Brexsh1t could be delayed until 2021

Bulletguy

Excellent news. Better still, just bin the entire debacle, pull Art 50 and rescue whats left of the country and economy before any more damage and chaos is done.

Brexsh1t could be delayed until 2021 under plans being explored by the EU’s most senior officials, at a time of growing exasperation over Theresa May’s handling of the talks.

Replacing the 21-month transition period with extra time as a member state would allow the UK and the EU to develop their plans for the future relationship with the aim of making the contentious Irish backstop redundant.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/24/brexit-could-be-delayed-until-2021-eu-sources-reveal

Yvette Cooper called the latest delay "utterly shambolic", tweeting: "Each time we get closer to cliff edge. How are businesses, public services and families supposed to plan in this chaos?"

Precisely why businesses are packing up and shipping out.....they've had enough of "Brexit uncertainties" and why none are coming to UK. We Remainers aren't suicidal Yvette so let batsh1t crazy Brexiteers go ahead and sling themselves off the cliff edge....without parachutes.....singing "Its Over" as they go over the edge. They keep telling us how much they want short term pain anyway.

Absolute “TOSH” I can’t wait until we leave, along with more than half the country !

Or we could lick the toes of the unelected Euroidiots, say sorry and keep pumping the money into there system and abide by there laws not ours !!None of my friends or family or business associates are the slightest bit concerned about doing what the country voted for !!

I love Europe,

many nice places a lot of it has much better weather but “most of us don’t want to be ruled by them” !

Why delay the vote of a democratic referendum ?

I look forward to some views...

Bulletguy - 2019-02-25 1:10 AM

Excellent news. Better still, just bin the entire debacle, pull Art 50 and rescue whats left of the country and economy before any more damage and chaos is done.

Brexsh1t could be delayed until 2021 under plans being explored by the EU’s most senior officials, at a time of growing exasperation over Theresa May’s handling of the talks.

Replacing the 21-month transition period with extra time as a member state would allow the UK and the EU to develop their plans for the future relationship with the aim of making the contentious Irish backstop redundant.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/24/brexit-could-be-delayed-until-2021-eu-sources-reveal

Yvette Cooper called the latest delay "utterly shambolic", tweeting: "Each time we get closer to cliff edge. How are businesses, public services and families supposed to plan in this chaos?"

Precisely why businesses are packing up and shipping out.....they've had enough of "Brexit uncertainties" and why none are coming to UK. We Remainers aren't suicidal Yvette so let batsh1t crazy Brexiteers go ahead and sling themselves off the cliff edge....without parachutes.....singing "Its Over" as they go over the edge. They keep telling us how much they want short term pain anyway.

More excellent dramatics ... Too late I believe for yesterdays Oscars though

Guest pelmetman
Richard J - 2019-02-25 5:00 AM

Absolute “TOSH” I can’t wait until we leave, along with more than half the country !

Or we could lick the toes of the unelected Euroidiots, say sorry and keep pumping the money into there system and abide by there laws not ours !!None of my friends or family or business associates are the slightest bit concerned about doing what the country voted for !!

I love Europe,

many nice places a lot of it has much better weather but “most of us don’t want to be ruled by them” !

You'll only get a abuse from the anti democratic Remoaner brigade on here :D ..........

I love Europe,

Along with more than half the country? Are you sure about that? Most polls now show a significant point lead suggesting the opposite is now true and by 2021 I would only see that increasing in remains favour.

There was a chart someone posted (I think on here) the other day that showed the amount of EU Laws that are "bestowed" on us and it was a tiny amount. I cant find it now, perhaps someone can. Your statements about being ruled by the EU are straight out of the Daily Mail I am afraid.

Errr.....37% of the electorate isn't "more than half the country" mate. As for "democracy", are you having a laugh or what? The first taste you had of that and you lot threw your toys out the pram with media branding High Court judges "Enemies of the people", even 'outing' one for being homosexual.

If Brexit has morphed into Brexsh1t, then maybe Bullet should morph into Bullsh1t, a name much more befitting his rantings?

