Bloody Migrants coming over here and propping up our Economy!

Barryd999

Well who would have thunk it?

Governments own research into the class of 2016 of EU Migrants shows that EU workers contribute £2,300 more per year to the UK than the average British citizen.

As there a cries today for no preferential rights for EU workers it seems they contribute more per year than both none EU workers and Brit workers. I thought these "Cabbage pullers" according to the Brexiteers were a drain on our services. If the government research is correct then wont this mean we will have to increase taxes as EU workers leave? If we don't wont our services suffer more and this is without taking into consideration the huge dent in the economy caused by Brexit?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-workers-uk-tax-treasury-brexit-migrants-british-citizens-a8542506.html

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-09-18 10:57 AM

Governments own research into the class of 2016 of EU Migrants shows that EU workers contribute £2,300 more per year to the UK than the average British citizen.

As there a cries today for no preferential rights for EU workers it seems they contribute more per year than both none EU workers and Brit workers. I thought these "Cabbage pullers" according to the Brexiteers were a drain on our services. If the government research is correct then wont this mean we will have to increase taxes as EU workers leave? If we don't wont our services suffer more and this is without taking into consideration the huge dent in the economy caused by Brexit?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-workers-uk-tax-treasury-brexit-migrants-british-citizens-a8542506.html

Do those figures include the costs of those currently in our prisons? :-| ............

Because I doubt £2,300 will go very far towards their costs ;-) ............

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-09-18 11:36 AM

No wonder Brextremist politicians like Rees-Mogg have put their own money in the EU

He's prolly got more invested in the UK than you *-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-09-18 11:57 AM

Do those figures include the costs of those currently in our prisons? :-| ............

I Assume so but considering there are 3.8 million EU nationals here and only 4000 in jail which is about 0.1% its negligible.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-09-18 12:26 PM

I Assume so but considering there are 3.8 million EU nationals here and only 4000 in jail which is about 0.1% its negligible.

I assume not ;-) ...........

BTW £140 million a YEAR is not negligible :-| ...........

Nor is the 100,000 unemployed EU citizens in the UK *-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-09-18 12:42 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-09-18 12:26 PM

I assume not ;-) ...........

BTW £140 million a YEAR is not negligible :-| ...........

Nor is the 100,000 unemployed EU citizens in the UK *-) ............

So what? You still cant argue with the figures. On average it proves that the EU nationals contribute more than none EU nationals and more still than Brits. Of course a handful are going to be dodgy or be out of a job for a while but they are still good for the economy, better it seems than our own and those from further afield and you want shot of them. Well your getting your wish as they are leaving only to be replaced it seems with none EU nationals who are not as good for the economy. So not only has Brexit chased away valuable workers it seems its also going to contribute to damaging the economy. As if it wasnt going to be damaged enough.

pelmetman - 2018-09-18 11:58 AM

No wonder Brextremist politicians like Rees-Mogg have put their own money in the EU

I'm sure he has got more invested in the EU than me too.

And his dad wrote the book on how to profit from a crash

But the Mad Hatter would still rather believe him than the IMF, Credit Ratings Agencies, Bank of England Governor, the Government's own assessments, etc etc *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-09-18 5:15 PM

pelmetman - 2018-09-18 11:58 AM

I'm sure he has got more invested in the EU than me too.

And his dad wrote the book on how to profit from a crash

But the Mad Hatter would still rather believe him than the IMF, Credit Ratings Agencies, Bank of England Governor, the Government's own assessments, etc etc *-)

Remind me how accurate has the IMF been so far?........or any of your other Remoaner scaremongers >:-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-09-18 4:07 PM

So not only has Brexit chased away valuable workers it seems its also going to contribute to damaging the economy. As if it wasnt going to be damaged enough.

Chased away? :-| .......Judging by a report this morning on the BBC many Poles are returning because the Polish economy has picked up ;-) .........Prolly helped by all those EU bungs we've been helping supply *-) ........

It does prove one thing though........businesses shouldn't rely on foreign labour because they're more likely to go home :D ..........

pelmetman - 2018-09-18 6:00 PM

So not only has Brexit chased away valuable workers it seems its also going to contribute to damaging the economy. As if it wasnt going to be damaged enough.

Chased away? :-| .......Judging by a report this morning on the BBC many Poles are returning because the Polish economy has picked up ;-) .........Prolly helped by all those EU bungs we've been helping supply *-) ........

It does prove one thing though........businesses shouldn't rely on foreign labour because they're more likely to go home :D ..........

