Bristol Brexiter snowflakes

Bulletguy

Ah how sweet eh? Brexiter snowflakes in Bristol have created their own little "safe space" to meet each month because friends no longer speak to them and they get called fascists and Nazis. Their "Blitz Spirit" didn't last very long!

Bristol voted 61.73% Remain and living and working in a ‘Remain City’ has in some cases left them feeling socially ostracised because of their pro-Brexit views. Awww...... (lol)

Here at their monthly gathering of the death cult they can chant mantras about "taking back control" "Brexit means Brexit" and "will of the people" etc. (lol)(lol)

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/leavers-bristol-who-avoid-talking-3203137

Guest pelmetman

I can only assume they've never spent anytime on O&L ;-) ...........

They'd be well'ard Brexiteers if they had >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-08-14 9:32 PM

On the 31st of October I predict they'll be a "Bath" full of Remoaner tears for us Brexiteers to bathe in :D ............

Your predictions are rubbish. I seem to remember your crackpot countdown to a much trumpeted Independence Day five months ago ended in tears and embarrassment!

Btw as you've quoted those tweets do you have any comment to make on them as your post bears no relevance at all. :-S

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-14 10:01 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-14 9:32 PM

On the 31st of October I predict they'll be a "Bath" full of Remoaner tears for us Brexiteers to bathe in :D ............

Your predictions are rubbish. I seem to remember your crackpot countdown to a much trumpeted Independence Day five months ago ended in tears and embarrassment!

Btw as you've quoted those tweets do you have any comment to make on them as your post bears no relevance at all. :-S

Btw we had a Remoaner in charge back then ;-) .........

I bet all the women are called "Brenda".

“I’ve been called a fascist and a Nazi, shouted down at work and have childhood friends who no longer speak to me"

Well stop being a fascist Nazi then FFS! (lol)

Barryd999 - 2019-08-14 10:41 PM

I bet all the women are called "Brenda".

“I’ve been called a fascist and a Nazi, shouted down at work and have childhood friends who no longer speak to me"

Well stop being a fascist Nazi then FFS! (lol)

They can't......they've been brainwashed. It's an echo chamber of hive minds. Nuremberg 2019.

747 - 2019-08-14 11:51 PM

If we really are Fascists, anyone with an opposing view should look to history to see how dissidents are treated. Especially with the abundance of cheap energy ...

... just sayin'. :-)

Nobody is saying your a Fascist or a Nazi but some of your key Brexit orchestrators and their key supporters are.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-15 9:44 AM

If we really are Fascists, anyone with an opposing view should look to history to see how dissidents are treated. Especially with the abundance of cheap energy ...

Nobody is saying your a Fascist or a Nazi but some of your key Brexit orchestrators and their key supporters are.

It brought the worst out in people. Social media clips of black people told to "go back to your country", signs calling Polish workers "vermin", far right thuggery, and lets not forget one MP was murdered by a far right nutjob.

It's fair to say that whilst not all Brexiters are racist.......all racists voted Leave.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-15 11:11 AM

It brought the worst out in people. Social media clips of black people told to "go back to your country", signs calling Polish workers "vermin", far right thuggery, and lets not forget one MP was murdered by a far right nutjob.

It's fair to say that whilst not all Brexiters are racist.......all racists voted Leave.

It's fair to say............All Nazi's voted to stay part of the Fourth Reich >:-) ..........

Bulletguy - 2019-08-15 11:11 AM

I dont know a lot of London Labour anti-Semite racists defo voted Remain Princess

Barryd999 - 2019-08-14 10:00 PM

Awwww. Poor darlings. Those nasty remoaners telling them they are all thick as fcuk. (lol)

Not on eh!

You should join their group. Always a good laugh. (lol)

This needs resurrecting because it's a perfect example of the fascism of radicalised Remainers like you.

They support leaving so they're thick as fcuk. They'll soon be dressing up like Klansmen and Bullethead has just said that if they don't like being called Nazis and Fascists they shouldn't behave like them.

I've asked him and I'll ask you, what have they done to deserve such appalling libels?

