Boris....and his Russian 'controllers'

Bulletguy

Suspected Russian spies floated a series of fake stories on social media including a claim that Remainers were planning to kill Boris Johnson and that the Novichok used in the Salisbury attack came from the Real IRA.

The operation was done to provoke tensions between western countries. It was persistent, sophisticated and well-resourced, and involved fake accounts on more than 30 platforms and nine languages, over five years, the study says.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/22/russians-spread-fake-plot-to-assassinate-boris-johnson

And there's more......from the Westminster Russia Forum, a networking club linking MPs and business people with the Russian Embassy and previously known as Conservative Friends of Russia, set up in 2009, then renamed as the WRF on Dec 4th 2012 after it was exposed in the press.

Johnson and Carrie rub shoulders there with the Russian elite and Embassy 'diplomats' (errr......intel officers). Lots of interesting embedded links in this article.

http://brexituncovered.blogspot.com/2019/06/boris-johnson-his-girlfriend-brexit-and.html

747 - 2019-06-23 7:38 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-23 6:58 PM

More hate

More like Fairytales. :D

Typical ostrich mentality from those unable to face 'awkward' fact who'd rather pretend it's 'not there'. *-)

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08177228

Sergey Nalobin; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Nalobin

Conservative Friends of Russia (now known as Westminster Russia Forum); https://web.archive.org/web/20120725221232/http://cfor.org.uk/committee/

The Conservative Friends of Russia (CFoR) was conceived in 2009 by members of the UK Conservative Party who had a personal interest in Russia. It has since grown to gain significant popularity and the involvement of a wide range of people from a variety of backgrounds.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-23 8:22 PM

747 - 2019-06-23 7:38 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-23 6:58 PM

More hate

More like Fairytales. :D

Typical ostrich mentality from those unable to face 'awkward' fact who'd rather pretend it's 'not there'. *-)

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08177228

Sergey Nalobin; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Nalobin

Conservative Friends of Russia (now known as Westminster Russia Forum); https://web.archive.org/web/20120725221232/http://cfor.org.uk/committee/

The Conservative Friends of Russia (CFoR) was conceived in 2009 by members of the UK Conservative Party who had a personal interest in Russia. It has since grown to gain significant popularity and the involvement of a wide range of people from a variety of backgrounds.

I'm still voting Boris >:-) ............

By eck that's gonna be the best 15 quid I've ever spent :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-06-23 9:32 PM

Still parroting the mantra too i see. *-)

Johnson is Labours gift on a plate so you will have spent £15 quid opening the door of number 10 for Mr Corbyn. (lol)(lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-23 9:47 PM

Johnson is Labours gift on a plate so you will have spent £15 quid opening the door of number 10 for Mr Corbyn. (lol)(lol)

Which is why Corbyn is doing so well in the polls I presume? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/06/21/voting-intention-brex-23-lib-dem-21-lab-20-con-20-

Corbyn may manage to win the odd rotten Borough by cheating 8-) ..........I doubt that'll work in the shires B-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-06-23 9:54 PM

Which is why Corbyn is doing so well in the polls I presume? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/06/21/voting-intention-brex-23-lib-dem-21-lab-20-con-20-

Corbyn may manage to win the odd rotten Borough by cheating 8-) ..........I doubt that'll work in the shires B-) ...........

Great stuff......GE bring it on.....sooner the better. Goodbye Tories and Fartage is a nonentity.

As for 'cheating'......coming from a rabid Brexcheater that would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Your entire Brexit campaign was founded on lies, spreading disinformation and rampant CHEATING to subvert democracy so you aren't in a position to finger point over unfounded and unproven allegations, your ilk are guilty as hell of.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-23 10:14 PM

Great stuff......GE bring it on.....sooner the better. Goodbye Tories and Fartage is a nonentity.

As for 'cheating'......coming from a rabid Brexcheater that would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Your entire Brexit campaign was founded on lies, spreading disinformation and rampant CHEATING to subvert democracy so you aren't in a position to finger point over unfounded and unproven allegations, your ilk are guilty as hell of.

So YOU voted Remain because Brexiteers were lied to? ;-) ...........

Yep that sounds like typical Remoaner logic (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

It no fairy tale or fake neeeews that the Russians have been heavily involved in promoting Brexit since well before the referendum. Its actually a provable fact. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-russia/russian-twitter-accounts-promoted-brexit-ahead-of-eu-referendum-times-newspaper-idUSKBN1DF0ZR

They are still doing it. There are several so called "Troll Farms" mainly around st Petersburg, that is no secret either and is also a fact. Over 150000 Russian Twitter accounts promoted Brexit with over 45000 Pro Brexit social media messages in a 24 hour period just before the referendum.

The only thing we dont know is just how much the likes of Farage and Banks etc are in bed with them.

