Boris Johnson: 'Let the bodies pile high in their thousands'.

CurtainRaiser

In Parasiteman's bible the Daily Wail no less

"Boris Johnson (centre) said he would rather see 'bodies pile high in their thousands' than order a third lockdown, it was claimed last night. The explosive remark is said to have come after he reluctantly imposed the second lockdown, sources told the Mail. Downing Street last night strongly denied the Prime Minister made the comment, insisting it was 'just another lie'. But those who say they heard it stand by their claim. It allegedly came after Michael Gove warned Mr Johnson that soldiers would be needed to guard hospitals overrun with Covid victims. He agreed to fresh restrictions but his frustration is said to have boiled over after the crucial meeting at No 10 in October. ‘No more ****ing lockdowns – let the bodies pile high in their thousands!’ he is alleged to have raged. The Prime Minister is also reported to have made similarly blunt observations during the crisis. The disclosure comes amid a spectacular public war of words between him and his former chief of staff Dominic Cummings (left). Pictured inset: Carrie Symonds. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9510133/Boris-Johnson-said-bodies-pile-high-order-lockdown-sources-claim.html

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we have already lost many thousands due to his dithering we have got the worst of both worlds.

The BoJo Broadcasting Corporation tells us to clap for the NHS, doing a wonderful job but whats the reality?

The only reason the NHS isn't overwhelmed is its not letting the victims in - less than 10% of those who died from Covid got intensive care like BoJo.

The wait for non covid surgery like cancer is longest since records began

... and try getting NHS dental surgery in England since the Government let private equity groups buy the dentists out and create a monopoly. Was the Government asleep at the wheel,or were they bribed?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-04-26 8:09 AM

Well we have already lost many thousands due to his dithering we have got the worst of both worlds.

The BoJo Broadcasting Corporation tells us to clap for the NHS, doing a wonderful job but whats the reality?

The only reason the NHS isn't overwhelmed is its not letting the victims in - less than 10% of those who died from Covid got intensive care like BoJo.

The wait for non covid surgery like cancer is longest since records began

... and try getting NHS dental surgery in England since the Government let private equity groups buy the dentists out and create a monopoly. Was the Government asleep at the wheel,or were they bribed?

The Gorbals Gobbess is responsible for Scotlands response to the Pandemic not Bojo ;-) ........

So your COVID deaths are her responsibility :-| ..........

The FACT that you have got your jab "IS" down to Boris >:-) .........

Aren't you lucky you are still part of the UK and not the EU? (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Guest pelmetman

Daily Bumwipe sh1t stirring before an election again *-) .........

It's no wonder they have to include a begging letter with every article ;-) .......

They're obviously have trouble finding folk dumb enough to pay for their BOLLOX's (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-04-26 8:17 AM

The FACT that you have got your jab "IS" down to Boris >:-) .........

What really is down to BoJo is the higher spending in Scotland (+Wales and NI) to maintain his empire at your expense.

Have you worked out who the LOSER is yet *-)

If ever you do work it out, since you are on first name terms with him *-) can you persuade him to stop sending us your money *-)

pelmetman - 2021-04-26 8:35 AM

It's no wonder they have to include a begging letter with every article ;-) .......

They're obviously have trouble finding folk dumb enough to pay for their BOLLOX's (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Journalism costs money

Who do you think should pay for it?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-04-26 8:43 AM

Journalism costs money

Not me........You're the one confusing LEFTY LOSER Bollox's from the Guardian with journalism ;-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol).........

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-04-26 9:13 AM

For once I must I support Daves' praise for the brilliant rollout of the vaccine by the lefty NHS organisation.

I'm sure that no country without such an organisation could have done it so well.

:-|

I'm sure that any country "with" such an organisation like those in the EU wouldn't have been up a creek without a paddle.......... If they'd had someone as brilliant as BORIS to ensure they were at the FRONT of the vaccine queue ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-04-26 8:59 AM

John52 - 2021-04-26 8:43 AM

Journalism costs money

Not me........You're the one confusing LEFTY LOSER Bollox's from the Guardian with journalism ;-) .........(lol) (lol) (lol).........

But you keep quoting the Daily Mail, that paper that was widely criticised by the Levison enquiry for the untruths, half-truths, distortions and omissions, of its journalism. If you're so concerned for accurate journalism, why do that? (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Slightly OT, and only half caught on radio this morning, but someone was being quoted as saying (from memory) "he was much relieved to learn that Dominic Cummings eyesight had recovered sufficiently for him to be able to see the moral high ground". I enjoyed that! Wonder if Boris will have a similar experience in the near future? :-D :-D

Brian Kirby - 2021-04-26 10:38 AM

Slightly OT, and only half caught on radio this morning, but someone was being quoted as saying (from memory) "he was much relieved to learn that Dominic Cummings eyesight had recovered sufficiently for him to be able to see the moral high ground". I enjoyed that! Wonder if Boris will have a similar experience in the near future? :-D :-D

I think that what Dave is claiming now is that you can tell if something Johnson says is true or not by ' election polls '

He is probably right though that most people don't care if Johnson has no integrity or honesty, or that we had a very high death rate from Covid - because he got us out of the EU and he's got nice hair.

