Brexit Brits in Spain.....staggering

Bulletguy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2019-08-31 2:53 PM

A bunch of Little Englanders in Spain, ironically one named Dave, who voted for Brexit under a genuine belief that an end to freedom of movement would only apply to "proper Europeans" and not them. *-)

Thick thickety Thicky thick Fcuks!

Barryd999 - 2019-08-31 4:52 PM

A bunch of Little Englanders in Spain, ironically one named Dave, who voted for Brexit under a genuine belief that an end to freedom of movement would only apply to "proper Europeans" and not them. *-)

Thick thickety Thicky thick Fcuks!

But they all knew what they were voting for........didn't they? ;-)

The comments posted sum 'em up perfectly too.

Fast Pat - 2019-08-31 6:52 PM

jumpstart - 2019-08-31 5:50 PM

It’s written in your passport.

Indeed https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/30/french-chef-richard-bertinet-settled-status-uk

He's not a British citizen - yet.

I agree that he should stay but once again we have public sector employees screwing up and affecting people's lives.

I've no doubt that our first class home secretary, herself a symbol of Britain's decency in welcoming people from all over the world, will soon correct the sloppy work of these jobsworths.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-31 6:02 PM

Indeed https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/30/french-chef-richard-bertinet-settled-status-uk

I agree that he should stay but once again we have public sector employees screwing up and affecting people's lives.

I've no doubt that our first class home secretary, herself a symbol of Britain's decency in welcoming people from all over the world, will soon correct the sloppy work of these jobsworths.

Yes and like Windrush how much do you think we will have to pay out in compensation to those adversely affected?

Fast Pat - 2019-08-31 7:13 PM

Yes and like Windrush how much do you think we will have to pay out in compensation to those adversely affected?

No idea but they'll deserve it. And so many of those cases were down to public sector employees and their incompetence.

Guest pelmetman

Gawd en Bennett!........ Bullet you are hard work *-).........

All that's changing are the rules that allows folk like me to stay there for more than 90 days :D .......

BTW us Brits have never been proper Europeans >:-) ........

Just ask a European (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Hopefully those "jobsworths" don't take Patels sloppy work as an example then.....as she couldn't even spell the name of an applicant right. *-)

Ever likely the HO is in a mess if that's your idea of "first class".

pelmetman - 2019-08-31 6:31 PM

All that's changing are the rules that allows folk like me to stay there for more than 90 days :D .......

Still waiting for you to post up written copy from your GP giving unlimited absence over 90 days. Be brave....ask him/her for it.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-31 6:48 PM

Still waiting for you to post up written copy from your GP giving unlimited absence over 90 days. Be brave....ask him/her for it.

You're going to be waiting a fecking long time (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

P1010899.JPG.056f80111f1faa0190a9cbe6e502ae3b.JPG

It was sickening enough for the Windrush generation.

But now a staggering 3.5 million people face being purged from the country they've called home for decades - paying taxes, building lives, being model citizens.

"Great?"

This is Barbaric Britain

pelmetman - 2019-08-31 6:49 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-31 6:48 PM

You're going to be waiting a fecking long time (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Yes because you're too afraid to ask as you know what the answer will be, or should be if they're following NHS (GMSC) rulings. Same applies to Pharmacists.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-31 6:55 PM

But now a staggering 3.5 million people face being purged from the country they've called home for decades - paying taxes, building lives, being model citizens.

"Great?"

This is Barbaric Britain

You should stop believing your own Bullsh*t ;-) ..........

We cant even deport foreign child rapists *-) ..........

"Great?"

This is Barbaric Britain

May's "hostile environment" she proudly created. What a legacy. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-31 7:04 PM

"Great?"

This is Barbaric Britain

Obviously not hostile enough for foreign born child rapists, criminals or terrorists *-) ........

Bulletguy - 2019-08-31 7:42 PM

Hopefully those "jobsworths" don't take Patels sloppy work as an example then.....as she couldn't even spell the name of an applicant right. *-)

Oh how awful! An incredibly busy woman spelled someone's name wrongly.

I bet she knows the difference between its and it's though, unlike some semi-literate clowns I could mention.

However, just mentioning that shows that all you have is trivia.

The biggest problem is jobsworth public sector employees not performing properly. Cushy jobs, fat pensions and almost impossible to sack.

pelmetman - 2019-08-31 7:08 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-31 7:04 PM

"Great?"

This is Barbaric Britain

Obviously not hostile enough for foreign born child rapists, criminals or terrorists *-) ........

Year ending 2018 627,000 people moved to the UK (immigration) and 345,000 people left the UK (emigration) according to ONS. Using the same source or Gov stat site, show me the figure for your narrative. You're always banging on about them so it shouldn't take you more than five minutes.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-31 7:28 PM

I bet she knows the difference between its and it's though, unlike some semi-literate clowns I could mention.

The biggest problem is jobsworth public sector employees not performing properly. Cushy jobs, fat pensions and almost impossible to sack.

When she as HS can't even spell his name right, then don't expect those you disparagingly call "jobsworths" to get it right. I've noticed your contempt for 'cogs in the wheel' without which the 'wheels' quickly stop turning. When you're on your back in a hospital bed facing possible death, your disdain for those you consider lesser mortals will come back to haunt you.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-31 9:52 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-31 7:28 PM

When she as HS can't even spell his name right, then don't expect those you disparagingly call "jobsworths" to get it right. I've noticed your contempt for 'cogs in the wheel' without which the 'wheels' quickly stop turning. When you're on your back in a hospital bed facing possible death, your disdain for those you consider lesser mortals will come back to haunt you.

As I said, all you have is trivia. Did spelling a name wrong have catastrophic results for Windrush victims, let down by public sector inefficiency or for Universal Credit applicants similarly let down by heartless clowns who couldn't do their jobs properly?

When I'm in hospital, whatever state I'm in, I pray it will be a well run private one and not the ghastly, money wasting and inefficient nationalised NHS, where the chances are I'll get MRSA or they'll forget to feed me and I'll starve to death.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/8293233/patients-die-malnutrition-nhs/amp

When are you going to show the sentences where I said that job losses are laughable and comical? Or did you lie and you have no evidence?

Yes, you lied.

Archived