Bulldog Britain

Mick H.

After spending a very rainsoaked night on a field site I decided to drive off before it rained any more and making it difficult to get out.Being near Marlborough I headed to the Savernake forest where there are lots of places to park, and being very wet all the barby fans( The Savernake is set up for barbies in a big way) would stay at home and I would have a nice quiet day. No way Hose' I was not long parked up when they poured in by their dozens. some with erectable gazebo,s some not, but all intent in having a great day out whatever the weather.The wartime spirit lives on in Wiltshire. Come on you Moonrakers. Might test their endurance with a bit of trombone practice later.

I wouldn't have slept a wink, Mick. If I had known you were that close.with your Trombone.

I am a Moonraker,about 15 miles away from Savernak Forest, used to take the children there for picnics years ago. Always worried about the adders there, though, I could bring my keyboard along, That would frighten them all away, I guess, Have fun, Ria.

Hi Mick. I dont think many would appreciate my music, to be honest.But, I do enjoy trying to play, mostly by ear (painful), Sounds as though you have your hands full at the moment, I bet you are never bored with your way of life, something different every day, Well Done, Ria.

Archived