Boris visits a hospital

Violet1956

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-11-26 4:35 PM

"This is the truth of what happens when @BorisJohnson visits your hospital. This has been written by an anonymous friend of mine"

Have to say I'm surprised at you Veronica :-| ...........

I never thought you would stoop to peddling Fake News *-) ........

Signed

Disgusted of Spain.......

pelmetman - 2019-11-26 4:47 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-11-26 4:35 PM

"This is the truth of what happens when @BorisJohnson visits your hospital. This has been written by an anonymous friend of mine"

Have to say I'm surprised at you Veronica :-| ...........

I never thought you would stoop to peddling Fake News *-) ........

Signed

Disgusted of Spain.......

Havent you learnt anything over the last few years ... Professional losers will stoop as low as they have to go ... I could tell you about a staged visit by Barry Sheerman Labour MP to my daughters NHS department and the video my daughters in but it might put Veronica off making hubbies meal

I’m not sure how you are able to condemn the tweet as fake but I accept that in the internet age one can never be sure. What rhymes with me is the experience of a close family member who has terminal cancer and had to be admitted to A & E this weekend. No oncologist in sight, lost records of his tests and hours and hours of waiting for him to be rendered comfortable.

Violet1956 - 2019-11-26 5:02 PM

I’m not sure how you are able to condemn the tweet as fake but I accept that in the internet age one can never be sure. What rhymes with me is the experience of a close family member who has terminal cancer and had to be admitted to A & E this weekend. No oncologist in sight, lost records of his tests and hours and hours of waiting for him to be rendered comfortable.

Sorry to hear of your family members situation Veronica ... As to their treatment I dont know how we can blame any political party or its leader for staff incompetence

Guest pelmetman

What rhymes with me is my own experience of 24 hours in a draughty A&E corridor which I survived despite the constant bitchfest between nurses and consultants when my appendix burst :-| .......

And that was back in your Halcyon days of when LABOUR RUN THE NHS!!!!!!!!!!!! *-) .......

Guest pelmetman

I've no wish to be insensitive......But purely based on my experience watching family and friends die at home and in the NHS :-| ......

If it was me.......I'd rather die at home

Birdbrain - 2019-11-26 5:07 PM

Sorry to hear of your family members situation Veronica ... As to their treatment I dont know how we can blame any political party or its leader for staff incompetence

Thank you, Antony, I am sure our family’s experience is not unique. I don’t blame any particular political party I just question the priorities of the NHS service managers when a visit from the PM is proposed. If I were PM I would seriously think about that and decline the photo opportunity.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-11-26 5:33 PM

Thank you, Antony, I am sure our family’s experience is not unique. I don’t blame any particular political party I just question the priorities of the NHS service managers when a visit from the PM is proposed. If I were PM I would seriously think about that and decline the photo opportunity.

So you presume the Labour loving NHS wouldn't do the same for Corbyn? :-| ........

My experience of those who run empires is they'll suck up to anyone who will feed their empire ;-) .......

P1010899.JPG.3de983709e4d09d9e6cafa7fa4bcea65.JPG

To be fair Veronica I wouldnt attempt to defend Boris or any politicians visit to the NHS ... I find all NHS political visits regardless of rosette colour quite shameful

pelmetman - 2019-11-26 5:42 PM

So you presume the Labour loving NHS wouldn't do the same for Corbyn? :-| ........

My experience of those who run empires is they'll suck up to anyone who will feed their empire ;-) .......

You may be right. As I tried to explain, I was not seeking to make a point that was politically partisan. What grieves me is that any candidate for political office now seems to be persuaded to indulge in photo opportunites that are the very antithesis of what they claim to promote

I just question the priorities of the NHS service managers when a visit from the PM is proposed. .

Well they bring much needed money.

A local guy in St Ives told me they had been campaigning for new railings on the seafront for years, and had given up.

Then suddenly lovely new stainless steel railings appeared.

A few days after there was a 'surprise visit' from the Queen *-)

As the railings are only bolted down its a standing joke in St Ives the new railings will mysteriously disappear and re replaced by the rusty old ones again now the visit is over :-D

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-11-26 6:12 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-26 5:42 PM

You may be right. As I tried to explain, I was not seeking to make a point that was politically partisan. What grieves me is that any candidate for political office now seems to be persuaded to indulge in photo opportunites that are the very antithesis of what they claim to promote

Scoring points is pointless when family or friends are crossing to the other side :-| .......

Our only hope is when we get to meet the Grim Reaper 8-) ........

It will be hopefully without fuss or pain...........Unlike some I have witnessed :-( ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-11-26 6:19 PM

I just question the priorities of the NHS service managers when a visit from the PM is proposed. .

Well they bring much needed money.

A local guy in St Ives told me they had been campaigning for new railings on the seafront for years, and had given up.

Then suddenly lovely new stainless steel railings appeared.

A few days after there was a 'surprise visit' from the Queen *-)

As the railings are only bolted down its a standing joke in St Ives the new railings will mysteriously disappear and re replaced by the rusty old ones again now the visit is over :-D

More Peter/James/John hog wash *-) ..........

No doubt they managed to replace the age related nuts to bolt them down last time I visited (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Gawd you Lefties are naturals when it comes to talking s**te *-) .......

If it is true and it well could be as his visits have not gone down well I am surprised none of the consultants or nurses wanted to meet with him. What a golden opportunity to tear him a new one hopefully on national television. I missed him by just a few miles the other day. Just 60 seconds. That would do it.

If it is true and it well could be as his visits have not gone down well I am surprised none of the consultants or nurses wanted to meet with him. What a golden opportunity to tear him a new one hopefully on national television. I missed him by just a few miles the other day. Just 60 seconds. That would do it.

Archived