And when someone you don't like makes what is an obvious joke you're full of screaming indignation.

You really are disgraceful. Whatever decency you ever posseded has been suppressed by your fanaticism.

You should be ashamed, the pair of you. You've become the fascists that you claim to despise.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 1:56 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-14 10:00 PM

Awwww. Poor darlings. Those nasty remoaners telling them they are all thick as fcuk. (lol)

Not on eh!

You should join their group. Always a good laugh. (lol)

This needs resurrecting because it's a perfect example of the fascism of radicalised Remainers like you.

They support leaving so they're thick as fcuk. They'll soon be dressing up like Klansmen and Bullethead has just said that if they don't like being called Nazis and Fascists they shouldn't behave like them.

I've asked him and I'll ask you, what have they done to deserve such appalling libels?

And when someone you don't like makes what is an obvious joke you're full of screaming indignation.

You really are disgraceful. Whatever decency you ever posseded has been suppressed by your fanaticism.

You should be ashamed, the pair of you. You've become the fascists that you claim to despise.

"What have they done" ???? ... They've dared to put an X in a different box to them so this is what they/we get ... I wouldnt worry too much about the schoolboy names its how they deal with those who disagree with them ... Ive had it all racist , bigot , Islamaphobe , Nazi etc etc and it does not matter how much you ask not once have I been shown anything to prove the names they spew ... Its why I believe they lead such solitary lives because they cant communicate without spewing puke names

Bulletguy - 2019-08-15 12:11 PM

In another thread you accused me of diverting that thread with my question to you.

So I'll ask you in this thread.

What have these Bristol leavers done to be accused of behaving like Nazis and Fascists?

Why did you say that soon they'll be dressing like Klansmen?

What justification do you have for this libel? Apart from the fact that they voted to leave of course.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 5:12 PM

In another thread you accused me of diverting that thread with my question to you.

What have these Bristol leavers done to be accused of behaving like Nazis and Fascists?

What justification do you have for this libel? Apart from the fact that they voted to leave of course.

There's a big fat clue in the post you quoted for starters......unless you think it acceptable to tell black British people or folk from the EU to "go back to their own country" and calling Polish people "vermin". Farages "breaking point" poster stunt which backfired on him after the freelance photographer who took it explained how it had been abused and taken totally out of context by Farage with the sole intent of stoking racial hatred and xenophobia.

I also said, It's fair to say that whilst not all Brexiters are racist.......all racists voted Leave and i still stand by that. To the Bristol Brexiters credit one of them said, "“For Tommy Robinson to associate himself with the Leave Means Leave campaign is an attempt to give his anti-Islamic agenda an air of respectability,” says Paul, 42, who launched the Leavers of Bristol group back in January. “He is just hijacking a popular feeling to further his own aims which do not represent us or our beliefs.”

It's a pity then that more Brexiters could not be much more vocal about the racism and xenophobia than they have been isn't it rather than fawning over these types. One of your Brexit pals on here adulates Yaxley ("Robinson") as a "respected reporter" whilst most see him for what he really is.....a nasty thug stoking Islamophobia with a criminal record currently serving a prison sentence.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 6:15 PM

It's a pity then that more Brexiters could not be much more vocal about the racism and xenophobia than they have been isn't it rather than fawning over these types. .

That's a bit rich coming from a supporter of Corbyn's antisemitic Labour party 8-) ...........

Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 7:15 PM

There's a big fat clue in the post you quoted for starters......unless you think it acceptable to tell black British people or folk from the EU to "go back to their own country" and calling Polish people "vermin". Farages "breaking point" poster stunt which backfired on him after the freelance photographer who took it explained how it had been abused and taken totally out of context by Farage with the sole intent of stoking racial hatred and xenophobia.

I also said, It's fair to say that whilst not all Brexiters are racist.......all racists voted Leave and i still stand by that. To the Bristol Brexiters credit one of them said, "“For Tommy Robinson to associate himself with the Leave Means Leave campaign is an attempt to give his anti-Islamic agenda an air of respectability,” says Paul, 42, who launched the Leavers of Bristol group back in January. “He is just hijacking a popular feeling to further his own aims which do not represent us or our beliefs.”