They have to rely on foreign labour though as there are not enough Brits to do the work even if they wanted to do it in the first place. Brexit has chased them away because firstly we have shot ourselves in the face and the pound crashed, secondly their home economies are booming and set to continue while ours declines and thirdly they dont feel welcome. Who the hell would want to come here now if they can work in a more prosperous and stable EU Mainland? Ill tell you who. Immigrants from Africa and Asia who are perhaps not so fussy. Bit of a Brexit own goal really innit?

Hi,

Circa 1990, I self-built a house, found myself owing £65,000 at 18%, no job, and couldn't sell my old house.

We went to see our bank manager (new in post, blonde bimbo) and asked to increase our overdraft to bring the empty house up to a lettable standard.

"It's not our job to lend money to people who can't repay it!"

"That's not what I've heard", retorted my wife.

"What do you mean?" asked the bimbo.

"What about all,the Third World loans?" asked my blonde wife.

THE ROOM WENT COLD.

As we walked back to our car, we discussed where we could move our overdraft to. It took us a week to find a lender who would take us on at 10.5%

Sorry about calling her a bimbo, I try not to be sexist, but honestly, she was awful.

Whatever, whoever heard of an optomistic banker when everybody else is pretending to be pessimistic..

W3526602 - 2018-09-18 7:04 PM

Hi,

Circa 1990, I self-built a house, found myself owing £65,000 at 18%, no job, and couldn't sell my old house.

We went to see our bank manager (new in post, blonde bimbo) and asked to increase our overdraft to bring the empty house up to a lettable standard.

"It's not our job to lend money to people who can't repay it!"

"That's not what I've heard", retorted my wife.

"What do you mean?" asked the bimbo.

"What about all,the Third World loans?" asked my blonde wife.

THE ROOM WENT COLD.

As we walked back to our car, we discussed where we could move our overdraft to. It took us a week to find a lender who would take us on at 10.5%

Sorry about calling her a bimbo, I try not to be sexist, but honestly, she was awful.

Whatever, whoever heard of an optomistic banker when everybody else is pretending to be pessimistic..

Cool story but bank loans and overseas aid are two entirely different entities with neither being remotely connected. Now your wife might have had a good case had she used the horrendous scandal of the tax payer having to rescue RBS and Northern Rock after it's directors had finished pigging at the trough and walked off trousering millions. One even got a knighthood for bank robbery.

pelmetman - 2018-09-18 5:57 PM

Remind me how accurate has the IMF been so far?........or any of your other Remoaner scaremongers >:-)

Remind me how accurate your Brextremists have been so far so we can compare them *-)

'Brexit-supporting Conservative MPs such as Owen Paterson, the former environment secretary, have argued that JLR would be better off under World Trade Organisation (WTO) rules, because it would have access to cheaper parts and components from all over the world.'

wheras;

The chief executive of Jaguar Land Rover says '"No one benefits from Brexit, hard or not."

Which one does the Mad Hatter think knows more about car manufacturing. The car manufacturer? Or the politician *-)

https://news.sky.com/story/no-deal-brexit-could-cost-60m-a-day-jaguar-boss-warns-11495300

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-09-18 6:35 PM

pelmetman - 2018-09-18 6:00 PM

They have to rely on foreign labour though as there are not enough Brits to do the work even if they wanted to do it in the first place. Brexit has chased them away because firstly we have shot ourselves in the face and the pound crashed, secondly their home economies are booming and set to continue while ours declines and thirdly they dont feel welcome. Who the hell would want to come here now if they can work in a more prosperous and stable EU Mainland? Ill tell you who. Immigrants from Africa and Asia who are perhaps not so fussy. Bit of a Brexit own goal really innit?

I don't see any decline :-S .............

All I see is a CEO of a foreign owned company complaining that their supply of cheap foreign labour is drying up >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-09-19 8:39 AM

The chief executive of Jaguar Land Rover says '"No one benefits from Brexit, hard or not."

Not according to Vince Cable ;-) .............apparently I've already had an erotic spasm 8-) ........

So I'm expecting a massive orgasm in 191 days B-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-09-19 9:24 AM

Not according to Vince Cable ;-) .............apparently I've already had an erotic spasm 8-) ........

We really do not want to know about your masturbation antics. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-09-19 3:44 PM

pelmetman - 2018-09-19 9:24 AM

We really do not want to know about your masturbation antics. :-|

That's funny..... you Remoaners come across as experts in the subject :D ...........

Seeing as a "Bunch of Toss*rs" is the collective noun for Remoaners >:-) .........

Archived