Boris lying again about CV-19

colin

Posting on here as Phil's delete button works instantaneously over on WC.

Boris the butcher said supply of vaccine was the reason for changing to one jab. Now both Pfizer and AstraZeneca have said the drug is being supplied as per ordered.

colin - 2021-01-02 8:41 PM

Eh? :-S

Boris the butcher said supply of vaccine was the reason for changing to one jab. Now both Pfizer and AstraZeneca have said the drug is being supplied as per ordered.

He's an idiot. As if his gambling hasn't already cost enough lives. A relative had her second jab of the BioNTech yesterday.......at least it was an easy date for her to remember!

colin - 2021-01-02 9:24 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-01-02 8:52 PM

Eh? :-S

Barry will know what I'm talking about.

Yes. The wildcamping forum. I posted about the new info that it looks like the government are talking about mix and matching the vaccines and it was deleted straight away! It looks like they are talking about giving you whichever one is available so you might get the German one and then the second one could be the Oxford one. There is hell on about it as its completely against the recommendation and they have no idea what the outcome could be. I always said, as soon as Johnsons team got involved it would go tits up. Now they are playing at being "Mad professors".

To add to that it seems there is a cover as regards what is going on in our hospitals.

Oh dear. When will this forum get a fake news alarm fitted.

This is a notice to all gullible members. Do not be alarmed at some of the posts on here. They are totall unsubstantiated and posted by angry opponents of the Tories. No doubt they saw it somewhere like Twitter or Facebook ... but that does not necessarily mean that it is true.

DO NOT PANIC.

747 - 2021-01-02 11:41 PM

This is a notice to all gullible members. Do not be alarmed at some of the posts on here. They are totall unsubstantiated and posted by angry opponents of the Tories. No doubt they saw it somewhere like Twitter or Facebook ... but that does not necessarily mean that it is true.

DO NOT PANIC.

LOL! The news about mixing up the vaccines appears to be completely true. PHE have issued a statement about it. Many of the respected media outlets have reported it from Sky News to The New york Times.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-mixing-coronavirus-vaccines-is-not-recommended-health-agency-warns-12177320

As for the cover ups regarding whats going on in the hospitals where it is out of control and the media are barred well that is coming from Twitter from actual Doctors and Journalists (read the link). They could all be fake accounts of course eh? *-)

747 - 2021-01-02 11:41 PM

DO NOT PANIC.

Apart from facebook and twitter what makes you think all the other news reports are fake?

jumpstart - 2021-01-03 8:02 AM

The Guardian: England health officials defend contingency plan to mix Covid vaccines.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/02/england-health-officials-defend-contingency-plan-to-mix-covid-vaccines

Someone is wrong.

Foreign media like New York Times is independent of UK Govt so I'd rather believe them

Can't even believe the BBC now with BoJo controlling the licence fee and putting his stooges in there :-(

It will be news worth starting a thread for when BoJo tells the truth 8-)

John52 - 2021-01-03 8:15 AM

It will be news worth starting a thread for when BoJo tells the truth 8-)

Talking of starting to tell the truth ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/dec/08/nicola-sturgeons-husband-contradicted-evidence-alex-salmond-inquiry ... Who to believe ???

John52 - 2021-01-03 8:20 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-03 8:12 AM

The forums medical brains

Who is claiming to be a medical brain?

All I can see is quoting the conflicting accounts of others.

So you and the other hatey types aint medical brains and know nowt about what you discuss regarding this matter ... Thanks, thats cleared that up

Birdbrain - 2021-01-03 8:26 AM

So you and the other hatey types aint medical brains and know nowt about what you discuss regarding this matter ... Thanks, thats cleared that up

So you spout your two penny worth, then complain when others do the same. I see why others on here think you weird. Perhaps its your hormones.

jumpstart - 2021-01-03 8:44 AM

So you spout your two penny worth, then complain when others do the same. I see why others on here think you weird. Perhaps its your hormones.

