Your British ... Why would I object to money going to the British

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 9:22 AM

John52 - 2020-05-03 9:19 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 7:01 AM

Well well well ... The losers just keep on losing

Yes you do

BoJo keeps sending us your money to bribe us not to vote SNP :D

I don't object to you losers sending your money to us winners in Scotland, Ireland and Wales :D

(except that its the only thing maintaining BoJo's empire, and without your money we would vote SNP. Personally I would rather be without it - because they we gould get rid of BoJo . But then I don't need the money.

But you losing your money to us doesn't make me the loser)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-03 9:45 AM

Yes you do

I don't object to you losers sending your money to us winners in Scotland, Ireland and Wales :D

(except that its the only thing maintaining BoJo's empire, and without your money we would vote SNP. Personally I would rather be without it - because they we gould get rid of BoJo . But then I don't need the money.

But the polls do >:-) ........

Boris won a 80 seat majority with 43.6% of the vote B-) ........

He's currently at 51% 8-) ........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

Keep on whinning Loser......and we'll keep on winning (lol) .........

John52 - 2020-05-03 9:45 AM

Yes you do

Crikey ... Made me dizzy reading that ... Princess I personally dont care where British tax payers money goes as long as it goes on Brits ... Just how am I losing money to you ???

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 12:37 PM

Crikey ... Made me dizzy reading that ... Princess I personally dont care where British tax payers money goes as long as it goes on Brits ... Just how am I losing money to you ???

Government spending is higher in Ireland (even without May's bungs to the DUP), Wales, and Scotland to bribe us not to vote for the SNP :D

"It's not over until the fat lady sings," or until we have an inquiry into how the government handled the epidemic, ranging from gross incompetence (not having a comprehensive pandemic stockpile), doing too little too late, inabllity to procure and distribute ppe, neglect of the vulnerable elderly in care homes and lies ("122,000 tests done" when 40,000 were only just posted out for home testing).

Guest pelmetman
Conrad - 2020-05-03 2:10 PM

"It's not over until the fat lady sings," or until we have an inquiry into how the government handled the epidemic, ranging from gross incompetence (not having a comprehensive pandemic stockpile), doing too little too late, inabllity to procure and distribute ppe, neglect of the vulnerable elderly in care homes and lies ("122,000 tests done" when 40,000 were only just posted out for home testing).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

Looks like the majority of the UK has got you bitter Losers sussed :D ........

John52 - 2020-05-03 1:16 PM

Government spending is higher in Ireland (even without May's bungs to the DUP), Wales, and Scotland to bribe us not to vote for the SNP :D

"Just how am I losing money to you ???" Again , you didn't answer

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 7:56 PM

Everybody pays taxes in one way or another

Governmentt spending is higher in Ireland, Wales, & Scotland to bribe us not to vote SNP

Hence some of the tax taken in England is spent in Scotland :D

Perhaps the UK government should only allow Scotland to spend what Scotland itself raises from UK taxation - as a risk free try out of independence - maybe independence would suddenly become less attactive to Queen Nicola?

Tracker - 2020-05-04 2:46 PM

Perhaps the UK government should only allow Scotland to spend what Scotland itself raises from UK taxation - as a risk free try out of independence - maybe independence would suddenly become less attactive to Queen Nicola?

That would suit me, but then I don't need the money.

But if we have to have BoJo, at least you losers are paying us to have him :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-04 3:13 PM

Tracker - 2020-05-04 2:46 PM

That would suit me, but then I don't need the money.

But if we have to have BoJo, at least you losers are paying us to have him :D

Ol Fishface could easily win a referendum ;-) .........

If she asked the English >:-) .......

(lol) (lol) (lol) ......

John52 - 2020-05-04 2:28 PM

Governmentt spending is higher in Ireland, Wales, & Scotland to bribe us not to vote SNP

How is spending UK taxpayers money in Ireland and Wales a bribe to not vote for the SNP ... You are awfully silly at times

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-05-04 5:31 PM

How is spending UK taxpayers money in Ireland and Wales a bribe to not vote for the SNP ... You are awfully silly at times

Poor Old John52/Peter/James is a Messiah seeking a flock ;-) ..........

It could be the smell that is putting them off :D ......

The latest YouGov poll, published yesterday, shows support for the Conservatives on 50%, ahead of Labour on 30%.

How can one even begin to make sense of this?

Who in the world are these 50% – half of all people endowed with a vote – who have somehow been persuaded that this atrocious Tory government has done enough in this crisis to deserve their approbation?

How could this be? What goes on in these people’s heads? Don’t they ever read or take in any unadulterated news, or actually do any thinking themselves instead of having The Sun and Daily Mail tell them what to think?

How could so many have faith in a government which lies so compulsively and transparently that most 3-year-olds would know they shouldn’t believe a single word coming from it?

Every single time Hancock said, "We have all of the stocks of PPE we need, if it's used properly, it's just the logistics.", he was lying. Every single time.

They claim to be guided by Science, but have put their Spin Doctor in charge and are censoring the Scientists advice to keep us from the truth https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/08/revealed-uk-scientists-fury-over-attempt-to-censor-covid-19-advice

How could so many clap and cheer the heroic dedication of NHS and care workers, yet at the same time approve of the government that has put those heroes in deadly danger by failing to provide them with essential protective gear?

How could so many have trust in a government that by its bottomless ineptitude has already caused upwards of 50,000 people to die before their time?

How could so many support a government fronted by such despicable types as a supercilious idiot who sneers at fire victims for lacking the gumption to save themselves, a repulsively smirking anti-immigrant daughter of immigrants who’d deport her own parents to curry favour with her masters, and a cast of others so odious they’d be booed and hissed off the stage in a panto?

Can they not see the harm that this pack of rogues and imbeciles has done to us all, themselves included?

Is there nothing whatsoever, no amount of cartoonish incompetence or let-them-die callousness, that would open these people’s eyes to how badly they are being served by this government?

One is sorely tempted to just give up and say: If that’s what they think, or what passes for thinking in their tabloid-lobotomized brains, then Johnson and his goon squad are what they deserve.

But we, the other 50%, deserve something very much better.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2020/may/08/uk-coronavirus-live-britain-ve-day-anniversary-lockdown-covid-19-latest-updates

Birdbrain - 2020-05-04 5:31 PM

Did you not see the comma after Wales?

I thought it was so obvious I didn't need to spell it out any clearer

:-S

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-08 3:11 PM

The latest YouGov poll, published yesterday, shows support for the Conservatives on 50%, ahead of Labour on 30%.

Simple ;-) ...........People hate Losers (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-09 9:16 AM

No I don't hate you losers for BoJo sending us winners your tax money to bribe us not to vote SNP.

I'll keep enjoying things for free that you losers have to pay for.

At least we are getting paid to have him :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-09 9:44 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-09 9:16 AM

No I don't hate you losers for BoJo sending us winners your tax money to bribe us not to vote SNP.

I'll keep enjoying things for free that you losers have to pay for.

At least we are getting paid to have him :D

I've never had a problem with UK taxpayers money being spent in the UK :D .........

I objected to being expected to support a anti democratic Fourth Reich ;-) .........

Fortunatly we wont be for much longer B-) .......

Archived