You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  General Chat -> Chatterbox
Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 3 4 Last
Format:  Go
Brexit Abuse
AuthorMessage
userantony1969
Posted: 11 January 2019 4:54 PM
Subject: RE: Brexit Abuse

The special one

pelmetman - 2019-01-11 4:50 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-11 4:45 PM

When ya get yaself a bunny boiler ... Dob Dave in ... Dob Dave in ... Dob Dave in

You really shouldn't encourage Dobbin Antony ..........

He's doesn't need any help to make an Ass of himself .........

Hes never shy in running to those who make the rules normally ... Hes out to get ya and hes guna dob ya ... Wait till you hit Calais and those French fuzz are waiting
userBarryd999
Posted: 12 January 2019 12:06 PM

Forum master

I hope nobody does "Dob Dave in". Im kinda looking forward to him running around Spain and Europe as an illegal immigrant fugitive. We could put some kind of google maps tracker on him and hold a sweepstake on here as to how he will come a cropper and get caught. Will it be when one of his wheels falls off on whatever dodgy vehicle he is moving about in and local plod catches up with him? Will it be when some disgruntled German decides he wants his pitch on Stalag Luft Costa ACSI campsite and calls in the authorities who demand to look at his "papers"? or maybe he will drink too much plonk and cause a punch up in Sweaty Betty's Ingerlishhh Bar and Grill and get carted off by the rozzers who will fine and deport him and sell his truck for scrap?

I get the impression he flies under the radar though and just sits on the beach all day making sand castles drinking Cava stopping only to bash away on here on his tablet. I would stick a few Spanish flags or even EU ones in the castles though Dave instead of Union Jacks or Ingerlaaand ones though. Blend in better.
userpelmetman
Posted: 12 January 2019 12:50 PM

Walks with the gods

Barryd999 - 2019-01-12 12:06 PM

I hope nobody does "Dob Dave in". Im kinda looking forward to him running around Spain and Europe as an illegal immigrant fugitive. We could put some kind of google maps tracker on him and hold a sweepstake on here as to how he will come a cropper and get caught. Will it be when one of his wheels falls off on whatever dodgy vehicle he is moving about in and local plod catches up with him? Will it be when some disgruntled German decides he wants his pitch on Stalag Luft Costa ACSI campsite and calls in the authorities who demand to look at his "papers"? or maybe he will drink too much plonk and cause a punch up in Sweaty Betty's Ingerlishhh Bar and Grill and get carted off by the rozzers who will fine and deport him and sell his truck for scrap?

I get the impression he flies under the radar though and just sits on the beach all day making sand castles drinking Cava stopping only to bash away on here on his tablet. I would stick a few Spanish flags or even EU ones in the castles though Dave instead of Union Jacks or Ingerlaaand ones though. Blend in better.

Seeing as the Spanish plod know exactly where I am, and for how long ..........

I'd hardly say I was under the radar ..........

userBarryd999
Posted: 12 January 2019 3:15 PM

Forum master

pelmetman - 2019-01-12 12:50 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-12 12:06 PM

Seeing as the Spanish plod know exactly where I am, and for how long ..........

I'd hardly say I was under the radar ..........

Just so you know, we havent left yet. Maybe they wont give a toss after we have Dave I dunno. Only time will tell. Assuming you can get insurance for more than there months I suspect if your going to get collared it will be when you leave at the border, if you leave through Spain maybe they wont care, who knows?
userBrian Kirby
Posted: 12 January 2019 5:57 PM

747 - 2019-01-09 8:22 PM...............…..The hoohah outside Parliament is symptomatic of a fractured Society. Brexit has only amplified what was already happening.

Yes, I agree. But, I don't think it will do anything to fix the fracture. In fact, I think it will further exacerbate it.

No, I haven't rushed to lament the outbreak of stabbings around the country: is it really necessary to do so? Why would you assume that not commenting implies indifference? I see no point in commenting on things that I can't influence. I can't imagine those involved read this forum.
Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 3 4 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator