Brexit MEP scores another own goal

Bulletguy

Thick as mince Annunziata Smugg rocks up at Brussels only to take to Twitter whining about being given "a shiny new iPad" and needing to "leave this corrupt gravy train".

All UK MP's get exactly the same but she hasn't moaned about that! *-)

Needless to say she promptly got torn to shreds.....and rightly so too.

https://www.indy100.com/article/brexit-party-annunziata-rees-mogg-mep-ipad-european-parliament-8966856

Guest pelmetman

Bullet being a Corbynite wouldn't have any issue with taxpayers dosh being wasted unnecessarily *-) .......

They're all the same these freeloading lefties >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-21 8:49 AM

Is that the best they can come up with to complain about the "Gravy Train" the fact that MEP's are provided with a Tablet? I would expect a tablet, laptop, office PC, car, etc with any new professional job as a bare minimum. WTF?

You mean like when you were on the gravy train? ;-) .........

You all missed the glaringly obvious which was even reported by the Brexipress back in 2015.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/566110/House-of-Commons-MPs-iPad-Air-2-Parliament-Cost

Of course that was pre-referendum and before it became the Brexiters favoured mouthpiece.....so lets have a look at how they reported thick as mince Annunziata Smuggs idiocy now;

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1143049/news-european-parliament-brexit-news-brexit-party-rees-mogg-filming-brussels-widdecombe

Les W - 2019-06-21 5:14 PM

You need help mate, seriously..

Care to elaborate "Les"? After all it's a widely reported media piece undoubtedly initially generated by Moggs foolishness in taking to social media to broadcast her ill informed opinion which msm then picked up on.

Looks to me like she's the one that 'needs help'. Help in getting some work done and help in understanding before sounding off would have been a start.

Guest pelmetman
Les W - 2019-06-21 5:14 PM

You need help mate, seriously..

Gawd knows how I've tried :D ........

I think he's suffered a lefty embolism 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-06-21 8:56 AM

Is that the best they can come up with to complain about the "Gravy Train" the fact that MEP's are provided with a Tablet? I would expect a tablet, laptop, office PC, car, etc with any new professional job as a bare minimum. WTF?

Nope because I was a private sector consultant. Had to provide all my own kit, transport etc. If your employed by any organisation be it government, EU or private sector would you seriously expect to have to fund your own IT infrastructure, transport, expenses etc?

Barryd999 - 2019-06-21 6:12 PM

Nope because I was a private sector consultant. Had to provide all my own kit, transport etc. If your employed by any organisation be it government, EU or private sector would you seriously expect to have to fund your own IT infrastructure, transport, expenses etc?

Err of course you'd expect who you were working for to pay your transport and expenses or your on a ruddy loser before you start ... Dippy

You're feeding the trolls desperately trying to deflect from the thread subject.

Guest pelmetman

So you didn't claim expenses when you were on the EU gravy train? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-21 9:27 PM

No. As I said I was a private sector consultant not a direct employ of either the government or the EU but I worked with a team delivering millions of pounds of funding from both across the North East. Funding came from various sources and I made sure it wasnt spaffed against the wall to quote Doris but got paid well as did the rest of the team as it delivered value for money and benefited a lot of businesses across the region. EU money went everywhere into all sorts of worthwhile projects across the North East.

Of course he claimed expenses.

Some from HMRC as they are Tax deductable ...

.. the rest he built in to his hourly rate or job pricing.

Barry may be daft but he's not stupid. ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-21 11:03 PM

No. As I said I was a private sector consultant not a direct employ of either the government or the EU but I worked with a team delivering millions of pounds of funding from both across the North East. Funding came from various sources and I made sure it wasnt spaffed against the wall to quote Doris but got paid well as did the rest of the team as it delivered value for money and benefited a lot of businesses across the region. BRITISH TAXPAYERS money went everywhere into all sorts of worthwhile projects across the North East.

Corrected that for you ;-) ..........

747 - 2019-06-22 8:09 AM

Of course he claimed expenses.

Some from HMRC as they are Tax deductable ...

.. the rest he built in to his hourly rate or job pricing.

Barry may be daft but he's not stupid. ;-)

Correct! I would never have wanted to be an "employee", the pay was crap in comparison to what the extended external team got. You could tell when the E Team were in the offices for a meeting from the BMW's, Mercs and sports cars in the car park. (lol) I just pretend to be a "right on" liberal on here for fun.

296750129_BarrytheBastud!.jpg.22b3ef66004740932115ca07cc8dce85.jpg

Archived