Being a democracy, maybe we should vote on it with the proviso that if Bullsh1t does not like the outcome it won't stand - aka Bullsh1t democracy.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-25 5:26 PM

Errr.....37% of the electorate isn't "more than half the country" mate. As for "democracy", are you having a laugh or what? The first taste you had of that and you lot threw your toys out the pram with media branding High Court judges "Enemies of the people", even 'outing' one for being homosexual.

Hollywood strikes again ... You might want to look back in your Brexit file ... The judge was/is openly gay so nobody outed anyone princess ... Shame you missed the Oscars

antony1969 - 2019-02-25 5:38 PM

.. The judge was/is openly gay so nobody outed anyone.

Matters not, his sexuality had absolutely no relevance to the matter reported yet scummy rags right wing nutjobs get themselves off to saw fit to make a big deal out of it. Utterly despicable and gross.

Tracker - 2019-02-25 5:32 PM

If Brexit has morphed into Brexsh1t, then maybe Bullet should morph into Bullsh1t, a name much more befitting his rantings?

Being a democracy, maybe we should vote on it with the proviso that if Bullsh1t does not like the outcome it won't stand - aka Bullsh1t democracy.

Que? :-S

Bulletguy - 2019-02-25 6:29 PM

Matters not, his sexuality had absolutely no relevance to the matter reported yet scummy rags right wing nutjobs get themselves off to saw fit to make a big deal out of it. Utterly despicable and gross.

It matters a lot princess when your totally wrong ... He wasn't outed was he as you try to claim , he was at the time and still is openly gay ... Your telling porkies ... Utterly despicable

antony1969 - 2019-02-25 6:49 PM

It matters a lot princess....

Snowflake........explain what relevance publishing his sexuality had to that report.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-25 8:10 PM

Snowflake........explain what relevance publishing his sexuality had to that report.

Princess I picked you up on your lie ... Your lie that claimed The Mail had outed the judge which simply wasn't true ... Now you dont like it and your going to go on and on and on about sumat other than what I picked you up on to try to save face , feel free ... By the way talking of relevance explain what "scummy rags right wing nut jobs" has to do with your lie ... Regards

antony1969 - 2019-02-25 8:31 PM

Princess I picked you up on your lie ...

Seem to remember you called it a "play on words" when you indulge the same. Sauce for the goose so suck it up snowflake.

Your lie that claimed The Mail had outed the judge which simply wasn't true ... Now you dont like it and your going to go on and on and on about sumat other than what I picked you up on to try to save face , feel free ...

Just because you got your little snowflake ass kicked there's no need to throw your toys out of the pram. I asked you to explain what relevance publishing his sexuality had to do with that report but you couldn't because there wasn't any. So you go off on one of your Bollywood rants like a drama queen having a hissy.

By the way talking of relevance explain what "scummy rags right wing nut jobs" has to do with your lie ... Regards

That scummy rag paper people like you salivate over is packed full of lies......always a problem when quoting off it.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-26 2:44 AM

antony1969 - 2019-02-25 8:31 PM

Princess I picked you up on your lie ...

Seem to remember you called it a "play on words" when you indulge the same. Sauce for the goose so suck it up snowflake.

Your lie that claimed The Mail had outed the judge which simply wasn't true ... Now you dont like it and your going to go on and on and on about sumat other than what I picked you up on to try to save face , feel free ...

Just because you got your little snowflake ass kicked there's no need to throw your toys out of the pram. I asked you to explain what relevance publishing his sexuality had to do with that report but you couldn't because there wasn't any. So you go off on one of your Bollywood rants like a drama queen having a hissy.

By the way talking of relevance explain what "scummy rags right wing nut jobs" has to do with your lie ... Regards

That scummy rag paper people like you salivate over is packed full of lies......always a problem when quoting off it.

Yep ... Like I said ... Your gone go on and on and on and ... All because of a silly lie ... Carry on

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-02-25 11:36 AM

I love Europe,

Along with more than half the country? Are you sure about that? Most polls now show a significant point lead suggesting the opposite is now true and by 2021 I would only see that increasing in remains favour.

Well if you only read Remoaner rags you can beforgiven for thinking such tosh :D ...........

I suspect the next big test of the UK's public opinion will be the 29th of May >:-) .........

Unless Mrs May gets the boot before B-) ........

Archived