"complain" ... Please show where I did that ... As for you hatey types finding me "weird" thats a badge of honour I wear with pride princess

The Guardian: England health officials defend contingency plan to mix Covid vaccines.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/02/england-health-officials-defend-contingency-plan-to-mix-covid-vaccines

Someone is wrong.

The makers of the Pfizer vaccine said that the first dose would give approx 50% protection - and that the second dose, to top up, should be given 21 days later.

The government 'health team ' - apparently panicking about the numbers of people getting the virus - have decided to ignore the information given out by the manufacturers, in order to report better numbers on their charts, and gamble on giving more people less protection.

Sounds like an experiment to me, as they are not following the science -

( i.e. they are planning to do something that is not tested )

Lets hope it is more successful than their ' protective ring around care homes '.

:-(

The forums medical brains discuss Covid headed up of course by expert on everything (Tory hate related) Barry ... Drips

Well its absolutely fact that the government plan to go against the recommendations and extend the time for the second dose. This is what they do. Every single paper including the FT has reported on the suggestion of mixing the vaccines so do we just discount that then as fake news? From every single media outlet? Can I ask how we get our news then please? Please dont say from the Government.

As for the hospitals being overrun. Perhaps doctors are taking to social media in their busy schedules to make it all up I dunno.

It hasn't, because you are merely claiming superior knowledge yourself: that politicians are more reliable sources of information than clinicians. Now, who, between those two groups, are the ones most likely to know what they are talking about? :-D

The BMJ has asked the NYT to stop publishing false information as there is no truth in it whatsoever.

As for Colin ... who goes under the name colinmd on WC (I don't think that means he is a Reverend but could be the Vicar of Dibley), he apparently dug out some info on the 2 vaccines and posted this info on the WC forum yesterday. You will note that his post has no political bias in it (unlike on here) that is because it is not allowed. Here are his words:

Just seen that the first dose of Pfiser vaccine gives 90% protection, haven't double checked that, and it does contradict earlier data, but if true then single dose roll out makes sense.

p.s.

So I've drilled down into the data.

For Pfiser up to day 15 it's 52%, from day 15 to day 21 it's 89%, there is no info after day 21.

For AstraZeneca, there is no data up to day 21, from then there is 73% protection, then the analysis is that it "likely lasts" for up to 12 weeks, but there appears to be no data to back that up at the moment.

It just goes to show how members can turn into shallow, hypocrites on forums when there is little or no moderation. That is why social media has made billionnaires out of their founders due to lack of oversight.

So just carry on like naughty, spoiled little brats and provide us adults with entertainment.

malc d - 2021-01-03 9:55 AM

Someone is wrong.

The makers of the Pfizer vaccine said that the first dose would give approx 50% protection - and that the second dose, to top up, should be given 21 days later.

The government 'health team ' - apparently panicking about the numbers of people getting the virus - have decided to ignore the information given out by the manufacturers, in order to report better numbers on their charts, and gamble on giving more people less protection.

Sounds like an experiment to me, as they are not following the science -

( i.e. they are planning to do something that is not tested )

Lets hope it is more successful than their ' protective ring around care homes '.

:-(

Spot on Malc. I cannot think of a more insane action than mixing different drugs or ignoring pharmaceutical manufacturers instructions. This is playing with peoples lives yet again, as if Johnson and his cohorts haven't already wreaked enough damage, they seem hell bent on putting more lives at risk.

At this rate it's only a matter of time before consequences of litigation result......and it won't be the pharma manufacturers in court either.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-mixing-coronavirus-vaccines-is-not-recommended-health-agency-warns-12177320

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55519042

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-03 2:43 PM

747 - 2021-01-03 2:34 PM

The BMJ has asked the NYT to stop publishing false information as there is no truth in it whatsoever.

Have you got a source for this?

Don't you read any of the posts....this was discussed this morning,see top of the page

Archived