IMO if I was a leaver though I would be questioning why I am supporting something that Putin is so keen on.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-24 10:26 AM

It no fairy tale or fake neeeews that the Russians have been heavily involved in promoting Brexit since well before the referendum. Its actually a provable fact. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-russia/russian-twitter-accounts-promoted-brexit-ahead-of-eu-referendum-times-newspaper-idUSKBN1DF0ZR

They are still doing it. There are several so called "Troll Farms" mainly around st Petersburg, that is no secret either and is also a fact. Over 150000 Russian Twitter accounts promoted Brexit with over 45000 Pro Brexit social media messages in a 24 hour period just before the referendum.

The only thing we dont know is just how much the likes of Farage and Banks etc are in bed with them.

IMO if I was a leaver though I would be questioning why I am supporting something that Putin is so keen on.

Mmmm ... You dont say ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48740231 ... Another theory shot to pieces ... Seems those Russian "Troll Farms" weren't interested in Facebook even though its far and away the most used social media ... Lordy ... Any ideas Barry why they wouldnt target Facebook ??? ... Lordy My

Birdbrain - 2019-06-24 11:54 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-06-24 10:26 AM

Mmmm ... You dont say ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48740231 ... Another theory shot to pieces ... Seems those Russian "Troll Farms" weren't interested in Facebook even though its far and away the most used social media ... Lordy ... Any ideas Barry why they wouldnt target Facebook ??? ... Lordy My

love the way Nick Clegg is a 'top remainer'.

I suppose the byline 'Facebook employee denies wrongdoing tantamount to treason by Facebook' would be less catchy. That £7,000,000 california mansion came with a cost.

(lol)

There is "absolutely no evidence" Russia influenced the Brexit result using Facebook, the company's vice-president, Sir Nick Clegg, has said.

The former deputy PM told the BBC the company had carried out analyses of its data and found no "significant attempt" by outside forces to sway the vote.

That analysis / enquiry will be impartial then eh?

The Russians are all over social media and its no secret either. They are still at it. The Brexiteers just dont want to be associated with Putin but their leaders are in bed with the fecker!

Barryd999 - 2019-06-24 12:30 PM

(lol)

There is "absolutely no evidence" Russia influenced the Brexit result using Facebook, the company's vice-president, Sir Nick Clegg, has said.

The former deputy PM told the BBC the company had carried out analyses of its data and found no "significant attempt" by outside forces to sway the vote.

The Russians are all over social media and its no secret either. They are still at it. The Brexiteers just dont want to be associated with Putin but their leaders are in bed with the fecker!

You know otherwise then regarding Facebook and those Russians do ya Princess ... Any chance you can let the rest of us in on your insider info ... By the way Im a Brexiteer and I dont care about being associated with Putin so wrong again ... If Corbyn gets into Government before Brexit as you claimed he'll have us in bed with believers of much worse than Putin

Birdbrain - 2019-06-24 1:36 PM

(lol)

You know otherwise then regarding Facebook and those Russians do ya Princess ... Any chance you can let the rest of us in on your insider info ... By the way Im a Brexiteer and I dont care about being associated with Putin so wrong again ... If Corbyn gets into Government before Brexit as you claimed he'll have us in bed with believers of much worse than Putin

In 2017 they pretty much admitted it but played it down. They can say whatever they like but Ive seen them in action. Literally, they are often caught out. Most of the Russian Brexit meddling was via Twitter though and Twitter have openly admitted that. hashtag #ReasonsToLeaveEU. which trended massively was Russian. This stuff also came from places like Iran. Fact. Do some research.

To deny that the likes of Russia and Iran are not meddling with western politics such as Trump getting elected and Brexit is just ridiculous. Its like saying there are no tides, white is black and the earth is flat.

They see Brexit and Trump as weakening the USA, UK and Europe longer term and they are spot on with that one.

As for Corbyn, if that happens then I do hope the Brexiteers will take the blame for that one but I doubt it.

pelmetman - 2019-06-24 8:19 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-23 10:14 PM

So YOU voted Remain because Brexiteers were lied to? ;-) ...........

Yep that sounds like typical Remoaner logic (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

To whine about unproven and unfounded allegations of 'cheating' in one little borough is pathetic when you backed Brexit which plotted and cheated to bring down an entire country of 66 million citizens by subverting democracy.

I voted Remain for many reasons not least of which was obviously wanting to remain within the EU with a voice at the table rather than cutting it off and leaping into the unknown. I don't know of anyone who voted Remain for the ridiculous reason you suggest but it was certainly clear the lies and spreading of misinformation on which the Brexit campaign was built.....even to the point of the ONS stepping in and telling them to correct that whopper of a lie on the side of the Brexit bus as it was totally misleading and incorrect. The lying was rampant and became even more public post referendum with those who'd actually been involved in it, admitting so....bringing about 'Bregretters' annoyed at how they'd been duped. Everyone, including 'head in the sand' Brexiters, have also seen the catastrophic damage it's caused to the country over the past three years.

