Boris! Boris! Boris!...........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-16 3:43 PM

Yeah you'd vote any shyster and con-merchant in so no surprises there. *-)

He's facing prosecution over lying and abuse of public trust. The man is a disgrace.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/14/case-boris-johnson-brexit-lies-will-public-hearing-eu-election-day-9540055/

Where as you'd prefer to vote for a terrorists loving Communist con merchant who's yet to decide if he's a Remoaner ;-) .........

It's no wonder you lot are LOSERS >:-) .......

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2019-05-16 4:04 PM

"Would you really want Boris as PM...Looks like he'd sell his Granny if there was a buyer..."

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Would-you-really-want-Boris-as-PM-/34260/

*-)

2014 eh Pepe ;-) ..........Just goes to show how comprehensive your files on me are 8-) .......

Thanks for trip down memory lane :D ..........As it just shows how I was almost a lefty once :$ ........

I'll call that "my lefty midlife crisis", as according to er in doors I've had quite a few :-> ......

At least I could never be called a Labour Lemming >:-) ........

I was more than accurate about this point :-| .........

"London.............a city devolved from the UK"

Guest pelmetman
soarer - 2019-05-16 3:52 PM

The guys a coward he bottled it first time round

He’ had his chance and blew it

Not quite....... he got stabbed in the back by Mr "Machiavellian" Gove ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-05-16 4:43 PM

"Would you really want Boris as PM...Looks like he'd sell his Granny if there was a buyer..."

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Would-you-really-want-Boris-as-PM-/34260/

*-)

2014 eh Pepe ;-) ..........Just goes to show how comprehensive your files on me are 8-) .......

Thanks for trip down memory lane :D ..........As it just shows how I was almost a lefty once :$ ........

I'll call that "my lefty midlife crisis", as according to er in doors I've had quite a few :-> ......

In my short time here I have noticed youve got quite a following ... Must be nice to be popular Mr Pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-05-16 4:55 PM

*-)

In my short time here I have noticed youve got quite a following ... Must be nice to be popular Mr Pelmetman

Your quite correct Birdy ;-) ........

Sadly the forum Stasi have managed to evict a few members who don't conform to their lefty diatribe *-) ......

I think the reason I survive is because no one wants to get the job of deleting 25K posts (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-05-16 5:05 PM

*-)

Sadly the forum Stasi have managed to evict a few members who don't conform to their lefty diatribe *-) ......

I think the reason I survive is because no one wants to get the job of deleting 25K posts (lol) .......

Yes there certainly does seem to be a more tolerant view from the powers that be towards the voices from the left ... I tasted a little of that myself yesterday

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-05-16 6:38 PM

*-)

Yes there certainly does seem to be a more tolerant view from the powers that be towards the voices from the left ... I tasted a little of that myself yesterday

Much like our establishment in my view ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-16 7:16 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-05-16 6:38 PM

*-)

Much like our establishment in my view ;-) .........

Well maybe that here and in Euroworld is about to change for the better

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-16 9:19 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-05-16 9:00 PM

I'd say that his best speech yet. (lol)

They should have left him here. (lol)

If that was a picture of a Remoaner ;-) ...........Those flags would be WHITE >:-) ........

The trouble is for the rabid Brexit cult Tory members is that Boris is not that popular in the Tory party and they only get to vote on the two that get put up by the rest of the party so Boris might not even get there. I bet it ends up being Gove.

If Boris does end up as PM it could end up collapsing the Tory party if its not already broken by then, its almost broken now!

Boris as PM though. FFS! You couldnt make it up.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-19 1:43 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-19 7:55 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7045183/Donors-divert-money-Boris-leaps-ahead-polls-chairman-begs-cash.html

Along with my 15 quid....... all the smart monies on Boris :D ...........

A bloke you previously said would "sell his Granny if there was a buyer"? *-)

If he gets us out of the EU.........I don't care how many grannies he sells :D .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-19 2:49 PM

The trouble is for the rabid Brexit cult Tory members is that Boris is not that popular in the Tory party and they only get to vote on the two that get put up by the rest of the party so Boris might not even get there. I bet it ends up being Gove.

If Boris does end up as PM it could end up collapsing the Tory party if its not already broken by then, its almost broken now!

Incorrect......Boris is very popular with the grassroots ;-) ..........

It's the Tory Remoaner MP's that don't like him :-| ..........

But most of them are on a sticky wicket with their local Tory members like Doominic >:-) ..........

So I guess it'll come down to whether they want to keep their jobs or sacrifice themselves to a lost cause? :D ................

pelmetman - 2019-05-19 4:38 PM

But most of them are on a sticky wicket with their local Tory members like Doominic >:-) ..........

So I guess it'll come down to whether they want to keep their jobs or sacrifice themselves to a lost cause? :D ................

Thats what I said FFS! You rabid Brexit cultists that joined the Tories to elect some Brexit war lord are all for him but in order for you to get to vote for him his own party of MPs have to get him on the ballot paper along with one other and they all think he's a Wamker. They are at least right on that score.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-19 4:58 PM

Thats what I said FFS! You rabid Brexit cultists that joined the Tories to elect some Brexit war lord are all for him but in order for you to get to vote for him his own party of MPs have to get him on the ballot paper along with one other and they all think he's a Wamker. They are at least right on that score.

So Tory MP's will have to decide whether they want to save the Tory party by electing Boris.......Or hand over the Tory party to Farage? ;-) ...........

Kinda win win for us Brexiteers I'd say :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-05-19 5:19 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-19 4:58 PM

So Tory MP's will have to decide whether they want to save the Tory party by electing Boris.......Or hand over the Tory party to Farage? ;-) ...........

Kinda win win for us Brexiteers I'd say :D ..........

The Tories are probably finished now full stop. Mays deal will fail and that will be the end of that which just leaves no deal or revoke as they still refuse to give the people a vote. How will electing Boris save them? Parliament were not going to let May end up with No deal so Boris will face the same problem. If it ends up as no deal they are finished as a party, if they have to revoke they are finished. The Brexit party standing if there is an election will just split the Tory vote and hand the keys to a Corbyn led coalition.

Nothing can save them now I reckon and especially not Boris.

Archived