Boris is a genius.

FunsterJohn

Brilliant move from a brilliant man. Since 2016 Remoaner fascists who care nothing for democracy have tried every legal trick to thwart the will of the people.

Now Boris has given them a taste of their own medicine.

I've just had a huge laugh watching the leader of the pathetic Green Party, Jonathan Barking-Mad, ranting and raving like a total loon. Hilarious!

I'm looking forward even more to the spluttering and spittle-spraying sobbings of Thick Barrie, Bulletliar and Fat Lass as they howl about Nazis and Stalin, and Pol Pot probably.

Happy days! Sock it to 'em BoJo. You're the man!

Wowzer....FreakyFrank strikes again.

"Remoaner fascists who care nothing for democracy have tried every legal trick to thwart the will of the people."

That's meant to be a joke about Brexiters....right?

After all, the lies about immigration, the lie on the side of big red bus, Chris Wylie's damning testimony before the Select committee, ongoing investigations into criminal activity by a major Brexit funder, the list is endless......and now Johnson attempting to prorogue Parliament.

Easy to see who the real fascists are trying every trick, legal or illegal (you don't care which) to subvert democracy.

Bloody hell! Calm down Fwankie. You will give yourself a hernia or summat.

last I heard Boris was shutting down Parliament this morning to bypass the very establishment the Brexiteers demanded took back control with. Sovereignty and all that bollox.

Too busy now to care to be honest. Just trying to make a few million betting on the pound crashing and Brexit trashing the economy. I got in touch with Crispin Odious who is a member at my club. Gave me a few tips so every cloud an all that.

Archived