;-)

pelmetman - 2021-04-26 9:55 AM

For once I must I support Daves' praise for the brilliant rollout of the vaccine by the lefty NHS organisation.

I'm sure that no country without such an organisation could have done it so well.

I'm sure that any country "with" such an organisation like those in the EU wouldn't have been up a creek without a paddle.......... If they'd had someone as brilliant as BORIS to ensure they were at the FRONT of the vaccine queue ;-) ..........

As usual your obsession with the EU comes up in answer to everything - even though I didn't mention it.

Try to adjust your mind for a moment to the big wide world outside your EU.

Israel has a health organisation similar to Labours National Health Service in this country - AND they did a brilliant job even though they haven't got Boris. So it's obviously not essential to have Boris for a well organised health service to roll out a vaccine successfully.

He doesn't praise the NHS though. In his world it's all down to his Dear Leader as he makes that crystal clear in the post following yours.

This is a bloke who only a few years ago was posting about the Tories "looking after their rich bum chums".

pelmetman - 2015-02-10 5:03 PM

I see the Tories are still looking after their rich bum chums *-) ...........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2946926/Anger-dirty-deal-saw-1-100-UK-holders-HSBC-Swiss-accounts-dodge-prosecution-bank-s-boss-walked-Government-job.html

Do we really want more of the same? :-S ............

Brian Kirby - 2021-04-26 10:38 AM

To answer your question Brian, no I don't think he ever will. But his end is coming with folk getting sick of the daily roundabout of sleaze and corruption. The only reason he's lasted this long is because of the taxpayers money he's thrown at his chums and as long as they're all getting some kickbacks (like Hancock etc), they're in on the fraud and theft.

The pandemic has given Johnson some cover to hide behind hence his vested interest in prolonging it, but he can't use it to deflect for much longer. What surprises me is the people who revere him in a God like status which is worrying that we have such mental defects in the country.

pelmetman - 2021-04-26 10:55 A

With all the vaccine you've got in the UK there is still over 127,000 people dead, here in Spain its just over 77,000 dead,

" brilliant boris my ars*

brugge - 2021-04-26 4:39 PM

With all the vaccine you've got in the UK there is still over 127,000 people dead, here in Spain its just over 77,000 dead,

150,841 as of 4pm today according to UK gov website. :-(

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-26 12:38 AM

"Boris Johnson (centre) said he would rather see 'bodies pile high in their thousands' than order a third lockdown, it was claimed last night. The explosive remark is said to have come after he reluctantly imposed the second lockdown, sources told the Mail. Downing Street last night strongly denied the Prime Minister made the comment, insisting it was 'just another lie'. But those who say they heard it stand by their claim. It allegedly came after Michael Gove warned Mr Johnson that soldiers would be needed to guard hospitals overrun with Covid victims. He agreed to fresh restrictions but his frustration is said to have boiled over after the crucial meeting at No 10 in October. ‘No more ****ing lockdowns – let the bodies pile high in their thousands!’ he is alleged to have raged. The Prime Minister is also reported to have made similarly blunt observations during the crisis. The disclosure comes amid a spectacular public war of words between him and his former chief of staff Dominic Cummings (left). Pictured inset: Carrie Symonds. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9510133/Boris-Johnson-said-bodies-pile-high-order-lockdown-sources-claim.html

How strange I believe you were one of the people criticising Cummings for deceit and yet you choose to believe him now.

teflon2 - 2021-04-26 6:48 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-26 12:38 AM

How strange I believe you were one of the people criticising Cummings for deceit and yet you choose to believe him now.

My enemy's enemy.......

What you have to remember is that as well as being a proven liar and sociopath, Cummings knows how to play the long game, holding back his heavy artillery until late in the battle. Johnson and Gove have both issued absolute denials broadcast across the media, I half expect a recording to be released in coming days.

Besides who says that Cummings is the source? https://www.itv.com/news/2021-04-26/robert-peston-boris-johnson-did-make-bodies-pile-high-in-their-thousands-comment

Looks like you have a choice of "bumwipe" material today. You can even choose right wing for a right hand swipe, left wing for left.

IMG_20210427_075909_compress42.thumb.jpg.45b5bfde3fc3f2b95019de03edca1768.jpg

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-27 8:06 AM

Looks like you have a choice of "bumwipe" material today. You can even choose right wing for a right hand swipe, left wing for left.

Your LOSER Bitchings not working >:-) ...........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

Even the London Evening Standard has the Tories on 3% 8-) ..........

(lol) (lol) (lol)..............

pelmetman - 2021-04-27 8:57 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-27 8:06 AM

Your LOSER Bitchings not working >:-) ...........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

Even the London Evening Standard has the Tories on 3% 8-) ..........

(lol) (lol) (lol)..............

Oh that's dropped a bit! It's almost as if the electorate is catching on, now that the newspapers have recognised that Doris is a dangerous ideologue and liar.

Another couple of days of leaks to come, when are these elections again?

Now the papers have turned its going to be brutal.

Guest pelmetman
brugge - 2021-04-26 4:39 PM

Actually if you compare death rates you'll see that the UK is doing much better than many EU countries :-| ........

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

We are currently 13th and dropping ;-) .........

Archived