It's a pity then that more Brexiters could not be much more vocal about the racism and xenophobia than they have been isn't it rather than fawning over these types. One of your Brexit pals on here adulates Yaxley ("Robinson") as a "respected reporter" whilst most see him for what he really is.....a nasty thug stoking Islamophobia with a criminal record currently serving a prison sentence.

Your usual waffling diversion when you're in a hole. We're not talking about Tommy Robinson or Brexit racists or remainer zealots. We're talking about a small number of decent people in Bristol who've been shamefully abused for their beliefs and who set up a non - political social club where they could meet without harassment.

Do you think that the comments made by you and Barry 999 are fair and reasonable? Do you think it is acceptable to suggest that their next step is to become Klansmen? Is it acceptable to suggest that they have behaved like Nazis and Fascists?

I'd just like you to say yes or no without the diversions and utter waffling about things that are nothing to do with the subject.

My view is that your behaviour, from starting the thread in the first place, has been bullying and disgraceful. They did not deserve those vile comments from either of you.

But they've Leavers so you couldn't wait to ridicule and insult them.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 9:13 PM

Your usual waffling diversion when you're in a hole. We're not talking about Tommy Robinson or Brexit racists or remainer zealots. We're talking about a small number of decent people in Bristol who've been shamefully abused for their beliefs and who set up a non - political social club where they could meet without harassment.

Oh fgs read the entire damn article instead of getting cocky with your usual blustering belligerent arrogance continually trying to belittle and demean people. It's ironic you mention "shameful abuse" as ever since you came barging into this forum you've done nothing but fire off salvos of abuse at all bar three fm's. You really are one of the most obnoxious posters i've had the displeasure to come across on any forums.

Yaxley (Robinson) was mentioned in the article by one of the Bristol leave voters so is relevant to article content and points i made.

Oh and don't try to tell me how I should reply to your rambling diatribes. I'll decide whether you have a yes or no or more comprehensive answer that points out the dimwittedness of your contribution. Sound familiar? It should do as that was your recent response verbatim to another fm you got nasty with, so suck it up.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 11:35 PM

Oh fgs read the entire damn article instead of getting cocky with your usual blustering belligerent arrogance continually trying to belittle and demean people. It's ironic you mention "shameful abuse" as ever since you came barging into this forum you've done nothing but fire off salvos of abuse at all bar three fm's. You really are one of the most obnoxious posters i've had the displeasure to come across on any forums.

Yaxley (Robinson) was mentioned in the article by one of the Bristol leave voters so is relevant to article content and points i made.

Oh and don't try to tell me how I should reply to your rambling diatribes. I'll decide whether you have a yes or no or more comprehensive answer that points out the dimwittedness of your contribution. Sound familiar? It should do as that was your recent response verbatim to another fm you got nasty with, so suck it up.

More diversionary waffle to avoid answering the question. Recognise this you hypocrite?

Quite shameful the manner in which a minority of "adults" have poured scorn, ridicule and hatred on her. She's an inspirational young lass for the many.

Yes, it's shameful how one supposedly adult radicalised remainer can pour scorn, ridicule and hatred on a small number of decent people who have already been abused by the likes of him.

Anyway, thanks for confirming that you are utterly unapologetic for your bullying and disgraceful attack.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-17 7:26 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 11:35 PM

More diversionary waffle to avoid answering the question. Recognise this you hypocrite?

Quite shameful the manner in which a minority of "adults" have poured scorn, ridicule and hatred on her. She's an inspirational young lass for the many.

Yes, it's shameful how one supposedly adult radicalised remainer can pour scorn, ridicule and hatred on a small number of decent people who have already been abused by the likes of him.

Anyway, thanks for confirming that you are utterly unapologetic for your bullying and disgraceful attack.

Those 'questions' had been answered before, you even quote the post they were in, just that you didn't "like" them so thought you could bully your way into getting answers you wanted. You're a control freak.

Archived