S ...........

Not a lot of support about these days for Michael Foot either.

;-)

Birdbrain - 2020-08-25 4:04 PM

jumpstart - 2020-08-25 2:01 PM

Bory no mates is loosing support from back benchers.. Kier is looking good for next election though.

Who's "Bory no mates" and whats he "loosing" ???

Exactly,soon to be forgotten,he won’t last long.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-08-25 6:17 PM

According to Bogus Boris chief advisers father in law Boris will resign in 6 months as he has not properly recovered from covid19.

That will leave Kier top of the favourites come next election.

Oh Goody another lawyer in charge of the Labour party 8-) ........

So when can we expect to invade Trumps America? :D .......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-25 7:06 PM

John52 - 2020-08-25 7:00 PM

Boris will resign in 6 months.

I wondered what he would do before everyone realises what a mess he has made

The same as he's always done......as little as possible. :-|

Blimey Dumb Dumb your up late today? 8-) ........

Has your nurse changed your pad supplier? ;-) ......

Just askin >:-) .......

Guest pelmetman

Brian Bump ;-) .........

So what have I got upside down? :D ...........

According to Bogus Boris chief advisers father in law Boris will resign in 6 months as he has not properly recovered from covid19.

Yeah I heard that as well. What a legacy. Deliver a no deal not oven ready at all Brexit and kill 60000+ people, trash the economy and then resign before you are pushed or lynched. Terrific.

Barryd999 - 2020-08-28 9:58 AM

Yeah I heard that as well. What a legacy. Deliver a no deal not oven ready at all Brexit and kill 60000+ people, trash the economy and then resign before you are pushed or lynched. Terrific.

I suppose they will still accept what BoJo tells them - even after all his lies.

Even though it makes no sense for him to cling on to power for 6 months if he is so badly affected by covid.

- Its a new disease that affects everyone differently, how could he know what it will be like in 6 months?

Other than to continue milking the job for all its worth, and installing even more of his cronies in the Government, so they can repay the favour when he goes.

pelmetman - 2020-08-27 9:44 PM

Brian Bump ;-) .........

I was using Internet Explorer, and it always came up on its side. Just changed to Edge, and now it comes up the right way round. Strange! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-08-28 3:57 PM

Brian Bump ;-) .........

I was using Internet Explorer, and it always came up on its side. Just changed to Edge, and now it comes up the right way round. Strange! :-D

He must have changed it.

I haven't changed anything but it was on its side and now the right way up for me too.

I never bothered to comment on it because a picture on its side is the least outrageous thing about his posts.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-08-28 9:36 PM

Brian Bump ;-) .........

He must have changed it.

I haven't changed anything but it was on its side and now the right way up for me too.

I never bothered to comment on it because a picture on its side is the least outrageous thing about his posts.

It's always been the RIGHT way up for me ;-) ..........

But then again......I'm not a LEFTY Loser >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-08-28 9:36 PM

Brian Bump ;-) .........

He must have changed it.

It's always been the RIGHT way up for me ;-) ..........

But then again......I'm not a LEFTY Loser >:-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.c436f4d086188de6ca7ded85607efab5.jpg

Archived