Brexcuses

John52

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I don't know if we will succeed or fail out of Europe but remain optimistic about our future. Even though no 'excuses' are needed yet (as we don't know the outcome of Brexit) I do think the FT have hit a few nails in the head though when it comes to assessing what has happened thus far.......

David

pelmetman - 2016-07-08 1:50 PM

Don't need any excuses..........the jobs done ;-) .......

If you're not scared witless by the 2 Tory candidates I want some of that Spanish plonk you're drinking :-D

This is what they think about it - link:

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2016-07-08 6:15 PM

If you're not scared witless by the 2 Tory candidates I want some of that Spanish plonk you're drinking :-D

Cant say I've ever thought I was anything other than Billy no mates British :D .........

Internet links are like statistics - anyone who looks long enough can find one that says whatever they fancy and supports their point of view.

Last year's 'duly elected' JC who also thinks he can walk on water and perform miracles with the help of his mate Len McCluskey would frighten me a heck of lot more if ever they had any real chance of getting any real power.

Look, like all women they will ask their husbands what they should do. Don't they??

John52 - 2016-07-09 2:28 PM

I have the solution Stay in the EU and just tell the Brexirteers we have left. After all, they were daft enough to believe all the other lies, they should believe this one as well ;-)

Do you mean the one that the IMF was spouting about, us being doomed if we left the EU, if so, they are now saying that the EU is on the verge of collapse.

Nowt like having a foot in both camps, then whatever happens they can say "we told you so". *-)

Dave

I have the solution Stay in the EU and just tell the Brexirteers we have left. After all, they were daft enough to believe all the other lies, they should believe this one as well ;-)

C'mon we're all knuckle draggers ... What d'ya expect ... Course well believe it , doh !

nowtelse2do - 2016-07-09 3:30 PM

Do you mean the one that the IMF was spouting about, us being doomed if we left the EU, if so, they are now saying that the EU is on the verge of collapse.

Nowt like having a foot in both camps, then whatever happens they can say "we told you so". *-)

Dave

Yes I'd describe it a but like been bisexual ... If one way don't do it for ya then the other way might well do and vice versa ... The IMF are bisexual ... They play for Manchester United and Manchester City

antony1969 - 2016-07-09 5:04 PM

Dave

Yes I'd describe it a but like been bisexual ... If one way don't do it for ya then the other way might well do and vice versa ... The IMF are bisexual ... They play for Manchester United and Manchester City

IMF........International Manchester Footballers. :-> :-D

Dave

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2016-07-09 5:32 PM

Dave

Dave

Given the former head of the IMF's predilections you maybe correct in your assertions 8-) .......

nowtelse2do - 2016-07-09 5:32 PM

Dave

Dave

;-)

Best not take the Micky out of bisexuals or Manchester folk as wets lurk everywhere and take offence very , very easily on ere ... i am distancing myself from Nowtelsetolivefor disgraceful comments ... racist

Sounds like the same arrogant attitude the government had towards the leave camp before they were humiliated.

I see that Osborne and his mates at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan are saying that we will thrive outside of the EU, they've soon changed their minds.

The Government says there will not be a 2nd referendum.

So that's it. Time for us all to get behind the UK and make it work.

Dave

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2016-07-09 6:45 PM

I see that Osborne and his mates at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan are saying that we will thrive outside of the EU, they've soon changed their minds.

The Government says there will not be a 2nd referendum.

So that's it. Time for us all to get behind the UK and make it work.

Dave

I'm doing my bit by going on a Brexit victory tour of Europe for a couple of years :D ........

Maybe I could offer my services as a EUExit rabble rouser ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2016-07-09 9:19 PM

I'm doing my bit by going on a Brexit victory tour of Europe for a couple of years :D ........

Enjoy it while you can

If we have stayed in your pound would have risen above 1.50E instead of falling to 1.17E

John52 - 2016-07-10 6:59 AM

Enjoy it while you can

If we have stayed in your pound would have risen above 1.50E instead of falling to 1.17E

Does freedom have a price ??

Enjoy it while you can

Would it? You know that for sure?

david lloyd - 2016-07-10 8:00 AM

Enjoy it while you can

Would it? You know that for sure?

It fell on news of Brexit so isn't it fair to assume it would have risen on a Remain vote?

Archived