And that's basically the reason the few rabid Brexiters left now fear a peoples vote since everyone now knows much more than they did in 2016. You claim not to fear it......so let's see whose right.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-24 2:08 PM

(lol)

In 2017 they pretty much admitted it but played it down. They can say whatever they like but Ive seen them in action. Literally, they are often caught out. Most of the Russian Brexit meddling was via Twitter though and Twitter have openly admitted that. hashtag #ReasonsToLeaveEU. which trended massively was Russian. This stuff also came from places like Iran. Fact. Do some research.

To deny that the likes of Russia and Iran are not meddling with western politics such as Trump getting elected and Brexit is just ridiculous. Its like saying there are no tides, white is black and the earth is flat.

They see Brexit and Trump as weakening the USA, UK and Europe longer term and they are spot on with that one.

As for Corbyn, if that happens then I do hope the Brexiteers will take the blame for that one but I doubt it.

Thats a no then Barry I take it

Birdbrain - 2019-06-24 3:53 PM

(lol)

Facebook are untouchable, not just here but globally. Only they can show what dark ads were displayed to the select few that were targeted in the referendum. There is no way of recording an individuals news feed for a kick off.

Apparently Arron Banks this morning filed legal action against Guardian Journo Carole Cadwalladr over a talk she gave at a recent TED Conference regarding his involvement with the Russian Government. It will be interesting to see how that one pans out.

If you have not seen this before its well worth a 15 min listen. Everyone should watch this to learn what is really going on although I just bet its only the remainers on here that will look at it. As she rightly says, its doubtful there will ever be anything close to a fair fought election or referendum ever again.

Link below and today's Tweet from Carole re Banks.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-24 4:07 PM

(lol)

If you have not seen this before its well worth a 15 min listen.

Not to rabid Brexsh1ters it isn't. Post up some unicorns, magic money trees and images of Utopia and they'll salivate over that.

(lol)

Facebook are untouchable, not just here but globally. Only they can show what dark ads were displayed to the select few that were targeted in the referendum. There is no way of recording an individuals news feed for a kick off.

Apparently Arron Banks this morning filed legal action against Guardian Journo Carole Cadwalladr over a talk she gave at a recent TED Conference regarding his involvement with the Russian Government. It will be interesting to see how that one pans out.

If you have not seen this before its well worth a 15 min listen. Everyone should watch this to learn what is really going on although I just bet its only the remainers on here that will look at it. As she rightly says, its doubtful there will ever be anything close to a fair fought election or referendum ever again.

Link below and today's Tweet from Carole re Banks.

Not interested in what a Guardian/Observer scribbler has to say Barry ... I can guess straight away she's as unbiased as you ... You haven't shown anything , anything at all to prove Vice-President Sir Nick Clegg wrong so until you do I am afraid its more Barry Goes To Hollywood or BGTH as I'll shorten it for future use ... Get outta your bedroom Barry this week and take in some fresh air ... Please

Bulletguy - 2019-06-24 4:43 PM

(lol)

Not to rabid Brexsh1ters it isn't. Post up some unicorns, magic money trees and images of Utopia and they'll salivate over that.

True as Mr Birdbrain has clearly demonstrated from his opinion above. You may as well try and reason with a Hatstand.

Here you go then.

356846646_BrexitUnicornsale.jpg.ee476cbdc80a6aa54a37872022fb5ad8.jpg

Barryd999 - 2019-06-24 5:53 PM

(lol)

True as Mr Birdbrain has clearly demonstrated from his opinion above. You may as well try and reason with a Hatstand.

Here you go then.

Well a hatstand might be able to show more evidence of that Facebook Russian meddling in the referendum than you have Barry ... Your better than a hatstand princess aren't ya ... Go on prove it

(lol)

Don't you mean Antony Arthur with a gender dysphoria problem who 'left to live in France' in April, but loves Huddersfield so much he couldn't bear to leave?

Birdbrain - 2019-06-24 6:02 PM

(lol)

Here you go then.

Well a hatstand might be able to show more evidence of that Facebook Russian meddling in the referendum than you have Barry ... Your better than a hatstand princess aren't ya ... Go on prove it

Watch the TED Video. Go on. You have nothing better to do, then lets hear what you have to say.

What we do know is there were 150000 Twitter accounts that were used to spread Pro Brexit propaganda from Russia. Facebook however is much harder to prove and unlike Twitter they have denied it or at least any "significant" Russian involvement. Just what they class as "Significant" is anyones guess. The Ads however exist. Even if the news feeds cannot be checked they are out there in the public domain so someone posted them. Are you seriously suggesting if the Russians set up 150000 Twitter accounts to promote Brexit they just thought, that will do, lets not bother with Facebook?

Archived