BoJo's problem with women

John52

"Many women would have spotted that Johnson is the original man-child. Yes, with his personal sh1t, but politically, where it counts, Johnson comes across as an irresponsible brat who needs constant monitoring. If he’s not showing off and playing up, he’s tipping up his toybox in a temper to get his own way.

Now Boris-Baby-Bunting has brought in his Leave-pal, Dominic Cummings, another reckless, self-styled daredevil (unelected), who seems to think that no deal is just a bit of a larf, like mooning at the EU out of the back of the car on an old-style Calais booze cruise."

Spot on. :-|

Bulletguy - 2019-08-11 12:57 PM

Now Boris-Baby-Bunting has brought in his Leave-pal, Dominic Cummings, another reckless, self-styled daredevil (unelected), who seems to think that no deal is just a bit of a larf, like mooning at the EU out of the back of the car on an old-style Calais booze cruise."[/i]

Do you mean this hypocrite?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/10/dominic-cummings-owns-farm-got-eu-subsidy

Fast Pat - 2019-08-11 1:01 PM

Now Boris-Baby-Bunting has brought in his Leave-pal, Dominic Cummings, another reckless, self-styled daredevil (unelected), who seems to think that no deal is just a bit of a larf, like mooning at the EU out of the back of the car on an old-style Calais booze cruise."[/i]

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/10/dominic-cummings-owns-farm-got-eu-subsidy

Mind blowing. :-|

Bulletguy - 2019-08-11 1:39 PM

If you think that for Christ's sake don't look up how much Dyson gets.

Indeed - there is a bit of a pattern here

Rees-Mogg: “Open funds in Ireland because Brexit"

Lawson: “I want French residency because Brexit”

Farage: “German passports for my kids and pension for me”

Dyson: “Moving HQ to Singapore”

Cummings: “EU cash for my farm”

Boris "Let me live in number 10 because my wifes kicked me out"

colin - 2019-08-11 2:14 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-11 1:39 PM

If you think that for Christ's sake don't look up how much Dyson gets.

I knew about him and his "farms" which oddly turn out....beeswax. :-S Similarly with Cummings it appears their farm was purchased by his parents after his farther retired from the oil industry. I expect that too is not really a working farm. Farming subsidies have always been a contentious issue as the wealthy landowning gentry have always been keen to get their mitts on it. I doubt either Dyson or Cummings have ever delivered a calf or lamb and wouldn't know wheat from chaff!

Bulletguy - 2019-08-11 3:18 PM

Farming subsidies have always been a contentious issue as the wealthy landowning gentry have always been keen to get their mitts on it.

Indeed. So the Tories will continue farm subsidies after Brexit.

John52 - 2019-08-12 7:42 AM

Farming subsidies have always been a contentious issue as the wealthy landowning gentry have always been keen to get their mitts on it.

All down to land mass hence the reason they own huge chunks and many don't even live here so pay no tax either. A few years old but an interesting read;

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jul/01/farm-subsidies-blatant-transfer-of-cash-to-rich

It's the small farmer who suffers most. I used to know an auctioneer chap who came from a Welsh farm family and he'd made the decision to stay out of farming. He told me the suicide rate was horrendous, particularly among struggling tenant farmers who faced losing their income as well as their home.

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-08-11 4:18 PM

More poor hurt darlings

The bitter & twisted are just getting more bitter & twisted :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-08-12 5:15 PM

More poor hurt darlings

Is that possible ??? Mind come end of October they are guna be positively frothing ... Poor darlings

Bulletguy - 2019-08-12 2:36 PM

John52 - 2019-08-12 7:42 AM

All down to land mass hence the reason they own huge chunks and many don't even live here so pay no tax either. A few years old but an interesting read;

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jul/01/farm-subsidies-blatant-transfer-of-cash-to-rich

It's the small farmer who suffers most. I used to know an auctioneer chap who came from a Welsh farm family and he'd made the decision to stay out of farming. He told me the suicide rate was horrendous, particularly among struggling tenant farmers who faced losing their income as well as their home.

Yep.

Farmers are basically 2 types.

Those who own the land (Rich farmers)

Those who rent the land (Poor farmers - as soon as they start making money their landlords put the rent up)

The poor farmers are claimed to need subsidies so they can pay more rent to the rich farmers *-)

Rent extracting economy posing as free-enterprise >:-)

Birdbrain - 2019-08-12 6:13 PM

More poor hurt darlings

Is that possible ??? Mind come end of October they are guna be positively frothing ... Poor darlings

A YouGov poll shows that, while men give Johnson a net favourability of -17, with women he scores lower with -25. (and you still haven't said how Corbyn can get him out if he is voted out and refuses to go!!!!!!!!)

Are you saying its the majority of women who are bitter and twisted, the majority of men, or both *-)

John52 - 2019-08-12 6:45 PM

More poor hurt darlings

A YouGov poll shows that, while men give Johnson a net favourability of -17, with women he scores lower with -25. (and you still haven't said how Corbyn can get him out if he is voted out and refuses to go!!!!!!!!)

Are you saying its the majority of women who are bitter and twisted, the majority of men, or both *-)

You talking to me princess

Guest pelmetman

More poor hurt darlings

How does Corbyn score? >:-) ..........(lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

P1010899.JPG.ee362cc981276a12531a51688c196de2.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-08-12 9:57 PM

(and you still haven't said how Corbyn can get him out if he is voted out and refuses to go!!!!!!!!)

How does Corbyn score? >:-) ..........(lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Why are you changing the subject instead of answering the question *-)

Archived