Brexit Man

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-02 1:19 AM

Hilarious episode of HIGNFY on Friday. Scroll to 7min 15sec in.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0btj9sy/have-i-got-news-for-you-series-56-episode-8

Brilliant.....that guy should be knighted for dedication, determination and ingenuity! :D

I've got News for You ;-) ...........The BBC Remoaner bias is hardly new news :D .........

Indeed I suspect they're alienating 52% of their viewers >:-) ...........

Which will only help us Brexiteers if you manage to get a Peoples Vote B-) ........

Barryd999 - 2018-12-02 12:52 PM

Steve Bray the man who stopped Brexit. Turning into a bit of a cult figure. The signs on the polls were just hilarious.

The guy is a legend. Always gets max coverage on news reports but that HIGNFY bit was a real gem! Thousands spent trying to block him......so he outwits 'em by spending a couple of quid!!! :D

Barryd999 - 2018-12-02 3:32 PM

Anyone can turn up and support him and they do every day. https://sodemaction.co.uk/

I think I should go with me guitar and see if I Can get up on the stage singing anti Brexit songs.

That's a shame Barry - I'll miss your singing - cos every time that pest turns up I switch channels or turn the telly off.

;-)

malc d - 2018-12-02 4:01 PM

Anyone can turn up and support him and they do every day. https://sodemaction.co.uk/

I think I should go with me guitar and see if I Can get up on the stage singing anti Brexit songs.

That's a shame Barry - I'll miss your singing - cos every time that pest turns up I switch channels or turn the telly off.

;-)

Never had you down as one with an Ostrich mentality malc.....thats the preserve of a Brexit fanatic. ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-02 4:37 PM

;-)

Never had you down as one with an Ostrich mentality malc.....thats the preserve of a Brexit fanatic. ;-)

Malc's a fence sitter ;-) .......

He can bury his head both sides :D .........

Prolly at the same time 8-) ......

;-)

When Steve Bray can't get in front of the cameras it is reported that he stands as close as possible to the interview and drowns it out with a megaphone - if he person being interviewed is a Brexiteer.

I'm baffled by your reference to an ostrich and can only conclude that it is an obscure attempt at an insult to divert attention from the fact that you can't explain how Brays' actions contribute anything positive to the Brexit debate.

You may find him entertaining but he certainly isn't doing the remainers any favours.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-12-02 7:56 PM

;-)

When Steve Bray can't get in front of the cameras it is reported that he stands as close as possible to the interview and drowns it out with a megaphone - if he person being interviewed is a Brexiteer.

I'm baffled by your reference to an ostrich and can only conclude that it is an obscure attempt at an insult to divert attention from the fact that you can't explain how Brays' actions contribute anything positive to the Brexit debate.

You may find him entertaining but he certainly isn't doing the remainers any favours.

Blimey Malc 8-) .......That's a lot of words for you ;-) ........

That said, for a Remoaner fence sitter you're fair B-) .......

;-)

Your probably right but we need a bit of humour in the Brexit debate. Its why I come on here every day. Its a daily joy! :D

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-12-02 8:13 PM

;-)

Your probably right but we need a bit of humour in the Brexit debate. Its why I come on here every day. Its a daily joy! :D

Is FC quiet Barry? ;-) ......

Perhaps they're all hunkering down ready for the "Remoaner 100 day bitchfest"? 8-) ......

;-)

Which news channel have you been watching as that's certainly not how he behaves with the Channel 4 crew. Jon Snow or Michael Crick usually cover the political interviews and just stand on a grassed park area opposite the HoC with Big Ben at the background. Brexit Man simply quietly strolls into camera shot with a couple of placards but behind those being interviewed. Never heard him shouting anything or using a megaphone.....he doesn't need to, his placards say what needs to be said.

Take a look at C4 news next week and you will see.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-02 9:03 PM

;-)

Which news channel have you been watching as that's certainly not how he behaves with the Channel 4 crew. Jon Snow or Michael Crick usually cover the political interviews and just stand on a grassed park area opposite the HoC with Big Ben at the background. Brexit Man simply quietly strolls into camera shot with a couple of placards but behind those being interviewed. Never heard him shouting anything or using a megaphone.....he doesn't need to, his placards say what needs to be said.

So he doesn't do it with Remoaner TV......... (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Being a high profile Remoaner T w@t makes him no different to you Bullet ;-) .......

Brexit Man simply quietly strolls into camera shot with a couple of placards but behind those being interviewed

Never heard him shouting anything or using a megaphone.....he doesn't need to, his placards say what needs to be said.

Take a look at his Wiki page where they describe his technique when he can't get on camera.

I have heard him shouting down interviews in Downing street, but didn't know who it was until I heard complaints to the BBC about it.

He clearly doesn't believe in free speech.

malc d - 2018-12-03 9:02 AM

Brexit Man simply quietly strolls into camera shot with a couple of placards but behind those being interviewed

Never heard him shouting anything or using a megaphone.....he doesn't need to, his placards say what needs to be said.

Take a look at his Wiki page where they describe his technique when he can't get on camera.

I have heard him shouting down interviews in Downing street, but didn't know who it was until I heard complaints to the BBC about it.

He clearly doesn't believe in free speech.

Yeah i just looked at it and the first line i read was, He is seen quietly walking into the background of live TV interviews...

And, When Bray spots a (tv news) team arriving he walks over, and as the live interview begins he quietly walks into the background of the shot displaying his posters. As the camera moves so does he, remaining in the frame.

Admittedly mentions occasional use of shouting or a megaphone but to be honest Malc i've never heard any of that on C4 news which is what i usually watch most evenings. Maybe it's the Beeb and ITV? After all it was them who spent thousands building a silly platform only for Mr Brexit to outwit 'em for little more than a fiver!!

He should be appointed Chancellor of the Exchequer!! :D

Archived