You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  General Chat -> Chatterbox
Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 3 Last
Format:  Go
Brexsh1t Crumbles
AuthorMessage
userBarryd999
Posted: 15 March 2019 8:25 AM
Subject: RE: Brexsh1t Crumbles

Lord of the posts

pelmetman - 2019-03-15 8:15 AM

So it looks like its May's sh*te deal ..........I can live with that compromise ........

We Leave the EU .......and the Remoaners get to pay .......

Except with Mays Deal we dont really leave the EU Dave and have even less chance of doing so than we do now if we accept it. You should go and have a look at the detail if I were you. It wont be the remoaners paying for it either it will be those that voted for it as its the Brexit heartlands that will suffer the worst.

To be fair both the hard Brexiteers and the hard remainers have voted it down in the hope of getting either a hard Brexit or no Brexit instead so we have all took a gamble by not backing her deal. Its a long way from being decided yet though. The outcome will be either her deal, no deal or no Brexit. We are no nearer knowing which than we were at the start of it all.
userFast Pat
Posted: 15 March 2019 8:54 AM

Treasured contributor

antony1969 - 2019-03-15 6:31 AM

Accusing someone of something is easy ... You and ya girlfriend on ere accuse me of racism and Islamaphobia but when pressed to show evidence you provide nothing , zip , zilch and that would be the same with your wild claim about Brexiters "voting against Brexit" ... They as you well know voted against a deal that they believed didn't deliver Brexit and you conveniently seem to forget some Brexiters voted for the deal as did some remoaners ... Now do you really want to continue with your silliness or is it better for you just to walk away

I'll tell you what, we can have another little bet that you won't honour when you lose again.

When the ERG, Boris and JRM cave in next week and vote for the very same deal because they are terrified of a long extension, will you then accept that they voted "against brexit" the previous two times? JRM is already preparing his climb down and wrapping things up in the Vienna Convention as a useful excuse - its not by the way. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/13/erg-signals-it-could-back-may-brexit-deal-legal-advice-is-clearer
userpelmetman
Posted: 15 March 2019 9:15 AM

Walks with the gods

Barryd999 - 2019-03-15 8:25 AM

So it looks like its May's sh*te deal ..........I can live with that compromise ........

Except with Mays Deal we dont really leave the EU Dave and have even less chance of doing so than we do now if we accept it. You should go and have a look at the detail if I were you. It wont be the remoaners paying for it either it will be those that voted for it as its the Brexit heartlands that will suffer the worst.

To be fair both the hard Brexiteers and the hard remainers have voted it down in the hope of getting either a hard Brexit or no Brexit instead so we have all took a gamble by not backing her deal. Its a long way from being decided yet though. The outcome will be either her deal, no deal or no Brexit. We are no nearer knowing which than we were at the start of it all.

We will be leaving the EU Barry ..........

The only question is ......will we reach the end of the transition period before NI has a referendum ......

userantony1969
Posted: 15 March 2019 9:21 AM

The special one

Fast Pat - 2019-03-15 8:54 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-15 6:31 AM

Accusing someone of something is easy ... You and ya girlfriend on ere accuse me of racism and Islamaphobia but when pressed to show evidence you provide nothing , zip , zilch and that would be the same with your wild claim about Brexiters "voting against Brexit" ... They as you well know voted against a deal that they believed didn't deliver Brexit and you conveniently seem to forget some Brexiters voted for the deal as did some remoaners ... Now do you really want to continue with your silliness or is it better for you just to walk away

I'll tell you what, we can have another little bet that you won't honour when you lose again.

When the ERG, Boris and JRM cave in next week and vote for the very same deal because they are terrified of a long extension, will you then accept that they voted "against brexit" the previous two times? JRM is already preparing his climb down and wrapping things up in the Vienna Convention as a useful excuse - its not by the way. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/13/erg-signals-it-could-back-may-brexit-deal-legal-advice-is-clearer

First of all princess show where you won our previous bet ??? As for a 2nd bet you haven't shown me anything to back up your original wild claim that they voted against Brexit yet ... Dust yaself down and sort yaself out , back up your claim and then we can have a look at your next instalment ... Learn to walk before you can run sweet heart
userBarryd999
Posted: 15 March 2019 2:58 PM

Lord of the posts

pelmetman - 2019-03-15 9:15 AM

The only question is ......will we reach the end of the transition period before NI has a referendum ......

Yes Dave, in name only. I think you should have a read of this. Its a pro Brexit blog an all! https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/12/the-top-40-horrors-lurking-in-the-small-print-of-theresa-mays-brexit-deal-2/
userpelmetman
Posted: 15 March 2019 3:06 PM

Walks with the gods

Barryd999 - 2019-03-15 2:58 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-15 9:15 AM

Yes Dave, in name only. I think you should have a read of this. Its a pro Brexit blog an all! https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/12/the-top-40-horrors-lurking-in-the-small-print-of-theresa-mays-brexit-deal-2/

I don't doubt the EU has stitched us up with the small print ..........

Not that it'll be a problem long term as I doubt the EU will survive for much longer in its present form .....

Wait until May and those good folk in Europe bang a few more nails into the EU coffin, possibly with our help ........

Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 3 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator