Brexit Party New Video

Fast Pat

Guest pelmetman

I suspect the majority of UK folk are BOB'd ;-) ...........ie Bored Of Bexit :D .......

So how are you Rabid Remoaners going to change the minds of the voting public (?) ......

Especially as Drunker & Co haven't done your cause any favours >:-) ............

Just askin (lol) .......

Barryd999 - 2019-04-13 11:25 AM

And a very good new one from Stephen Fry debunking the lies recently spread by the media and politicians regarding what the public wants.. (well he does the voice over). IMO it doesnt go far enough.

That comes from a dubious and mysterious source Barry.

I shall ignore that expensive, polished and expensive to produce video because it's impossible to know who financed it (and don't say patreon).

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-04-13 1:41 PM

And a very good new one from Stephen Fry debunking the lies recently spread by the media and politicians regarding what the public wants.. (well he does the voice over). IMO it doesnt go far enough.

I shall ignore that expensive, polished and expensive to produce video because it's impossible to know who financed it (and don't say patreon).

Now the real money is starting to be spent eh? ;-) ...........

Knowing those Pro EU types it's prolly our money *-) .......

Fast Pat - 2019-04-13 10:56 AM

Well I must apologise, a change of tack from Nigel and he is actually telling the truth

Good isn't it? I thought his chum Arron would have had a starring role but it seems Nigel is trying to distance himself from dirty money.

Jeeezas!! Really? You voted for Brexit and your concerned about a dubious and mysterious source that a remainer video came from? (lol)

There was nothing dubious or mysterious about the "Leave" campaigns was there? Putin, illegal over spending, dirty money, illegal tactics, illegal campaign even, dodgy Arron Banks and disaster capitalists like Crispin Odey. Does it really matter who did the video? It shows the lies up that have been banded about recently by politicians and other Brexiteers claiming that there is now a majority that support leaving with no deal in the UK which simply isnt true. Thanks to our complaint to IPSO though the Telegraph where it stemmed from have had to withdraw their claim.

pelmetman - 2019-04-13 1:13 PM

I suspect the majority of UK folk are BOB'd ;-) ...........ie Bored Of Bexit :D .......

So how are you Rabid Remoaners going to change the minds of the voting public (?) ......

Especially as Drunker & Co haven't done your cause any favours >:-) ............

Just askin (lol) .......

Another referendum. We were a bit crap last time but we have learned a lot in three years.

Barryd999 - 2019-04-13 5:46 PM

Jeeezas!! Really? You voted for Brexit and your concerned about a dubious and mysterious source that a remainer video came from? (lol)

Maybe having a Damascene moment. ;-)

Bulletguy - 2019-04-13 5:18 PM

Well I must apologise, a change of tack from Nigel and he is actually telling the truth

Good isn't it? I thought his chum Arron would have had a starring role but it seems Nigel is trying to distance himself from dirty money.

Sadly not, it seems they just can't help themselves

http://tiny.cc/ynz54y

Fast Pat - 2019-04-13 7:55 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-13 5:18 PM

Sadly not, it seems they just can't help themselves

http://tiny.cc/ynz54y

Curious.....what with Nigel who has one foot in UK and the other in Germany threatening to leave UK (presumably for Germany) if he can't have Brexit, he picks a chap whose CEO of a finance company in Poland. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-13 5:47 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-13 1:13 PM

Just askin (lol) .......

Another referendum. We were a bit crap last time but we have learned a lot in three years.

Nah...........Your still crap :D ...........

We'll find out how crap on the 23rd of May >:-) ......

I'm pleased to note that your comment says it is a 'remainer' video.

Voiced over by someone who has left the UK (ie, no longer remains) and is now resident in the USA. 8-)

Ooh, the irony. :D

747 - 2019-04-14 9:49 AM

Voiced over by someone who has left the UK (ie, no longer remains) and is now resident in the USA. 8-)

Oh yes please.

You are on very dodgy ground if you want to start discussing where someone lives / registered for tax in relation to their stance on the EU. Do you really want to go there?

Besides Fry's husband is American so do you want him to bring another "bloody immigrant" here or reduce the population of the "already full" UK?

747 - 2019-04-14 9:49 AM

Of course its a pro remain video. Whats important about it is that it exposes the fact that even now after three years the desperate Brexiteers are still trying to hoodwink and lie to the electorate. They are just making themselves look not only untrustworthy but idiotic now. Where Stephen Fry chooses to live at the moment is irrelevant. Is he no longer a British citizen? Anyway he is simply the voice over, its not his creation. Dangerous Dave Pelmet pretty much lives in Spain so presumably you consider his input ironic as well, (moronic maybe (lol) )

But Dave Pelmetman is not a high visibility Mega Celebrity ... not yet anyway. :D

It is a cynical use of a man well known for his intelligence and intergrity to promote the whingeing, whining aims for hordes of Remainers.

ps, I have already contacted Her Maj (on Instagram) to block any more awards suggested for this traitorous turncoat and blight on humanity ... so there. >:-(

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-04-14 7:43 PM

Some more folk lobbying for Brexit and resident where?

Where's Sorearse resident? ;-) .........and no doubt you didn't have an issue with the likes of the British taxpayer, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley etc etc etc funding your campaign???? *-) ..........

Hypocrite >:-) ..........

Archived