Boris bloodless coup..........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

He's played a blinder B-) ..........

Tory MPs threatening to back the Letwin motion were warned yesterday that if they did so, they would have the party whip withdrawn and the Government Chief Whip swiftly followed through on the threat after the vote last night, stripping the whip from the following MPs:

Guto Bebb

Richard Benyon

Steve Brine

Alistair Burt

Greg Clark

Kenneth Clarke

David Gauke

Justine Greening

Dominic Grieve

Sam Gyimah

Philip Hammond

Stephen Hammond

Richard Harrington

Margot James

Sir Oliver Letwin

Anne Milton

Caroline Nokes

Antoinette Sandbach

Sir Nicholas Soames

Rory Stewart

Ed Vaizey

In one go he's taken back control >:-) ..........

I see Philip Hammond is upset that he is being turfed out of the Party and deselected. He is going to take Boris to Court.

If we had been at war with Europe, he would have been hanged as a traitor for what he has done to undermine the Government (along with Theresa May). :D

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 8:52 AM

Tory MPs threatening to back the Letwin motion were warned yesterday that if they did so, they would have the party whip withdrawn and the Government Chief Whip swiftly followed through on the threat after the vote last night, stripping the whip from the following MPs:

Guto Bebb

Richard Benyon

Steve Brine

Alistair Burt

Greg Clark

Kenneth Clarke

David Gauke

Justine Greening

Dominic Grieve

Sam Gyimah

Philip Hammond

Stephen Hammond

Richard Harrington

Margot James

Sir Oliver Letwin

Anne Milton

Caroline Nokes

Antoinette Sandbach

Sir Nicholas Soames

Rory Stewart

Ed Vaizey

Heartening to see there are still some MPs with integrity.

Some of them used to be Tories until BoJo turned it into the party of no-deal Brexit.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-04 9:23 AM

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 8:52 AM

Guto Bebb

Richard Benyon

Steve Brine

Alistair Burt

Greg Clark

Kenneth Clarke

David Gauke

Justine Greening

Dominic Grieve

Sam Gyimah

Philip Hammond

Stephen Hammond

Richard Harrington

Margot James

Sir Oliver Letwin

Anne Milton

Caroline Nokes

Antoinette Sandbach

Sir Nicholas Soames

Rory Stewart

Ed Vaizey

Heartening to see there are still some MPs with integrity.

Some of them used to be Tories until BoJo turned it into the party of no-deal Brexit.

Now they're MP's with P45's >:-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-04 11:18 AM

One man's freedom fighter and all that.

We spend years accusing mps of putting themselves and party before county and now a load of them do the right thing they are traitors?

They were fighting AGAINST the democratic will of the people ;-) ..........and have paid the price B-) .......

So when we have assured that we don't fall out on a deal basis, and we allow Doris calls an election, you do realise that in 21 seats, there will be independent candidates that have represented their constituencies for years and are well respected, standing against the Tory/BNP candidate splitting the Tory vote?

4 million Tory voters are remainers and of those that vote leave a majority don't want no deal.

This is going to be interesting!

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 11:27 AM

We spend years accusing mps of putting themselves and party before county and now a load of them do the right thing they are traitors?

They were fighting AGAINST the democratic will of the people ;-) ..........and have paid the price B-) .......

What complete Cock! Democratic will of the people! FFS! The people did not vote for this. I showed you the other day how only 17% of leave voters in 2016 voted for no deal and how the vast majority of them believed we would get single market access and have our cake!!

I listened to one of the rebels yesterday who explained he had voted remain but his constituents voted to leave and ever since he has accepted the result and voted for Brexit. He wants to leave the EU but does not support leaving without a deal because "nobody voted for no deal". These are Honorable MP's IMO and I hope they will do well fighting against the morons who think its ok to crash us out of the EU despite it actually "not" being the will of the people.

Barryd999 - 2019-09-04 12:45 PM

What complete Cock! Democratic will of the people! FFS! The people did not vote for this. I showed you the other day how only 17% of leave voters in 2016 voted for no deal and how the vast majority of them believed we would get single market access and have our cake!!

I listened to one of the rebels yesterday who explained he had voted remain but his constituents voted to leave and ever since he has accepted the result and voted for Brexit. He wants to leave the EU but does not support leaving without a deal because "nobody voted for no deal". These are Honorable MP's IMO and I hope they will do well fighting against the morons who think its ok to crash us out of the EU despite it actually "not" being the will of the people.

Given Pelmet has started four batty Boris threads now it's safe to say he's been completely brainwashed, bent over and offered up his ass to Doris, his current "lurrve flame". Won't last though. Pelmet is too fickle and easily swayed by the next cock to come along.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-04 1:46 PM

Given Pelmet has started four batty Boris threads now it's safe to say he's been completely brainwashed, bent over and offered up his ass to Doris, his current "lurrve flame". Won't last though. Pelmet is too fickle and easily swayed by the next cock to come along.

I prefer a Cock to a DICK any day of the week :D .........

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-09-04 11:38 AM

So when we have assured that we don't fall out on a deal basis, and we allow Doris calls an election, you do realise that in 21 seats, there will be independent candidates that have represented their constituencies for years and are well respected, standing against the Tory/BNP candidate splitting the Tory vote?

4 million Tory voters are remainers and of those that vote leave a majority don't want no deal.

This is going to be interesting!

4 million is that all?............So they were over represented in the Tory Party *-) .......

Guest pelmetman

Parliament had 3 opportunities to vote to leave with a deal ;-) ...........

They're going to regret that at the next GE >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 3:00 PM

Parliament had 3 opportunities to vote to leave with a deal ;-) ...........

They're going to regret that at the next GE >:-) ........

You mean the same deal the ERG all voted against?

Archived