Brexit Party or UKIP?

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-14 10:49 PM

Maybe they are on the next pitch to Dave!

I've yet to have Remoaners as neighbours :D ...........

pelmetman - 2019-04-15 7:06 AM

That does not surprise me one bit. I bet your surrounded by Turkeys (that voted for Christmas).

So you ask everyone who parks up next to you what they voted in the referendum? Yeah...right. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-15 2:06 PM

So you ask everyone who parks up next to you what they voted in the referendum? Yeah...right. *-)

I never bring up the subject ;-) .........

I get my morning fix of "winding up Remoaners" on here :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-04-16 8:26 AM

So you assume they aren't Remain voters.

What a sad way to spend months stuck in an old van in Spain. I know funds must be tight but it doesn't cost to walk along the prom front as long as you stay out of the English boozers and bacon butty bars.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-16 3:53 PM

What a sad way to spend months stuck in an old van in Spain. I know funds must be tight but it doesn't cost to walk along the prom front as long as you stay out of the English boozers and bacon butty bars.

1......I never need to :D .......

2......I've never been so affluent 8-) ......

3......I see your still full of effluent >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-04-16 3:55 PM

2......I've never been so full of effluent :-( ......

1) Bullcrap.

2) We know.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-16 4:07 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-16 3:55 PM

2......I've never been so full of effluent :-( ......

1) Bullcrap.

2) We know.

3) Do you feel better now? (lol) ........

I actually have no doubt that the Costas are full of wrinkly old Brexiteers from the UK. Jeesaz! I Would rather spend a wet weekend in Skeggy than go there. Actually thats probably full of em an all.

Most of the motorhome forums polled massively in favour of Brexit yet loads of them spend up to six months a year trying to find a scrap of land and some milky sunshine to free load their winter away next to Sweaty Bettys English bar and pie shop. I remember all the debates about Schengen and the 90 day limit and they refused to believe it and most of them still dont. You cant fix stupid.

I have been to Marbella and Puerto Banús and they were equally as grim just more expensive sun glasses on the beach and lots orange faces and Essex accents. s**te.

Barryd999 - 2019-04-16 7:22 PM

I actually have no doubt that the Costas are full of wrinkly old Brexiteers from the UK. Jeesaz! I Would rather spend a wet weekend in Skeggy than go there. Actually thats probably full of em an all.

Most of the motorhome forums polled massively in favour of Brexit yet loads of them spend up to six months a year trying to find a scrap of land and some milky sunshine to free load their winter away next to Sweaty Bettys English bar and pie shop. I remember all the debates about Schengen and the 90 day limit and they refused to believe it and most of them still dont. You cant fix stupid.

I have been to Marbella and Puerto Banús and they were equally as grim just more expensive sun glasses on the beach and lots orange faces and Essex accents. s**te.

I suspect you are right about the Bexiteers in the Costas.

Such a shame that they are Spanish Citizens who now have something in common with the Brits. ;-)

Guest pelmetman

So when you're a wrinkly old Remoaner you'll be staying put in Blighty for the winter? ;-) .........

Prolly a good idea, as glut of misery gut Remoaners would deffo put me off coming to Spain for the winter 8-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-04-17 7:59 AM

So when you're a wrinkly old Remoaner you'll be staying put in Blighty for the winter? ;-) .........

Prolly a good idea, as glut of misery gut Remoaners would deffo put me off coming to Spain for the winter 8-) .......

Ive always preferred to spend spring, summer and autumn touring Europe to enjoy some proper summer weather, culture, scenery, food and drink. Get about a bit. I have gone for a long break in Winter but to the Canaries where its proper warm all day and night.

Barryd999 - 2019-04-17 12:46 PM

Ive always preferred to spend spring, summer and autumn touring Europe to enjoy some proper summer weather, culture, scenery, food and drink. Get about a bit. I have gone for a long break in Winter but to the Canaries where its proper warm all day and night.

Pelmets idea of "touring" is sitting in a van on a field in Spain within walking distance of an English pub and bacon butty bar. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-17 1:32 PM

Pelmets idea of "touring" is sitting in a van on a field in Spain within walking distance of an English pub and bacon butty bar. :-|

Currently on a different field in Spain ;-) ..........

Haven't been surrounded by so many Brits since I used a CC site in Blighty 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-04-17 3:07 PM

Haven't been surrounded by so many Brits since I used a CC site in Blighty 8-) .........

No chance of gaining any cultural diversity then......sounds more like Butlins. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-17 5:26 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-17 3:07 PM

No chance of gaining any cultural diversity then......sounds more like Butlins. :-|

We got plenty of cultural diversity yesterday ;-) ..........

Next doors Spanish teenage girl had mega melt down with her parents 8-) ..........

Archived