Bleeping bleeping bleeps!.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

It's been a few years since we lived in a house ;-) ........

It's been even longer since we bought white goods :D ........

Everything bleeps 8-) ........

Even my new laptop speaks to me (!) ........

Well it did until I found the Volume off button :D .......

I'm kinda guessing that after all these years I may have to start reading the ruddy instruction manual? 8-) .......

Dot is on Twitface and the like and with a lot of sisters I am surrounded by pinging from phone and ipad, so much so that I feel like I'm living in a microwave!

Peace and quiet is a wonderful thing and although some on here prattle on incessantly about nothing of importance at least you don't have to listen to them!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2020-04-16 4:48 PM

Dot is on Twitface and the like and with a lot of sisters I am surrounded by pinging from phone and ipad, so much so that I feel like I'm living in a microwave!

Peace and quiet is a wonderful thing and although some on here prattle on incessantly about nothing of importance at least you don't have to listen to them!

Never done Twitface.....although I am on Facebook ;-) ........

Not that I use it for anything more than seeking out bonafide tradesmen nowadays :D ........

I much prefer Motorhome forums for venting my spleen B-) .........

At least you are at risk of meeting like mined folk.......occaisionally (lol) (lol) (lol) .....

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-04-16 4:57 PM

Just bleep back....they don’t like that.

So you talk back to your fridge and washing machine? 8-) ........

Hmmm........Lockdown syndrom in your house is bad.....methinks :D ......

I just turn off notifications for everything including emails from here otherwise you just get stuff pinging left right and centre. The only thing I want a notification of is important emails and diary entries. Social media I just go and check for updates when "I" feel like it. Now DavePelmethead is back I suggest you do the same. 8-)

Barryd999 - 2020-04-17 10:38 AM

I just turn off notifications for everything including emails from here otherwise you just get stuff pinging left right and centre. The only thing I want a notification of is important emails and diary entries. Social media I just go and check for updates when "I" feel like it. Now DavePelmethead is back I suggest you do the same. 8-)

What, you have things in your diary?! Oh yes, I do too, put the bins out Wednesdays, rareTesco click and collect if we're lucky. Rest is blank or crossed out, like van service and insurance renewal!

Conrad - 2020-04-17 9:08 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-04-17 10:38 AM

What, you have things in your diary?! Oh yes, I do too, put the bins out Wednesdays, rareTesco click and collect if we're lucky. Rest is blank or crossed out, like van service and insurance renewal!

Well yes that's a good point but I put everything in it from work to cutting the grass. :)

I've actually been kept fairly busy through all of this.

Archived